Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1

HanLiem

Expert Cheater
Aug 26, 2017
[quote="Lord Ainz" post_id=17278 time=1505266344 user_id=293]
More like the cheats that are already there are enough. They were for me
[/quote]

I can't disagree with you there actually, I'm in chapter 6 and the enemy seems can't keep up with my party even when I just use Inf. Item cheat and Nightmare Difficulty on 1st gameplay, those Super Rare Quartz really help a lot in this game.

kowingko

What is cheating?
Sep 17, 2017
What is this?? Then how to dissapear this for beginning i start this cheat table..
Sorry for bad english
Newbie here :cry:

HanLiem

Expert Cheater
Aug 26, 2017
kowingko post_id=17643 time=1505620293 user_id=8589 said:
What is this?? Then how to dissapear this for beginning i start this cheat table..
Sorry for bad english
Newbie here :cry:

I can't see your image, could you please reupload?

Soulgazer

What is cheating?
Jun 27, 2017
Anyone else having difficulty getting the character editor to populate? What steps do I need to take for this to function?

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
Soulgazer post_id=18596 time=1506640859 user_id=6845 said:
Anyone else having difficulty getting the character editor to populate? What steps do I need to take for this to function?
Are you on Cheat Engine 6.7? This table requires it.

Sep 17, 2017
Soulgazer post_id=18596 time=1506640859 user_id=6845 said:
Just go into the game after you've manually selected a character slot (0 for the first slot, 1 - 3 for slots 2 through 4.) Keep in mind, Raen, the protag, will have his stats re-adjusted from time to time at certain parts of the game.

Also, the "Super Stats" script sets everyone's stats to 0. The Master Core script can sometimes cause EXP values to go negative, instantly leveling them to 5. (Mainly after you've already leveled other master quartz before a party member joins the first time.)

kurogane1031

What is cheating?
Oct 10, 2017
Hi. thank you very much for the table. I am using it very well for the past few days, and all of the sudden today i am unable to press the "Enable" button. May I know is there any way for me to troubleshoot this issue?

I've tested my cheat engine using normal scan and it is working properly. just that when i load the table, as said, the "Enable" button cant be press.

cdtrico

Expert Cheater
Apr 3, 2017
kurogane1031 post_id=19682 time=1507650661 user_id=9222 said:
Hi. thank you very much for the table. I am using it very well for the past few days, and all of the sudden today i am unable to press the "Enable" button. May I know is there any way for me to troubleshoot this issue?

I've tested my cheat engine using normal scan and it is working properly. just that when i load the table, as said, the "Enable" button cant be press.
Not sure, but might be because there was an update recently.

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
I will attempt to fix the table this week, but tomorrow I might be busy with other things.

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
I uploaded a fixed table for the latest Steam version. Should work on latest GOG also I believe.

Zinos

What is cheating?
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you very much for the table. I have one feature I would like to see if possible. Swapping the party members. It would make things more interesting on NG+. Having Sara in the party all the time would be awesome.

Mar 3, 2017
Zinos post_id=21860 time=1508943532 user_id=9793 said:
Thank you very much for the table. I have one feature I would like to see if possible. Swapping the party members. It would make things more interesting on NG+. Having Sara in the party all the time would be awesome.
I don't think that's possible without breaking the game. There are way too many inengine cutscenes so you would get Sara's body with say Alisa's voice. SInce only she has lines for that part. Since Sara is off getting drunk back in Trista.

Cyber

Novice Cheater
Jun 13, 2017
Here is table for swapping party members

Notes:
- It's not recommended to remove rean from party because it will cause a blackscren on certain events (bond events).
- If you swap members from support member, make sure you confirm those characters in table (in active slot only). Otherwise, those characters will be attack members, in other words you will have more than 4 attack members on battle.
- Be careful if you want to increase the number of slot more than 4 to add other characters because those characters will be attack members.
- If you swap, lets say, alisa with sara, there will be no alisa's model, voice, and dialogue in cutscenes. Just press A (skip it).

Attachments

Zinos

What is cheating?
Oct 25, 2017
Cyber post_id=21925 time=1508999655 user_id=6502 said:
Here is table for swapping party members

Notes:
- It's not recommended to remove rean from party because it will cause a blackscren on certain events (bond events).
- If you swap members from support member, make sure you confirm those characters in table (in active slot only). Otherwise, those characters will be attack members, in other words you will have more than 4 attack members on battle.
- Be careful if you want to increase the number of slot more than 4 to add other characters because those characters will be attack members.
- If you swap, lets say, alisa with sara, there will be no alisa's model, voice, and dialogue in cutscenes. Just press A (skip it).
Thanks man. It's working fine. It would be nice if the attack/support slots could be fixed though. If a character is missing the game gets stuck there. I can't skip it. I just don't use the extra attack members in battle(using only move command).

Cyber

Novice Cheater
Jun 13, 2017
Zinos post_id=23315 time=1509791890 user_id=9793 said:
Thanks man. It's working fine. It would be nice if the attack/support slots could be fixed though. If a character is missing the game gets stuck there. I can't skip it. I just don't use the extra attack members in battle(using only move command).
Stuck during cutscenes? Weird, I never have such problem, just keep skipping dialogue for missing character. Regarding attack/support slots, I give up but as long as you don't add extra chara to the party, you should be fine.

raz482

What is cheating?
Nov 14, 2017
I'm having issues with the Difficulty Setting pointer on the latest Oct. 11th update.

Is it possible to change the difficulty? It stays as ?? for me.

Top Bottom