[REQUEST] Jet Gunner

Jan 31, 2018
12
0
1
#1
Steam link: Jet Gunner

Cheats
Infinite Health or Invulnerability/God Mode
Infinite Jet
Infinite Lives

Note: When I open games process using, Cheat Engine opens "stdrt.exe" and I can't find any of the in-game values such as health, lives, scores, and etc.
 
Jan 31, 2018
12
0
1
#2
I found the "lives" and tried many methods to find health bar but all of them were unsuccessful.
 

WarCOzes

Expert Cheater
Mar 28, 2017
121
2
18
#3
Hi,
try my table, only Infinite health (Don't works proprely).

Edit :
Add Inf. Jetpack and Inf. Lives

Edit 2:
Add Invincibility (After 1 hit)

Note :
Inf. jetpack and Invincibility script use the same code injection. Don't works in the same time.
If you want to use both at the same time use the Invincibility + Inf. jetpack script.
 

Attachments

Jan 31, 2018
12
0
1
#4
WarCOzes post_id=31283 time=1517601275 user_id=1724 said:
Hi,
try my table, only Infinite health.

Edit :
Add Inf. Jetpack and Inf. Lives
Many thanks, please update it if you find invulnerability/god mode or a fix for inf. health.
 

WarCOzes

Expert Cheater
Mar 28, 2017
121
2
18
#5
Kargar post_id=31316 time=1517638672 user_id=12472 said:
WarCOzes post_id=31283 time=1517601275 user_id=1724 said:
Hi,
try my table, only Infinite health.

Edit :
Add Inf. Jetpack and Inf. Lives
Many thanks, please update it if you find invulnerability/god mode or a fix for inf. health.
Try my invincibility script, if works for you.
 
Jan 31, 2018
12
0
1
#6
WarCOzes post_id=31318 time=1517640955 user_id=1724 said:
Kargar post_id=31316 time=1517638672 user_id=12472 said:
WarCOzes post_id=31283 time=1517601275 user_id=1724 said:
Hi,
try my table, only Infinite health.

Edit :
Add Inf. Jetpack and Inf. Lives
Many thanks, please update it if you find invulnerability/god mode or a fix for inf. health.
Try my invincibility script, if works for you.
OK. Infinite health causes the game crash when you encounter stage 5 boss, even if you disable it before the boss. I test your new additions to see what happens in stage 5.
 
Jan 31, 2018
12
0
1
#7
* All scripts work fine until you encounter boss 4-6 and 5-6. The game crashes. I finished stage 1,2,3 without any issue.
* Strange: If you enable Invincibility + Inf. jetpack script, a giant enemy robot appears in the air, walking from left to right sometimes.
 

WarCOzes

Expert Cheater
Mar 28, 2017
121
2
18
#8
Kargar post_id=31327 time=1517645286 user_id=12472 said:
* All scripts work fine until you encounter boss 4-6 and 5-6. The game crashes. I finished stage 1,2,3 without any issue.
* Strange: If you enable Invincibility + Inf. jetpack script, a giant enemy robot appears in the air, walking from left to right sometimes.
Ok.
Sorry I can't do better. As I told you, I'm not familiar with this game engine.
 
Jan 31, 2018
12
0
1
#9
WarCOzes post_id=31332 time=1517647624 user_id=1724 said:
Kargar post_id=31327 time=1517645286 user_id=12472 said:
* All scripts work fine until you encounter boss 4-6 and 5-6. The game crashes. I finished stage 1,2,3 without any issue.
* Strange: If you enable Invincibility + Inf. jetpack script, a giant enemy robot appears in the air, walking from left to right sometimes.
Ok.
Sorry I can't do better. As I told you, I'm not familiar with this game engine.
Thanks for your help. But if you involve yourself in this game more and you find fixes/solutions, please update your table because I really need it. Regards.
 
Top Bottom