Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Ara

What is cheating?
Mar 3, 2017
2
0
1
MatthewsonT post_id=26445 time=1511890313 user_id=10357 said:
Onurr_97 post_id=26277 time=1511721325 user_id=10372 said:
MatthewsonT post_id=26124 time=1511609638 user_id=10357 said:
I can't get the Tank/Air/Naval upgrade level script to work properly.

I can upgrade past level 5, but because it costs points, I have to spend up to 500 xp, which the game only lets you do 4 times, ie a total of 22 levels.

Any ideas?
You need to use both tables and there is a sciprt whic will give xp's you can set xp from there !
Duh. I was using the XP command in the terminal and thought it capped at 500. Didn't realise you could adjust it higher with the table.

Thanks!
The problem is still there though, you can set the xp all the way up to 4294967295 which is the 32bit limit for that variable but thats not high enough if you wanna 99 all four of the stuff. The unlock 99 option used to cap the xp cost to 25 or something before the 1.4 update (or some other version, I don't remember), it'd be really awesome if someone fixes this.
 
Sep 30, 2017
12
0
1
pãovelho post_id=22619 time=1509402893 user_id=1903 said:
Mordino post_id=22304 time=1509214678 user_id=4472 said:
CompactDisc, you are an amazing person. Thank you.


PS. Seems like the Progress to National Idea pointer does not work, any number there doesn't change anything in a game. I tested all the other pointers, and all of them worked.
there is a guy in the forum called Ikaruga.He posted this:

"I know I'm a bit late to the party, but since no one else replied and the table extension was not updated yet, I thought I would tell you how to easily fix it in 4 easy steps.
1. Load your table with extender and activate it.
2. Find "Progress to National Idea" and double click on the address pointer to edit it. (It's under Address tab and should look like this - P->23A20D94)
3. You'll see 4 values: 14, 5CC, 7C and 3AC. They're in a column with arrows pointing left and right next to them. Just click arrow on the right of the second value (5CC) and change it to 5D0.
4. Press OK, save the table and you're done.
Hope that'll help."

P.S: i had the same problem on this table with the progress to national idea not working.I follow his steps and it worked
Thank you!
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
253
65
28
01luiz01 post_id=30198 time=1516272472 user_id=8925 said:
Thank you!
Does this problem still exist in the current extension? I thought I fixed that?
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
253
65
28
Aron post_id=31894 time=1518127804 user_id=934 said:
So the console commands for Ironman are no more a part of the table? :(
You need the extension for that.

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=22064#p22064"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=22064#p22064">http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=22064#p22064</LINK_TEXT>
 

Aron

Noobzor
Mar 9, 2017
14
0
1
CompactDisc post_id=31909 time=1518136925 user_id=781 said:
Aron post_id=31894 time=1518127804 user_id=934 said:
So the console commands for Ironman are no more a part of the table? :(
You need the extension for that.

http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=22064#p22064"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=22064#p22064">http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=22064#p22064</LINK_TEXT>
Oh great, thank you :)
 

Traslogan

Novice Cheater
May 12, 2017
20
0
1
To be fair, 1.5 has added a lot of new stuff and I imagine table-creators will want to support that stuff.

Would probably be nice to see a 1.5-compatible table with the old stuff in the interim, but alas it has also only just come out so give them time :p
 
Apr 30, 2017
9
0
1
Traslogan post_id=36253 time=1520535600 user_id=5017 said:
To be fair, 1.5 has added a lot of new stuff and I imagine table-creators will want to support that stuff.

Would probably be nice to see a 1.5-compatible table with the old stuff in the interim, but alas it has also only just come out so give them time :p
Meh, we only need Ironman godmode :lol:
 

Traslogan

Novice Cheater
May 12, 2017
20
0
1
Or just for the console extension to work on 1.5. That would be all I'd need personally
 

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
674
431
63
Hi guys,

I am aware of the update and DLC.

This game is the second on 4 games queue.

Cheers
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
253
65
28
Traslogan post_id=36283 time=1520545934 user_id=5017 said:
Or just for the console extension to work on 1.5. That would be all I'd need personally
Last time they changed the console code, I had to redo the entire thing. It might take quite a while I'm afraid, but I'll work on it whenever I can.
 

Hopit

Novice Cheater
Mar 12, 2017
24
0
1
Would it be possible to include a general/ field marshal experience gain boost? Or affect it in someway?
 

alecuba1993

What is cheating?
Mar 9, 2018
1
0
1
Hello, i have some advantage for supporting me in patreon patreon? thenk I want to help you but I want to know beforehand the advantages
 

Jasinn

Novice Cheater
Aug 4, 2017
17
0
1
Hopit post_id=36379 time=1520585869 user_id=1095 said:
Would it be possible to include a general/ field marshal experience gain boost? Or affect it in someway?
++++
If possible, this is the most important one ^^
 

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
3,104
96
48
alecuba1993 post_id=36420 time=1520602155 user_id=13838 said:
Hello, i have some advantage for supporting me in patreon patreon? thenk I want to help you but I want to know beforehand the advantages
Before you do that, calm the fuck down man. 4 posts! FOUR! You should spend some money on seeing a doctor instead cause your eyes aren't working at all. The advantage is i wouldn't have to approve your 4 posts and you would be able to read the text clearly where it says your post needs to be approved before it appears - saving us both the discomfort. It's a win win really
 

zzpudimzz

What is cheating?
Apr 19, 2017
1
0
1
Morning, any ETA on the table?
Thanks on advance. :)
 
Top Bottom