Hollow Knight (2017-10-28)

Shinkansen

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
Simple table for Hollow Knight, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.

Usage info:
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.

In general:
A. Do action YYY.
B. Activate (put an X) the "Initialization (Activate This First)" script.
C. Activate (put an X) the "Base Address Scan (To Activate: YYY, To Update: ZZZ)" script.
D. Enable (put a 1) the desired effect. Example: "Set Health to Max?" address.
E. Do action ZZZ.

V1003
1. Tested game version The Grimm Troupe V1.2.1.1. May work on other versions.

V1002
1. HeroAnimationController Stats.
"Souls Set to Max?" and "Geo Set to Massive?" fixed to not to be always enabled.

V1001
1. Tested game version V1.1.1.4. May work on other versions.

2. HeroAnimationController Stats.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- "pd -> geo". Around offset a0. Geo?
- "pd -> ore". Around offset 178. Ore?
- "pd -> charmSlots". Around offset 394. Charm Slots.
- "pd -> gotCharm_X". Charm X.
- "pd -> infiniteAirJump". Around offset a18. Infinite Air Jump Flag.

V1000
1. Tested game version V1.0.0.5. May work on other versions.

2. HeroAnimationController Stats.
"Invincible Set to Invincible?" sets Invincible to Invincible (Godmode).
"Infinite Air Jump Set to Infinite Air Jump?" sets Infinite Air Jump to Infinite Air Jump
"Health Set to Max?" sets Health to max.
"Souls Set to Max?" sets Souls to max.
"Geo Set to Massive?" sets Geo to massive.

Allows the following to be modfied.
- "heroCtrl". Various speeds, jump heights etc.
- "pd". Various capabilities, flags etc.

Attachments

Lord Blade

Expert Cheater
Mar 9, 2017
Is it possible to add an option to edit your charm slots and add pure ore?
I've unfortunately come across the arena bug that doesn't give you the rewards (slot and ore) that you're supposed to get on winning, which stops you maxing out your character.

Being able to add slots (and the ore) would be a huge help.

Luke76bg

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
i was searching how to disable cooldown of dark dash, so it can always ative, but i'm not sure there is the option! There are too many! And there are some problem with money, i have 999999999 and i can't set lower with the relative option o_O

Mar 2, 2017
Thanks for the table. Sadly only inf souls seems to work for me. Latest version of the game :(

kittentart777

What is cheating?
Aug 11, 2017
Any, uh....any fix to the 9999999 geo thing? I didn't even tick that option and now I have WAY more than I want or need :S

Luke76bg

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Thank you for the update Shinkansen but if possible you should put the possibility to disable the debug function, like the 99999999 money and the infinit air jump from the start, like the table of panraven, this is very annoying, trust me!

Luke76bg

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Someone has found a cheat in the table to disable the 9999999 geo ? I did it in the old version of this table, but now i can't remember now! I absolute need to use this table but not this amount of geo!!!

Luke76bg

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Doesn't work properly anymore after the latest update! Infinite souls for example stuck geo at 1 always. :(

bonzay0

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Sep 8, 2017
So I did a fix for it but it's not exactly like @Shinkansen did it.
The scripts should work (I also added some of my own)

Please note that disabling something might not "reverse" the effect.
Some of the effects of the scripts will stay even after quitting the game and re-lunching it. Make backups before using the scripts.

As for the pointers, I found out the changes but there are like 500 pointers and I have no patience to change them all so I changed a few and left the rest.

Big thanks to @Shinkansen for the table, could do awesome stuff with it.

Forgot to mention it's for the 1.3.1.5 - Lifeblood update of the game
Also disable the scripts in the main-menu, use them in-game only.

Attachments

Sanguine471

What is cheating?
Apr 24, 2018
The table doesn't seem to work, could someone fix/update it as the "HeroAnimationController Base Address Scan" crashes the game on activation

zy1992214

What is cheating?
Mar 3, 2017
So I did a fix for it but it's not exactly like @Shinkansen did it.
The scripts should work (I also added some of my own)

Please note that disabling something might not "reverse" the effect.
Some of the effects of the scripts will stay even after quitting the game and re-lunching it. Make backups before using the scripts.

As for the pointers, I found out the changes but there are like 500 pointers and I have no patience to change them all so I changed a few and left the rest.

Big thanks to @Shinkansen for the table, could do awesome stuff with it.

Forgot to mention it's for the 1.3.1.5 - Lifeblood update of the game
Also disable the scripts in the main-menu, use them in-game only.
Thanks for your work. However, the game just crashes after I loaded this table... My game version is 1.3.1.5 and I have no idea where I did wrong...

Top Bottom