Help fearlessrevolution survive!

arlight1

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Apr 25, 2017
Threw some money your way. Let me know if you guys need need more help with this.

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
I don't mean to sound like an idiot but I just don't get those attacks. I mean what exactly is the point? I didn't understand it when they targeted cheat engine forums and I don't get it now. This forum is unmonetized, so there is nothing to protest against, the tool is also freely available. Both sites offered help and tutorials for free and have a large number of contributors, again, contributing for free. What exactly is the point of all this?

It's not like it's the CIA or FBI where taking it down or even getting into it gives you some reps in the hacker community. It's, no offense, a shitty little forum, completely free of charge at the point of use, completely free to register an account. There is nothing hidden here, no political agenda is being pushed or whatever. Is this some sort of "Some people just want to see the world burn" syndrome?

Honestly can anybody explain that to me so I understand what the hell is going on?

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Trainer Maker
May 6, 2017
Donated, Hopefully DDS won't get mad at me because I Have just sent you everything that we got on donations this week jejeje.

Take Care
BooBoo

Sytron

What is cheating?
Fearless Donors
Mar 4, 2017
Donated, thanks for everything you all do for the rest of us.

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Thank you to all who donated, i am pleased to say the fundraising was a success within hours! arlight1 helped the most and was being a champion! :D.
hedop post_id=9060 time=1495228807 user_id=1289 said:
I don't mean to sound like an idiot but I just don't get those attacks. I mean what exactly is the point? I didn't understand it when they targeted cheat engine forums and I don't get it now. This forum is unmonetized, so there is nothing to protest against, the tool is also freely available. Both sites offered help and tutorials for free and have a large number of contributors, again, contributing for free. What exactly is the point of all this?

It's not like it's the CIA or FBI where taking it down or even getting into it gives you some reps in the hacker community. It's, no offense, a shitty little forum, completely free of charge at the point of use, completely free to register an account. There is nothing hidden here, no political agenda is being pushed or whatever. Is this some sort of "Some people just want to see the world burn" syndrome?

Honestly can anybody explain that to me so I understand what the hell is going on?
Who knows what the attacker wants. What you don't understand is there is no point to these attacks, maybe it satisfies the attacker's ego that he can bring down any site he wishes, maybe he is jealous of something, maybe it's just a kid who made a zombienet and discovered he can do some bad things with it, maybe it's a competing site etc etc. Also there are just bad people. I was watching a youtube video where a guy saves a whale from certain death, the whale is joyous and clearly shows his(her) appreciation. Still, there are thousands of dislikes on the video!...i was like how can anyone hate that...so it just shows there are bad people who don't care if some good is being done.

hedop

Expert Cheater
Mar 17, 2017
STN post_id=9120 time=1495276170 user_id=48 said:
Thank you to all who donated, i am pleased to say the fundraising was a success within hours! arlight1 helped the most and was being a champion! :D.
hedop post_id=9060 time=1495228807 user_id=1289 said:

Who knows what the attacker wants. What you don't understand is there is no point to these attacks, maybe it satisfies the attacker's ego that he can bring down any site he wishes, maybe he is jealous of something, maybe it's just a kid who made a zombienet and discovered he can do some bad things with it, maybe it's a competing site etc etc. Also there are just bad people. I was watching a youtube video where a guy saves a whale from certain death, the whale is joyous and clearly shows his(her) appreciation. Still, there are thousands of dislikes on the video!...i was like how can anyone hate that...so it just shows there are bad people who don't care if some good is being done.
Well that's what I thought. I just don't get the internet anymore.

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
I hope my contribution will help a little too :) It'll even grow over time as I gain more income!

Bakfiets

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Jul 3, 2017
A little something has been sent your way. Feel free to spend on alcohol and/or women :mrgreen:

I had to Google this topic to find it, after looking for a donation button on the site earlier. You might want to put a link in Quick-links or the F.A.Q.

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Bakfiets post_id=13608 time=1500584743 user_id=6971 said:
A little something has been sent your way. Feel free to spend on alcohol and/or women :mrgreen:

I had to Google this topic to find it, after looking for a donation button on the site earlier. You might want to put a link in Quick-links or the F.A.Q.
It was a sticky but i removed it after we reached the goal back in May...well-over what was needed so haven't had to ask all this time thanks to everyone who donated!.

So yeah i didn't want you to find it :p (it's just more money for me to keep track of and be held accountable for and i don't like that)

danielyee

Expert Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
guys ..adm..hi i need ur advice..is there a local bank ..i can transfer ..i can buy ebay credits..to u..or money gram..senting to the std name....i can chip in..email me..any ways to help..i m workin in a rural factory..so not real hav nessarries..assist..money gram exit..speed pay..please tell me how..other than ..paypal..none exists..tq tq..daniel

Kalas

Cat'n America!
Fearless Donors
Mar 3, 2017
Donated $4, all I had in my paypal at the moment but every dollar counts :) (Will donate more after my paycheck)

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Well this is sad. Only two persons donated and we still have a long way to go. This isn't going as well as i had hoped this time

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
I gave one time gift as well as signed up on Patreon. Hope things work out well for the site. I enjoy having it.

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
DrummerIX post_id=23887 time=1510083786 user_id=1466 said:
I gave one time gift as well as signed up on Patreon. Hope things work out well for the site. I enjoy having it.
Thank you! I really appreciate it. You know i was expecting a lot more people to donate this time considering how much we've grown from the early days of the site but it's the complete opposite. The people who donated months back did again and not a single new member which is kind of sad. It's like the enthusiasm for the site isn't there anymore?. If everyone donated just 5$, this fundraising would be over in a few hours (like last time!), a couple people shouldn't have to donate for everyone.

Everyone i talked to is pushing for ads and other ways to monetize (premium registrations etc) but i really don't want to monetize this site. I love how community driven this site is - for the community by the community :D - and i want to keep this going for as long as i can.

ProfessorLimp

Noobzor
Fearless Donors
Apr 15, 2017
Hmmm, I will try to throw in some funds once I get paid on friday. I'd really like this site to stay the way it is, and all you guys/gals who make the tables deserve all the praise and appreciation this community has to offer. Hopefully the rest of the users feel the same and decide to help you guys out before you have to do what's best for the site to stay alive.

vans52

What is cheating?
Fearless Donors
Nov 5, 2017
spot you $20, im new here, but using CE for years

Thanks STN for all the shit you do

CaesarCzech

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
STN post_id=23890 time=1510085966 user_id=48 said:
DrummerIX post_id=23887 time=1510083786 user_id=1466 said:
Thank you! I really appreciate it. You know i was expecting a lot more people to donate this time considering how much we've grown from the early days of the site but it's the complete opposite. The people who donated months back did again and not a single new member which is kind of sad. It's like the enthusiasm for the site isn't there anymore?. If everyone donated just 5$, this fundraising would be over in a few hours (like last time!), a couple people shouldn't have to donate for everyone.

Everyone i talked to is pushing for ads and other ways to monetize (premium registrations etc) but i really don't want to monetize this site. I love how community driven this site is - for the community by the community :D - and i want to keep this going for as long as i can.

What about Adds ? i dont have way to donate but i have no problem disabling my ublock for this iste.
and with the number of members it should be able to gain atleast some money.

Manji

getaway driver
Fearless Donors
Mar 3, 2017
vans52 post_id=23931 time=1510099844 user_id=10117 said:
spot you $20, im new here, but using CE for years

Thanks STN for all the shit you do
same here. amount and reason.

Top Bottom