[REQUEST] Jurassic World Evolution(edited status 16-6)

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017

Game Name: Jurassic World Evolution
Game Engine: (Unknown)
Game Version: 1.2.1.34159 (Last Update: Today, 14/6/2018.)
Options Required:
money editor DONE
park rating editor DONE
max Reputation for the 3 "factions"
inf creature health (seperate inf stats?)
Fast Expedition

Fast Hatch
Fast Research
Instant New faction mission request
Inf Power (or option for 400+ power?)

Steam Website:https://store.steampowered.com/app/648350/Jurassic_World_Evolution/
Other Info: would love a cheat table with those options seperate thank you soo much! <3
a table is prefered.

The current table contains functions made/providen by oushinuma and thanks to the community members contributing in getting a table together <3

Jurassic world money script
Population Overpopulated (Hard Facility Ratings)
Dino Ratings
Population Deduction (Easy Facility Ratings)

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2017
Would also like a cheat table for this game! Also, if possible, I would like to also request an unlock all non-DLC Dinos, max viability for all encubated dinos, and unlock everything cheats. Thanks.

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
This worked for the first two islands but i cant get it working for the 3rd. It just adds unlimited money
hmmm bummer im currently on my 2nd mission island going to 3rd soon will try it out see if it works over here on the 3rd.. thanks for sharing mate!

oushinuma

What is cheating?
Mar 25, 2018
Try this one works for all island, Once tick and value change untick it so you won't crash.

Attachments

• JWE.CT

Jurassic World Evo Cash

2.3 KB Views: 456

Hopit

Novice Cheater
Mar 12, 2017
Funnily enough money is the only cheat I don't need as it's quite simple to do it by yourself,
but those rankings... Nothing hurts more than being 4.5 stars going up and indominus rex escaping his cage

Last edited:
May 18, 2017
Funnily enough money is the only cheat I don't need as it's quite simple to do it by yourself,
but those rankings... Nothing hurts more than being 4.5 stars going up and indominus rex escaping his cage
xD or having upgraded fences and needing 10+ medium power stations and yet not have enough power >.<

oushinuma

What is cheating?
Mar 25, 2018
Here's a way to get Easy Stars.
Tick the Dino Rating and for the Facility rating, you want your population to remain low so tick the population deduction. Build a couple of Facilities and bam easy 5*. I think you may need at least 1 Dino and a Viewer to get that view percentage. Sorry for my bad English.

Dino Ratings

Attachments

• JWE.CT

Jurassic World Evo Cheats

9.2 KB Views: 392
Last edited:

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
Tick the Dino Rating and for the Facility rating, you want your population to remain low so tick the population deduction. Build a couple of Facilities and bam easy 5*. I think you may need at least 1 Dino and a Viewer to get that view percentage. Sorry for my bad English.

Dino Ratings
works great, maybe you can find a way to hack power?

Last edited:

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
Now only max Reputation for the 3 "factions" and that's basically all
added it to the list in OP. Lets hope someone wants to help and edit the table that now exists so far

EDIT: Edited OP to reflect current table. updated request functions.

Last edited:

sportled

Expert Cheater
May 18, 2017
How do I download this table? Or where do I download this table?
you scrolled past the latest table when scrolling down to comment your question, i linked the creators name in OP for a reason as theres currently 2 tables displayed by 2 members, the latest you see on page 1 is the current one withj the green options marked above.
Post automatically merged:

Dino Ratings

Last edited:

HorridGypsy

What is cheating?
Jun 18, 2018
you scrolled past the latest table when scrolling down to comment your question, i linked the creators name in OP for a reason as theres currently 2 tables displayed by 2 members, the latest you see on page 1 is the current one withj the green options marked above.

Yupp, I know that. Problem is, I click on it, download it, and when I go to open it there is nothing to open...My computer prompts me to download something to read the file with. I don't know how to go about installing the tables.

So I guess I should have worded my question better...How do you install the tables?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out on my own.

Oct 18, 2017
I was trying to edit my money yesterday, but there were 3 different addresses for it. Couldn't figure out which to change. This makes things a lot easier! Kudos to everyone working on it so far.

Top Bottom