.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Nov 10, 2017
cloud2479 post_id=24829 time=1510631260 user_id=10410 said:
Does anyone know the Item id for "Own King" Key item? I'm trying to get it without restarting volume2 :(
Try this table in the attachment(I'll remove the table later).
Added equipment & key item editor for vol.2(list taken from vol.2 PS2, accessory list still from vol.1).
Choose "Data Seed A" from the key item list to get "Own King" because the list is still off for some of the items(need someone to make a proper list because idk how to read/scan the items directly :oops: ).

May 18, 2017
I tried getting engine key items with that but it seems like I can't tune up my bike with the cheated items. Guess I should just do the quest to get the item huh..

Also IIRC we can put three 3-slot ability in an equip by using the code/CE right? As long as I don't check the equipment using status/customization screen.

cloud2479

What is cheating?
Nov 14, 2017
[quote="Silent Tom" post_id=24841 time=1510648844 user_id=10306]
Does anyone know the Item id for "Own King" Key item? I'm trying to get it without restarting volume2 :(
Added equipment & key item editor for vol.2(list taken from vol.2 PS2, accessory list still from vol.1).
Choose "Data Seed A" from the key item list to get "Own King" because the list is still off for some of the items(need someone to make a proper list because idk how to read/scan the items directly :oops: ).
hackGU175_vol12_eq.CT
[/quote]
I try using it but i just get to change value and it hangs when i hit ok

Nov 10, 2017
cloud2479 post_id=24865 time=1510663170 user_id=10410 said:
I try using it but i just get to change value and it hangs when i hit ok
Hm.. it didn't happen to me when I tried it but I'm still at the very beginning of the game(I haven't actually started vol. 2, I only started a new game for a quick test). It used to happen if I load too many entries but I've reduced the the number of equipments/key items loaded into the table so it should be fine now.
Another alternative fix is this(worked for me even with 90 slots loaded to the table):
Simzy post_id=24487 time=1510406153 user_id=10295 said:
Ive found a partial fix to this by sheer accident last night, when in game, go to status, so that your values appear properly, logout so you go to "The World" login screen, set the values, then go back ingame. This is how ive been able to get around it, seems its something to do with the scripts while actually "ingame".
..or be like me and just wait for a better/updated table/save editor :D (I'm sure someone will do it eventually).

Nov 10, 2017
Foomy post_id=24844 time=1510652221 user_id=5180 said:
I tried getting engine key items with that but it seems like I can't tune up my bike with the cheated items. Guess I should just do the quest to get the item huh..

Also IIRC we can put three 3-slot ability in an equip by using the code/CE right? As long as I don't check the equipment using status/customization screen.
Correct.
And I don't remember much about bike parts because I never really used the key items cheat even in the original game, it's too bad I guess :(
demorest post_id=24884 time=1510670586 user_id=1720 said:
Any way to equip 3 of 3 slot skills in weapon/armr ?
(its like summary 9 slots crashing :( )
There shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't try to view the item info or customize the weapon, you should be able to select and equip it just fine.
Another thing that could cause a crash is when you use an attribute that doesn't exist in that volume(e.g. using vol.2 abilities on vol.1).
This happened to me just now and it crashed the game as soon as I highlight the item, so make sure you don't give it attributes from vol.2 if you're still in vol.1(if you're using the equipment editor I posted, the attribute list in vol.1 are taken from vol.2 so be careful when selecting the attributes).

darkallnight

Novice Cheater
Apr 2, 2017
Is it possible to edit the other characters's status? I remember you could do this with action replay on ps2, so I'm sure it must be possible with CE, so even if in the story a character should be busy, you can still call them to your party.

cdtrico

Expert Cheater
Apr 3, 2017
Just wondering if anyone found a way to make the charisma cap (dependent on the general card) in crimson vs 99 or something, so you could take only the strongest cards while taking the general with the most health and ap.

Nov 10, 2017
[quote="Silent Tom" post_id=24841 time=1510648844 user_id=10306]
hackGU175_vol12_eq.CT
[/quote]

I do not know how to add this to your script as i know nothing about lua scripting; however based on the addresses in your equipment editor it should work the same though i am not capable of testing it as i am a novice even working with cheat engine, let alone lua scripting. based on the addressing for equip slot 1 in reminisce as shown in cheat engine
equip id 1d88f6295a4
ability 1 1d88f6295a6
ability 2 1d88f6295a8
ability 3 1d88f6295aa
alch Lvl 1d88f6295ac <----- this should be for the alchemized bonus for the weapon IE Spin indigo +4
This pattern should hold true for all 90 slots and can be used to add a boat load of ammo to the dual guns as it will stack above +5 all the way to 99 although it will repeat in intervals of +1 through +5 the ammo will stack continuing to add 2 rounds all the way to 99 in the decimal adressing. I have done this on the ps2 version using code breaker so i'm relatively certain it will work. This can also be used in Reminisce to give yourself a ticking death +5 ect!

I would also like to request an editor for the character skills (ie. learned spells and arts) as there is much that can be done using that:)
Thank you!

KuroKairaku

What is cheating?
Jul 21, 2017
Have to admit, hate how Silent Tom's table was deleted, now I cannot get the Own King on my end :(....

Jun 28, 2017
redverd post_id=25066 time=1510790841 user_id=1923 said:
adler's key in vol.2, virus core & cheat code for vol.3. key items
Addler's keys is incredibly easy to find. Do this: Get yourself the first key. Then on cheat engine do a exact value 2 byte search for the number 1. then grab a second key, do a second search now for the number 2. Keep doing this till you get only one address. That will be the address for the key item spot where the keys are. Set it to 99, save the game. You're done

Nov 10, 2017
KuroKairaku post_id=25062 time=1510789115 user_id=7297 said:
Have to admit, hate how Silent Tom's table was deleted, now I cannot get the Own King on my end :(....
Putting the own king in via cheat engine will do you no good! The game will not recognize it unless it is given to you by the game itself. i tried that when i forgot to fight the doppleganger in vol 1 ps2 and i ended up having to redo reminisce just to get the heines invasion dual swords. take a look at your ryu book concerning weapons, pick one you havent gotten and add it to your inventory using Cheat Engine then check the book and see if it will go up. unfortunately it wont, but if you were to trade that item to an npc, then trade for it back, the ryu book would then recognize it. since this is not possible with key items, your only choice would be to go back to vol 1 and fight the doppleganger or add the swords using cheat engine. Best i can tell; the data regarding which items you have received is stored elsewhere in the save file than the equipment/item/key item slots.

Apr 2, 2017
ashuraman post_id=25069 time=1510791622 user_id=6862 said:
Addler's keys is incredibly easy to find. Do this: Get yourself the first key. Then on cheat engine do a exact value 2 byte search for the number 1. then grab a second key, do a second search now for the number 2. Keep doing this till you get only one address. That will be the address for the key item spot where the keys are. Set it to 99, save the game. You're done
Don't know why but the address kept changing, the same with vc, not at the point where i got cc yet, so don't know about that one.

Jun 28, 2017
redverd post_id=25087 time=1510807315 user_id=1923 said:
ashuraman post_id=25069 time=1510791622 user_id=6862 said:
Don't know why but the address kept changing, the same with vc, not at the point where i got cc yet, so don't know about that one.
The address changes because what you're pinpointing isn't the keys themselves but the key item slot where they are. So if you gain or loose key items, the keys will go to another slot and you'l have to run the search again. That's why i said set them to 99(or 999) and save the game, that way, even if they change item slots you'l still have that same amount. And honestly 99 is more than enough to unlock all the weapons. Virus cores is the same deal, find the slot they are in, set them to 999, save

Top Bottom