I need my password reset.

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
May 8, 2017
So, I started using LastPass today, but when assigning passwords to certain accounts, I accidentally filed Fearless under my corporate account. My IT guy said not to do that, because if I stop working here, they're going to delete my corporate account along with all my passwords. So, I thought I moved all of them to my personal account, but what I did instead was just share them, so when I deleted them from the corporate account, I deleted them on my personal too. I figured out I was just supposed to drag and drop them in to the shared folder it makes for you under your e-mail, but in doing so, I had LastPass generate a 100 character random password, which I obviously don't know, so I need my password reset.

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
gir489 post_id=19244 time=1507225021 user_id=3979 said:
So, I started using LastPass today, but when assigning passwords to certain accounts, I accidentally filed Fearless under my corporate account. My IT guy said not to do that, because if I stop working here, they're going to delete my corporate account along with all my passwords. So, I thought I moved all of them to my personal account, but what I did instead was just share them, so when I deleted them from the corporate account, I deleted them on my personal too. I figured out I was just supposed to drag and drop them in to the shared folder it makes for you under your e-mail, but in doing so, I had LastPass generate a 100 character random password, which I obviously don't know, so I need my password reset.
Emailed you

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
May 8, 2017
I replied to your email.

Top Bottom