Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
raz482 post_id=24835 time=1510637210 user_id=10414 said:
I'm having issues with the Difficulty Setting pointer on the latest Oct. 11th update.

Is it possible to change the difficulty? It stays as ?? for me.
Did you try fighting a battle after you Enable the table? I think that's what is required to update the pointer.

something123

What is cheating?
Dec 6, 2017
Sorry for the trouble, but is there anyway you can update it too work with the newest version that got released like yesterday or something?

Pretty sure that's why the cheat table is not working with my game anymore.

Wanted too try playing the game in Nightmare. Thanks for all your hard work anyway, made my first run ages ago really enjoyable.

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
something123 post_id=27317 time=1512564332 user_id=11112 said:
Sorry for the trouble, but is there anyway you can update it too work with the newest version that got released like yesterday or something?

Wanted too try playing the game in Nightmare. Thanks for all your hard work anyway, made my first run ages ago really enjoyable.
I was able to enable most options. Did find an issue with Infinite Sepith and fixed that one. You have to get into a battle to enable the Battle related options. I uploaded a table that is mostly working for me, but let me know if specific options don't work.

something123

What is cheating?
Dec 6, 2017
DrummerIX post_id=27330 time=1512582416 user_id=1466 said:
something123 post_id=27317 time=1512564332 user_id=11112 said:

I was able to enable most options. Did find an issue with Infinite Sepith and fixed that one. You have to get into a battle to enable the Battle related options. I uploaded a table that is mostly working for me, but let me know if specific options don't work.
Ah, to be honest I managed too revert the update too V1.4, so it's no longer a problem for me at least.

Again though, thanks for your hard work.

Darkedone02

Novice Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
I wish all the items in the equipment, inventory, and character editor actually have drop down menu with all the items.

also want to report that the exp multiplier for the orbment leveling is bugged, you can go over the limit and not get leveled up.

edit: found what I was looking for.

Zhir

Noobzor
Apr 2, 2017
damnit, it doesnt enable,
tried ena/dis Query memory
read/write process memory
process watcher

nothing

edit:
only edit 20 and 19 not working,
version (1.0.6421.30108) ....... well that's what's on the configuration

KS212

Novice Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Wonder if it will be possible to 'port' most of these options to #2 considering it will pretty much be the same engine...

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
I found some Current AP, Bonus AP, Current Rank pointers.

If things go as planned, this might help in finding options for Cold Steel 2 as it uses same engine basically with some things added.

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
HanLiem post_id=16056 time=1503713179 user_id=8096 said:
First I want to thanks DrummerIX for making this Awesome Table, and for all who contributed for helping the perfection of DrummerIX Table.

I have a report and a request if you could please hear them.
The option "Infinite Turns Left for Status Effects" turns out to be Working WELL, but it affects the the negative effects and the enemy also.
It means that the party got permanent Buff and Debuff, the enemy got permanent buff and debuff for the full battle period.
Could you please fix it DrummerIX? I would very appreciate your efforts.
Sorry for not getting to this sooner, but I figured out a fix for this and it's in the latest update. I know #2 is coming out, but if anyone plays #1 again, I have it working for allies only and only for positive effects, I believe.

Aug 26, 2017
DrummerIX post_id=32457 time=1518533103 user_id=1466 said:
Sorry for not getting to this sooner, but I figured out a fix for this and it's in the latest update. I know #2 is coming out, but if anyone plays #1 again, I have it working for allies only and only for positive effects, I believe.
It's okay no problem DrummerIX, I'm more than happy to see your reply :D

And THANKS A LOT for your dedication in making these Awesome Tables as it gives us more experience and fun in playing the game :)

I'm so hyped to see your Masterpiece Table for TLoH : ToCS 2 when it's released :D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
I revisited this game for a little bit trying to improve the table some. I added some things and most recent was Add Bonus AP To A Quest When Completing It. This should make getting S rank easier as you can skip some quests if you make enough bonus AP to cover it.

Anyway, this is probably the last of the updates for now. Ready for Cold Steel 2 tomorrow, but it's Valentines Day. I might not have a table out quick, but I'll try my best.

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
I ported over the Add Positive Status Effects To Allies When Adding A Status Effect Normally from Cold Steel 2 to this table. Enjoy!

Aug 26, 2017
DrummerIX post_id=32984 time=1518841939 user_id=1466 said:
I ported over the Add Positive Status Effects To Allies When Adding A Status Effect Normally from Cold Steel 2 to this table. Enjoy!
Nice! Thank you very much for your great work DrummerIX :D

Aug 26, 2017
DrummerIX post_id=33025 time=1518875763 user_id=1466 said:
One more option I ported over. Always Critical Hits.
Thanks a lot DrummerIX critical is really fun in this game, as the teamwork depends on critical hit :D
Actually I do have some request if I may please add to your interest option list, there are MQ called Moebius that enhanced the game item range usage and wider area usefulness, and Magius that enhance the range of Art by +4.
Could I please request an option so that we could have the effect without having to use the MQ?

Thanks in Advance DrummerIX :)

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
HanLiem post_id=33027 time=1518876254 user_id=8096 said:
DrummerIX post_id=33025 time=1518875763 user_id=1466 said:
One more option I ported over. Always Critical Hits.
Thanks a lot DrummerIX critical is really fun in this game, as the teamwork depends on critical hit :D
Actually I do have some request if I may please add to your interest option list, there are MQ called Moebius that enhanced the game item range usage and wider area usefulness, and Magius that enhance the range of Art by +4.
Could I please request an option so that we could have the effect without having to use the MQ?

Thanks in Advance DrummerIX :)
I attempted to look for something like that in Cold Steel 2, but couldn't pin anything down for it. Sorry.