Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PC)

acecel

Expert Cheater
Apr 9, 2017
Why there is duplicate master quartz in the list (inventory editor and orbment editor) ?

For example Katze has id 3219 and 3248.
Which one is the "good" one ?

Code:
3205:Scepter
3226:Emblem
3212:Aries
3218:Pandora
3200:Force
3225:Murakumo
3217:Cypher
3212:Aries
3219:Katze

And

3240:Scepter
3241:Emblem
3242:Aries
3243:Pandora
3244:Force
3245:Murakumo
3246:Cypher
3247:Aries
3248:Katze

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
It may have to do with Master Quartz or special quartz the NPC's get or something.

acecel

Expert Cheater
Apr 9, 2017
It may have to do with Master Quartz or special quartz the NPC's get or something.
I used the first id and everything seems fine, i tried adding a duplicate item from the second list but it was not visible in game, so i dunno, as you said it's probably something for npc ;)

Regarding the game difficulty, did you see my question ?
On your table for ToCS1 we were able to change it, but not on this one, there is a reason ?
I used a save file from someone else, and it is in normal difficulty and i would like hard mode, i know i can use damage multiplier tool to "simulate" a hard mode (like 130% enemy dmg and 70% heroes dmg or something) but still.

anrybogi

What is cheating?
Apr 12, 2018
Hello pls help me im using the cheat engine but i cant see any cheat and i cant click the enable cheat

mercymanic

What is cheating?
Apr 30, 2018
This table is a thing of beauty. Thanks for all the work you have put in on this. I'm now on my third playthrough and that damned fishing game is STILL killing me. Would it be possible to do a fast level up on fishing xp?

kalil

What is cheating?
May 9, 2018
so im trying to use the cheat engine but i keep geting this message:
Error:[string "lua_aobscan("APPtrAOB","ed8_2_PC_US.exe","8B ..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')

what to do?

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
so im trying to use the cheat engine but i keep geting this message:
Error:[string "lua_aobscan("APPtrAOB","ed8_2_PC_US.exe","8B ..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')

what to do?
You need to run the LUA code when you load the table up. It's a setting in CE to either ask to run or always run or never run. If you set it to never run, you will have this issue. Change the setting in CE to ask you and say Yes when the table loads.

kalil

What is cheating?
May 9, 2018
You need to run the LUA code when you load the table up. It's a setting in CE to either ask to run or always run or never run. If you set it to never run, you will have this issue. Change the setting in CE to ask you and say Yes when the table loads.
ok thanks

MasterVegito

Expert Cheater
Mar 12, 2017
Any kind capable soul still plays this game to update the tables?

@down
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

bmorley09

What is cheating?
May 13, 2018
Look the post above yours please.
I did I know he referenced the STEAM version was wondering if CODEX version would work as well
Post automatically merged:

Finally found out my problem, which was soo simple :)

I've had first 3 options selected in Cheat Engine settings, under "Extra", took everything "off" so nothing is selected/enabled anymore under "Extra's".

And voila, table works now :)

So simple, but so hard to see simple solutions, must be getting old :)

Hope this helps other person who had issues getting table to work.
Thanks!! I think this solved my issue as well

Last edited:

RubyStarfall

What is cheating?
Aug 21, 2017
This is an great table thanks @DrummerIX
If you are still adding things to this table I would really love a Pause Timer and Modify Flag number for the snowboarding mini-game. I have a save game here that is right outside the A1 course.

Thank you!

Attachments

Top Bottom