Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Apr 19, 2017
5
0
1
Any way you can add something that completes the monster guide? I didn't know that I had to scan Ol-gardia on the 2nd round....
 

Draconias

What is cheating?
Aug 13, 2017
4
0
1
Somehow the char- editor doesn't want to find the values of selected Characters. There are only questionmarks... I tried it from 0 - 3 as "selected party member" but nothing... Do I have to select ingame something?
 

tontsa00

Expert Cheater
Mar 8, 2017
191
7
18
Draconias post_id=15279 time=1502622101 user_id=7820 said:
Somehow the char- editor doesn't want to find the values of selected Characters. There are only questionmarks... I tried it from 0 - 3 as "selected party member" but nothing... Do I have to select ingame something?
You using latest Cheat Engine version 6.7 ? I had same problem, but when i installed latest 6.7 Cheat Engine, everything worked as intented.
 
Aug 6, 2017
12
0
1
how do you get the inventory editor to read or switch to other tabs? example switch from armor to quartz ect. every time i try to edit another tab it stays at the tab that was edited and does not let me switch to a new tab or anything so i'm wondering how i can get the inventory editor to detect that i have switched to a new tab?
 
Aug 6, 2017
7
0
1
mordaki987 post_id=15297 time=1502650254 user_id=7646 said:
how do you get the inventory editor to read or switch to other tabs? example switch from armor to quartz ect. every time i try to edit another tab it stays at the tab that was edited and does not let me switch to a new tab or anything so i'm wondering how i can get the inventory editor to detect that i have switched to a new tab?
It doesn't switch "tabs" it only goes by the slot number. However, the game automatically organizes all the items based on where they go.

Usable Items
Event Items
(Maybe DLC Items)
Weapons
Armor
Master Quartz
Quartz
Cooked Foods
Ingredients

So, if you edit slot 1 (which will be Tear Balm) and change it to a Quartz. When you go buy more Tear Balm, it will automatically make slot 1 Tear Balm again and move the Quartz to whatever slot it would belong and change all the other slots as needed. IMO, it makes editing easier. Just go to a General shop, edit all the usable items with whatever you want and then rebuy all of the usable items.
 

Leoneros

What is cheating?
Aug 14, 2017
3
0
1
Hey, just for info, it seems that some options have stopped working with the 1.2.1 patch, like at least the Fast Master quartz Level from TheByteSize.

Edit : Also seems that way for his Fast EXP Gain cheat.
 

tafoplaka

Novice Cheater
May 8, 2017
15
0
1
Leoneros post_id=15336 time=1502713245 user_id=7849 said:
Hey, just for info, it seems that some options have stopped working with the 1.2.1 patch, like at least the Fast Master quartz Level from TheByteSize.

Edit : Also seems that way for his Fast EXP Gain cheat.
To add on that. Using the XP multiplier for master quartz, as solution for fast xp not working, will reset their levels to 2 or 1.

Also. There is still no option to edit the AP on the book. This is in case you missed a hidden quest but still trying to get the A0 achievement. Except of course if you gonna finish the game and get the rest with SAM.
 

Hayasu

What is cheating?
Aug 10, 2017
4
0
1
DrummerIX post_id=15052 time=1502377866 user_id=1466 said:
Hayasu post_id=15049 time=1502375633 user_id=7719 said:
DrummerIX post_id=15040 time=1502368854 user_id=1466 said:
I would try switching Macchias equipment in the equipment editor to all 9999 and then reequip him with things from your inventory. It's caused by setting an invalid ID to an equipment slot.
Thanks for the quick answer Drummer. My issue is that the equipment editor doesn't really let me change anything else besides the weapon. Everything else isn't editable for some reason so I've only been doing that. Any tips on how to specifically change Machias' equipment?
Change it back to 9999 which is nothing (Whatever you changed). But the equipment editor is working for me. You view the characters equipment in the status screen and then exit the sub menu and alt-tab out to cheat engine. It updates the pointer to the last selected equipment.
The equipment editor is working for me now thanks, (had to update my cheat editor) but I can't even view Machias' equipment so I can't use the equipment editor to change his equipment. Is there a way I can edit his equipment without viewing it? Appreciate your help, Drummer.
 

Dewata555

What is cheating?
May 8, 2017
2
0
1
Hayasu post_id=15351 time=1502732167 user_id=7719 said:
DrummerIX post_id=15052 time=1502377866 user_id=1466 said:
Hayasu post_id=15049 time=1502375633 user_id=7719 said:
Thanks for the quick answer Drummer. My issue is that the equipment editor doesn't really let me change anything else besides the weapon. Everything else isn't editable for some reason so I've only been doing that. Any tips on how to specifically change Machias' equipment?
Change it back to 9999 which is nothing (Whatever you changed). But the equipment editor is working for me. You view the characters equipment in the status screen and then exit the sub menu and alt-tab out to cheat engine. It updates the pointer to the last selected equipment.
The equipment editor is working for me now thanks, (had to update my cheat editor) but I can't even view Machias' equipment so I can't use the equipment editor to change his equipment. Is there a way I can edit his equipment without viewing it? Appreciate your help, Drummer.
just a thought, have you tried equipping stuff to Machias from one of the shops yet? buy and equip it with yes and chose Machias. not the equip menu but the option to equip whatever stuff that you just bought.
 

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
739
120
43
Hayasu post_id=15351 time=1502732167 user_id=7719 said:
DrummerIX post_id=15052 time=1502377866 user_id=1466 said:
Hayasu post_id=15049 time=1502375633 user_id=7719 said:
Thanks for the quick answer Drummer. My issue is that the equipment editor doesn't really let me change anything else besides the weapon. Everything else isn't editable for some reason so I've only been doing that. Any tips on how to specifically change Machias' equipment?
Change it back to 9999 which is nothing (Whatever you changed). But the equipment editor is working for me. You view the characters equipment in the status screen and then exit the sub menu and alt-tab out to cheat engine. It updates the pointer to the last selected equipment.
The equipment editor is working for me now thanks, (had to update my cheat editor) but I can't even view Machias' equipment so I can't use the equipment editor to change his equipment. Is there a way I can edit his equipment without viewing it? Appreciate your help, Drummer.
You can try equipping through the shop menu like the poster above suggested or just browse the memory of the equipment editor for Rean and Macchias is in the same area. You should see many 0F 27 bytes especially if you don't have anything equipped in costumes or other slots. I'm not positive where Macchias starts, but try changing everything there to 0F 27 and you will get it. This does take everything off everyone, so you may first remove equipment for everyone if you want to save that item.
 

Draconias

What is cheating?
Aug 13, 2017
4
0
1
tontsa00 post_id=15292 time=1502643992 user_id=846 said:
You using latest Cheat Engine version 6.7 ? I had same problem, but when i installed latest 6.7 Cheat Engine, everything worked as intented.
OH! Whoopsie ^^' You were right on the money. Thank you very much^^
 

Hayasu

What is cheating?
Aug 10, 2017
4
0
1
DrummerIX post_id=15358 time=1502734002 user_id=1466 said:
Hayasu post_id=15351 time=1502732167 user_id=7719 said:
DrummerIX post_id=15052 time=1502377866 user_id=1466 said:
Change it back to 9999 which is nothing (Whatever you changed). But the equipment editor is working for me. You view the characters equipment in the status screen and then exit the sub menu and alt-tab out to cheat engine. It updates the pointer to the last selected equipment.
The equipment editor is working for me now thanks, (had to update my cheat editor) but I can't even view Machias' equipment so I can't use the equipment editor to change his equipment. Is there a way I can edit his equipment without viewing it? Appreciate your help, Drummer.
You can try equipping through the shop menu like the poster above suggested or just browse the memory of the equipment editor for Rean and Macchias is in the same area. You should see many 0F 27 bytes especially if you don't have anything equipped in costumes or other slots. I'm not positive where Macchias starts, but try changing everything there to 0F 27 and you will get it. This does take everything off everyone, so you may first remove equipment for everyone if you want to save that item.
Sorted it Drummer! Just loaded an old save and edited his equipment with the codes checked, then reloaded my current save. Worked a treat, thanks for the prompt responses and the solid work on the codes.
 

lebleu23

What is cheating?
Aug 15, 2017
1
0
1
hmm... is it possible to make shop editor? i tried adding imperial chronicle because i missed it with inventory editor but the game doesn't detect it under the book section
 

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
739
120
43
tafoplaka post_id=15435 time=1502833492 user_id=4417 said:
Please update the tables to work with latest game version
The only option I can't enable is the Fast Master Quartz Level done by TheByteSize. Looks like they changed some coding around that option, but not sure how TheByteSize made it so I cannot update it.
 

tontsa00

Expert Cheater
Mar 8, 2017
191
7
18
If you want to use Fling trainer, you can get Faster Master Quartz exp/level that way, i think it still works :

https://fearlessrevolution.com/trainers/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-v11-28-trainer-fling

Hmm, i can't post that link, try finding it from google, type Legend Of Heroes Cold Steel trainer, and go to Megagame site where you can download it.
 

tafoplaka

Novice Cheater
May 8, 2017
15
0
1
DrummerIX post_id=15497 time=1502935378 user_id=1466 said:
tafoplaka post_id=15435 time=1502833492 user_id=4417 said:
Please update the tables to work with latest game version
The only option I can't enable is the Fast Master Quartz Level done by TheByteSize. Looks like they changed some coding around that option, but not sure how TheByteSize made it so I cannot update it.
Thanks for your reply. The master quartz multiplier (the other available option) is also broken. It resets the level of your current party equipped quartz. Posting this to let others know and not try it.

Also to edit AP would be great. I think you did it before for 2nd and 3rd trails in the sky tables. battles won, Rush used etc . All in the book.

Fling trainer also has the same problems -already tried it-, so it's not a solution plus it offers less stuff compared to this table.
It has a option for infinite AP however, but haven't tried it . I don't want to pop any end game achievement while am still on chapter 5.
 

Leoneros

What is cheating?
Aug 14, 2017
3
0
1
If you need to, you can roll back to the 1.1 version on Steam by going to the "Beta" option in the game properties and selecting it.

I did so, and the trainer works perfectly.
 

tafoplaka

Novice Cheater
May 8, 2017
15
0
1
Leoneros post_id=15549 time=1503003216 user_id=7849 said:
If you need to, you can roll back to the 1.1 version on Steam by going to the "Beta" option in the game properties and selecting it.

I did so, and the trainer works perfectly.
Will do that. Thanks for suggestion.
 
Top Bottom