Bosnianus post_id=38337 time=1521485423 user_id=480 said:
It seems too much of a hassle to do.
You can also use:
Code:
ale [#]
or
Code:
add_latest_equipment [#]
which adds the specified amount of the best researched version of all equipment types.

Apr 30, 2017
vohk post_id=38589 time=1521606969 user_id=6324 said:
Bosnianus post_id=38337 time=1521485423 user_id=480 said:
It seems too much of a hassle to do.
You can also use:
Code:
ale [#]
or
Code:
add_latest_equipment [#]
which adds the specified amount of the best researched version of all equipment types.
If you just write "ale" it gives 10.000 of each currently produced equipment

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
Recifense, can I request a 'fast recruitment' cheat?
Here's a code snippet which affects it:
01 43 38 8B 0D 0C 09 42 02 8B 53 38 A1 08 C7 F4 01

Perhaps an instant justification cheat as well? :)

Aug 31, 2017
Sacrito post_id=38013 time=1521310074 user_id=4443 said:
My game crashes when i do any of the focus console commands (focus.nochecks, focus.autocomplete, focus.ignoreprerequisites). Other commands work perfectly.

Also wanted to say thanks for the great work, been enjoying your tables on several paradox titles! :)
I was playing Manchukuo and the Germans recalled their advisor disabling that entire focus branch for me so I was just about to say the same thing as I tried both nochecks and ignoreprerequisites to try to get that branch back!

Arjik

Novice Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
superqboi post_id=40852 time=1522455684 user_id=8216 said:
Sacrito post_id=38013 time=1521310074 user_id=4443 said:
My game crashes when i do any of the focus console commands (focus.nochecks, focus.autocomplete, focus.ignoreprerequisites). Other commands work perfectly.

Also wanted to say thanks for the great work, been enjoying your tables on several paradox titles! :)
I was playing Manchukuo and the Germans recalled their advisor disabling that entire focus branch for me so I was just about to say the same thing as I tried both nochecks and ignoreprerequisites to try to get that branch back!
Yeah, they aren't working when playing in Ironman mode, non-Ironman games are fine though. Which is actually why I decided to find the pointers for the cheats being activated/disactivated. These are the results:
Autocomplete: hoi4.exe+FDA4E0
Ignore prerequisites: hoi4.exe+FDA4E1
No checks: hoi4.exe+FDA4E2

All "pointers" are byte type and stay the same even after restarting the game or PC. Just to clear the whole thing - these are not actual pointers, these are the memory addresses, to add them to the table, click "Add Address Manually" and copy-paste the address in the field. Trying to add them as pointers does not work.

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
superqboi post_id=41401 time=1522798792 user_id=8216 said:
what about the decisions.nochecks that also brings about a CTD
The change Recifense made to the console hack might have broken the ability to use these things.
I'm editing it a bit to see if I can get it to work properly again.

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
Thanks for the warning, I'm glad they didn't put it out on a Friday this time, so at least they can fix issues during the week now :p

The_Sarge_23

What is cheating?
Sep 27, 2017
As it seems that the 1.5.2 release is pending in dev-hell, does anybody have some basic pointers that would work with the current 1.5.2 beta?

Even just some extra manpower or the ability to autocomplete focuses would be nice.

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys,

I have just added a table for version 1.5.2. Please look at the first post.

Still learning how to work with the new changes.

Cheers!

Aug 31, 2017
just looked at the notes for this updates and this was included
"- Stopped the Focus.IgnorePrerequisites cheat from being used in an ironman game by first turning it on in a normal game. " (wish i'd had known i could've done that before!)
was that the reason why we were getting CTD when we tried to use any of the nochecks or focal tree commands?

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
just looked at the notes for this updates and this was included
"- Stopped the Focus.IgnorePrerequisites cheat from being used in an ironman game by first turning it on in a normal game. " (wish i'd had known i could've done that before!)
was that the reason why we were getting CTD when we tried to use any of the nochecks or focal tree commands?
Probably, try it again with the extension. I'd bet it won't crash anymore. If it does, I'll have to take a look at it again.
But this does explain why I couldn't fix it in the usual (and some unusual) ways :p

Apr 16, 2017
Am I the only one to who the navy XP option does not work?

Probably, try it again with the extension. I'd bet it won't crash anymore. If it does, I'll have to take a look at it again.
But this does explain why I couldn't fix it in the usual (and some unusual) ways :p
When I activate this option and use the focus cheats, the game does instantly CTD.
I do not know where the difference is, but it works when activating the console with the trainer of CheatHappens. (this is no ad, only a statement ;-) )

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
Am I the only one to who the navy XP option does not work?

When I activate this option and use the focus cheats, the game does instantly CTD.
I do not know where the difference is, but it works when activating the console with the trainer of CheatHappens. (this is no ad, only a statement ;-) )
I believe I found the issue, I'll be updating the extension with the fix. No promises, but I hope it works :p It might take a day or two though since I have a really really busy schedule until the day after tomorrow.

Apr 16, 2017
Hey CD, don't let me rush you, wasn't meant that way. ;-)
Only wondered if I am the only one for whom it might not work due to not seeing any posts regarding that as an issue.
I used the option of CH Trainer, which works surprisingly well in combination with the table (rare, mostly you can only use one at the same time).
Hope there are coming some additional options (back) to the table, like 1day recruitment, instant naval invasion and paradrop for instance. :)
Anyway the tables are great and you both do good work on that, though!

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
Hey CD, don't let me rush you, wasn't meant that way. ;-)
Only wondered if I am the only one for whom it might not work due to not seeing any posts regarding that as an issue.
I used the option of CH Trainer, which works surprisingly well in combination with the table (rare, mostly you can only use one at the same time).
Hope there are coming some additional options (back) to the table, like 1day recruitment, instant naval invasion and paradrop for instance. :)
Anyway the tables are great and you both do good work on that, though!
1 day recruitment is actually on my to-do list for this update.
I have the right code but it also affects AI since I can't find any references to the player ID in the structure.
I'll keep looking though.

Top Bottom