Legend of Heroes Trails In The Sky FC

pyyahh

What is cheating?
Dec 13, 2017
Hi,

I downloaded the program (CheatEngine v6.7) and tried all the files here, and it doesn't work for me.
I have the GoG version of the game. ( I think version 2.1.0.9 )

I open the file with the program, select the game,
check (X) the Trails in the Sky FC
and underneath there's another box, with Enable, and I cannot check that.

I assume the version is different? but I think this is the latest version of the game that I have. I tried all the files but I'm too dumb to fix it myself, if anyone can help let me know, thanks!

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
pyyahh post_id=27977 time=1513206188 user_id=11320 said:
Hi,

I downloaded the program (CheatEngine v6.7) and tried all the files here, and it doesn't work for me.
I have the GoG version of the game. ( I think version 2.1.0.9 )

I open the file with the program, select the game,
check (X) the Trails in the Sky FC
and underneath there's another box, with Enable, and I cannot check that.

I assume the version is different? but I think this is the latest version of the game that I have. I tried all the files but I'm too dumb to fix it myself, if anyone can help let me know, thanks!
I would use GOG Galaxy to make sure you updated to the latest version. I just tested the GOG version using Galaxy and the table is working. The game last updated end of August 2017 and the latest table for DX9 is working for me.

CheatFanatic

What is cheating?
May 29, 2017
Could a trainer be made for the 2018.4.22 GOG version please? Thank you guys and keep up the great work!!!

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
The table works for the latest GOG version installed via Galaxy. I just tested it.

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
I decided to revisit this game and improved on some options in my table. I added some things to Damage Modifier like HeroDamageMultiplier and HeroCannotDie. I also added an option to add Bonus BP to a quest when you report it as complete similar to my Trails of Cold Steel tables.

Top Bottom