Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Apr 2, 2017
13
0
1
Mordino post_id=22304 time=1509214678 user_id=4472 said:
CompactDisc, you are an amazing person. Thank you.


PS. Seems like the Progress to National Idea pointer does not work, any number there doesn't change anything in a game. I tested all the other pointers, and all of them worked.
there is a guy in the forum called Ikaruga.He posted this:

"I know I'm a bit late to the party, but since no one else replied and the table extension was not updated yet, I thought I would tell you how to easily fix it in 4 easy steps.
1. Load your table with extender and activate it.
2. Find "Progress to National Idea" and double click on the address pointer to edit it. (It's under Address tab and should look like this - P->23A20D94)
3. You'll see 4 values: 14, 5CC, 7C and 3AC. They're in a column with arrows pointing left and right next to them. Just click arrow on the right of the second value (5CC) and change it to 5D0.
4. Press OK, save the table and you're done.
Hope that'll help."

P.S: i had the same problem on this table with the progress to national idea not working.I follow his steps and it worked
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
253
65
28
Mordino post_id=22304 time=1509214678 user_id=4472 said:
CompactDisc, you are an amazing person. Thank you.


PS. Seems like the Progress to National Idea pointer does not work, any number there doesn't change anything in a game. I tested all the other pointers, and all of them worked.
I think I edited it by accident in the test table, i'll fix asap
Edit: fixed in this post:
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=22064#p22064"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=22064#p22064">http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=22064#p22064</LINK_TEXT>
 
Apr 2, 2017
13
0
1
kwebolu post_id=22975 time=1509612568 user_id=1241 said:
please can some one add faster national focus,..?
you can set national focus to 70000 days and finish instantly in the table
 
Apr 2, 2017
13
0
1
hey CompactDisc do you look foward to make province and state pointers(buildings,resources,slots) in the future?
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
253
65
28
pãovelho post_id=23015 time=1509631344 user_id=1903 said:
hey CompactDisc do you look foward to make province and state pointers(buildings,resources,slots) in the future?
What would you like to see? I'll definitely consider it.
 
Mar 7, 2017
9
0
1
CompactDisc have you by chance suffered any of the other problems people had talked about in this thread (god mode not working, movement not working, etc..) for the main table. It seems to only work reliably for Germany and I wasnt sure if you had tested it out at all.
 
Apr 2, 2017
13
0
1
CompactDisc post_id=23029 time=1509638618 user_id=781 said:
pãovelho post_id=23015 time=1509631344 user_id=1903 said:
hey CompactDisc do you look foward to make province and state pointers(buildings,resources,slots) in the future?
What would you like to see? I'll definitely consider it.
thanks for your consideration .Well if you have time to spend you could make province pointers like you did in europa universalis 4.In my case i want for state resources(oil,aluminium,rubber,tungsten,steel,chromium), also it would be good provincial(naval base,fort and coastal fort) and state (infrastructure,airbase,radio station and anti-air-building) ones.

PS:if you but if you really really really have time left you can also add dockyard output,factory output, production efficiency cap, production efficiency retention, production efficiency growth and factory bomb vulnerability.All of these you can find in production interface and they are editable in cheat engine.Well its lot of suggestions, if you can do it then do it.Once more thanks for your attention man and for this extention.
 
Mar 16, 2017
8
0
1
pãovelho post_id=23014 time=1509631232 user_id=1903 said:
kwebolu post_id=22975 time=1509612568 user_id=1241 said:
please can some one add faster national focus,..?
you can set national focus to 70000 days and finish instantly in the table
can you teach me how to do it to set national fokcus 70000..?
 
Apr 2, 2017
13
0
1
kwebolu post_id=23347 time=1509805831 user_id=1241 said:
pãovelho post_id=23014 time=1509631232 user_id=1903 said:
kwebolu post_id=22975 time=1509612568 user_id=1241 said:
please can some one add faster national focus,..?
you can set national focus to 70000 days and finish instantly in the table
can you teach me how to do it to set national fokcus 70000..?
http://oi67.tinypic.com/4g282r.jpg">http://oi67.tinypic.com/4g282r.jpg
 
Mar 16, 2017
8
0
1
pãovelho post_id=23380 time=1509816042 user_id=1903 said:
kwebolu post_id=23347 time=1509805831 user_id=1241 said:
pãovelho post_id=23014 time=1509631232 user_id=1903 said:
you can set national focus to 70000 days and finish instantly in the table
can you teach me how to do it to set national fokcus 70000..?
http://oi67.tinypic.com/4g282r.jpg">http://oi67.tinypic.com/4g282r.jpg
ok thx, and fast training army and fast product ship..?
 
Apr 2, 2017
13
0
1
kwebolu post_id=23435 time=1509836473 user_id=1241 said:
pãovelho post_id=23380 time=1509816042 user_id=1903 said:
kwebolu post_id=23347 time=1509805831 user_id=1241 said:
can you teach me how to do it to set national fokcus 70000..?
http://oi67.tinypic.com/4g282r.jpg">http://oi67.tinypic.com/4g282r.jpg
ok thx, and fast training army and fast product ship..?
sorry for not having answered imediately, but i can tell ya. You can enable production in 1 day option to making ships in one day.About fast training you can search cheat mods on steam or make laws that allow minimum training to be 0
 

MatthewsonT

What is cheating?
Nov 12, 2017
3
0
1
Has anyone got the "Tank/Air/Naval upgrade max level changed from 5 to 99" working?

I can get above 5, but it costs me XP, meaning it caps at the 22nd upgrade.
ie, 10, 10, 2, 0.

I'm sure in older versions, part of the table made upgrades cost no points, which was the work-around for this.

Any ideas??
 

CirclePete

What is cheating?
Nov 14, 2017
1
0
1
Hi,

It makes me so frustrated that I can't get achievements when I use portrait mods in HOI4. Especially since once a game is started, it doesn't access to the database anymore as portraits are now assigned in the saved game, and therefore the part which changes the checksum can be removed from the mod.

So I really wish I could force achievements mode, like on the ck2 table extension.

When I go to the start a new game menu, I can find the "achievement" byte by clicking/unclicking ironman many times. I know it is the correct byte because when I force it to "1" and unclick ironman, the achievement icon starts to flash, as HOI4 and Cheat Engine compete to change its value (2 and 1 IIRC).

Unfortunately, I don't know how to find the dynamic address of this byte when I reload the game with my portrait mod.

Has anyone found how to do this?
 
Mar 16, 2017
8
0
1
pãovelho post_id=24474 time=1510402481 user_id=1903 said:
kwebolu post_id=23435 time=1509836473 user_id=1241 said:
pãovelho post_id=23380 time=1509816042 user_id=1903 said:
http://oi67.tinypic.com/4g282r.jpg">http://oi67.tinypic.com/4g282r.jpg
ok thx, and fast training army and fast product ship..?
sorry for not having answered imediately, but i can tell ya. You can enable production in 1 day option to making ships in one day.About fast training you can search cheat mods on steam or make laws that allow minimum training to be 0
no problem, and thx for answer my question :D
 
Nov 12, 2017
10
0
1
Thaldis post_id=24984 time=1510733896 user_id=7728 said:
Yeah, somehow God Mode and others aren't woring. But PP and Research are.
yes same as here god mode , weak foe doesnt work
 
Sep 6, 2017
7
0
1
Well, they just announced 'Waking the Tiger' so a new patch shouldn't be too far off in the future.

We should just wait for the patch and hope for the best.
 
Aug 10, 2017
7
0
1
Hamflinger post_id=25095 time=1510833436 user_id=8375 said:
Well, they just announced 'Waking the Tiger' so a new patch shouldn't be too far off in the future.

We should just wait for the patch and hope for the best.
Yes, that's what I'll do. Also because the dev diaries showed some good new mechanics that seem so good that I can barely play on the current version of the game. That and China is one of my favourite nations to play.
 
Top Bottom