Help fearlessrevolution survive!

STN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
UPDATE: Goal reached. A very special thank you to DrummerIX and stealthcl0wn, san and an anonymous user who wishes to stay invisible (he has helped everytime we asked <3 ) and Kalas.

FRF has exhausted the funds we received through donations few months ago and we don't have enough to cover this month's hosting!.

So i ask for your help! chip in however much you can so FRF continue to be the place for cheat engine tables and trainers in the same awesome form as it is now completely pro bono!.

With your help, we upgraded the server to a better (costly) hosting that could withstand the DDOS attack we're getting and we need your help once more. Without some help, i don't have enough to pay the hosting alone, there is a reason sites have ads and ways of revenue, server hosting is very expensive, add ddos protection to that. If this fund-raising fails, downtime's would be frequent or i would probably have to do what i hate the most, ads or monetize this place!. To give you an idea, this is what i paid for the old server each month (and did since inception of this place without getting anything in return), it's double that now - http://i.imgur.com/gjzkxBz.png

And this is where we stand in terms of the funds left lol - https://img.xyz/TCpq.png

You can donate using this link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=L2BD3B7EW79ZS

Or Patreon if you use that

https://www.patreon.com/fearlessrevolution

Thank you

Mar 3, 2017
Wait, does this means those buggers that shot us down when we were still haunting at CEF are still hounding us? I will try to pitch in when I can, but this month I am all out of dosh. I will try to keep my ear on the ground and try to see who has enough free time/grudge against CE, could be a guy renting bot, or many guys organising raids on forums or discord. Anyways, thanks for the update. Cheers.

STN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Blanketghost post_id=5978 time=1492622127 user_id=198 said:
Wait, does this means those buggers that shot us down when we were still haunting at CEF are still hounding us? I will try to pitch in when I can, but this month I am all out of dosh. I will try to keep my ear on the ground and try to see who has enough free time/grudge against CE, could be a guy renting bot, or many guys organising raids on forums or discord. Anyways, thanks for the update. Cheers.
Seems most likely - who else will attack a new forum?. I just don't know why or what Dark Byte may have done that has pissed someone off so much that they keep attacking it. Actually it might not be DB but cheat tables since that is the only thing we have in common with CEF.

At least, CEF doesn't go down anymore :D. The 1 day downtime was freakin annoying.

danielyee

Novice Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
hi adm..n all..is ther another way ..to donate..if i dont hav a credit card....any help..can any1 pls tel me how other than pay pal..can it be money gram

STN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Paypal ? if not, that's fine. At least you had intentions to donate.

Darkedone02

Novice Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
Done and Done, 5 bucks a month to improve this website and possibly cheat engine as well.

Drakkhen

What is cheating?
Fearless Donors
Mar 3, 2017
Donation sent. I will donate monthly as well. I don't know what I'd do without the resources here. I've learned far too much already... must learn more!

Big thanks to STN and whoever else is involved running the place. You guys (or girls) are awesome. Don't stop. Ever.

Darkedone02

Novice Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
maybe with the money that we can gather and donate, possibly help out not just the site but for anything to help improve cheat engine itself as well...

Mar 3, 2017
Okay What the hell is going on. This is freaking Illegal. Anyone got any idea what to do ? Because we cant just sit there.

Invisible

What is cheating?
Fearless Donors
Apr 21, 2017
CaesarCzech post_id=6199 time=1492768470 user_id=343 said:
Okay What the hell is going on. This is freaking Illegal. Anyone got any idea what to do ? Because we cant just sit there.
Need clarification on this post. What exactly is illegal?

danielyee

Novice Cheater
Apr 6, 2017
bloody bastards those idiots..ther are no good for nothing..the blog intention is to help pc games to short cut,,,its so sad..i wil think a way to bankin..we must gather our supporters n its all legal..

STN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Invisible post_id=6232 time=1492813887 user_id=3539 said:
I think he means the ddos.
Darkedone02 post_id=6173 time=1492739989 user_id=74 said:
maybe with the money that we can gather and donate, possibly help out not just the site but for anything to help improve cheat engine itself as well...
Not sure how ? we barely gathered enough for this server lol. I don't think CE needs help in this matter though, that's Dark Byte's territory though so idk.

Still, i'd like to thank everyone who chipped in, fucking awesome!. I don't think any hater can take us down now.

First post updated.

4uth0r1ty

What is cheating?
Fearless Donors
Mar 2, 2017
Invisible post_id=6232 time=1492813887 user_id=3539 said:
CaesarCzech post_id=6199 time=1492768470 user_id=343 said:
i think he meant the ddos attacks.