Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

Dec 29, 2017
Seems like there is a serious issue with editing the exp on Master Quartz, whenever the problem is in the game itself or because the pointer is off (aka set to the displayed exp rather than the actual exp variable) I do not know. I changed the quartz exp and now my quartz displays incorrect exp levels and doesn't level unless I edit its level in cheat engine...

Using TheByteSize's script of fast quartz levels corrects this issue, seems that script edits the real exp variable.

Last edited:

RaeRay1

What is cheating?
May 17, 2018
I have a problem where the bonding points aren't showing up on the cheat engine.I got v1.5 of the game and the latest cheat engine. But nothing is appearing except ??. Can someone please help?

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
I have a problem where the bonding points aren't showing up on the cheat engine.I got v1.5 of the game and the latest cheat engine. But nothing is appearing except ??. Can someone please help?
Try viewing your notebook main page or all pages if that don't work.

RaeRay1

What is cheating?
May 17, 2018
Ok I figured out what’s wrong. The slot in the main notes that shows Rean’s ap, bonding points, and rank isn’t showing up. Is this something I can fix?

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
Ok I figured out what’s wrong. The slot in the main notes that shows Rean’s ap, bonding points, and rank isn’t showing up. Is this something I can fix?
It unlocks fairly early in the game. By the time you get bonding points the first time, you should be able to view it I believe. If not, then something is wrong I would think.

Top Bottom