.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Avalister

What is cheating?
May 22, 2017
Amazing job Eternally, can't wait to see the final version of your table with every options avaible, it is sad that you can't use Silent Tom table, but good to know that you didn't give up. You respect the work of another person and that is very understandable thing ^^.
Thanks a lot for the hard work.

Mar 3, 2017
Azure post_id=27029 time=1512366634 user_id=11029 said:
Eternallydissolved post_id=26898 time=1512258804 user_id=10308 said:
Search for the number of cheat codes you have as an exact value and 2 byte type scan. then collect another one and repeat the search doing so until you have only a few or preferably 1 address. then you can change the number. you must have 1 legitimately received cheat code in your inventory otherwise the game will not recognize the address the cheat code is at and in fact will create a new address the next time you receive a cheat code and you will have 2 cheat code listings in your key items inventory. this is why the user who wanted to add an own king after forgetting to fight the doppelganger in volume 1 was ostensibly screwed as that too would not be recognized as having been in inventory either. same goes for adding items to your equip inventory to complete the ryu books as those too will not be recognized unless you trade the item to another npc then trade back for it. since this is not possible with key items however you have to have 1 of the items in your inventory to be usable in game. the table can lock the cheat codes and also this value while only being able to collect 99 of them in game can be taken up to 999 in cheat engine and it will let you use them as i just cheat alchemized a few items down to 978 cheat codes.

EDIT<-----Permission was requested for upload to silent tom yesterday at 6:19pm my time(eastern standard time US) so i have about 21 hours to go before i can upload the table if i am not answered. i asked the original author of 1.7.5 almost a week ago and haven't gotten a response there so i should be good there. I still have some quirks to work out but as of now it is usable and the quirks are minor.

Working Features:
Stat pointers vol 1-3
Equipment editor vol 1-3 (equip alchemic value 2-3)
key items editor vol 1-3
Haseo skills editor vol 2-3
Greeting cards editor vol 1 (I'm trying to update the array of bytes for 2-3 but with no luck thus far)

Not Working (or broken by me in the case of freeze moral bar)
Freeze moral bar check box (use the one below it that allows you to set the level 0-100 and freeze that one instead) Vol 3
Freeze skill timer Vol 3 (is broken in even original 1.7.5)

I still have other things i intend to try to add or correct but as of now, this is where i am at.
Dude your table sounds awesome!
I cant find where you uploaded it first though, could you reupload it :/?
yeah... is it because silent tom dont give the permision?

Hope he change his mind....
hahahahha

PoutouYou

What is cheating?
Nov 7, 2017
I do not know if you knew this but there is a bug with the "Always Online" attribute. It causes the game to crash in some instances where no one is supposed to be online.

Also, is it possible to have Haseo 5th form transferred to earlier volume?
I still hope to do the forest of pain as the 5th form. It would be more fun.
Also hope for an equipment editor, that is easier. I do not understand how to use this one sorry ^^.

Thank you for the amazing job.

PS: Didn't silent tom based his version on OP version? So technically it is allowed for you to use his version and modify it since he himself did that?

Simzy

Noobzor
Nov 10, 2017
i want dl748 and Silent Tom to hurry up and give permission although the update may mean things are gonna have to be updated for the pointers

Magusbrrj

What is cheating?
Dec 9, 2017
Hi!
Sorry for asking this here, but...
Can anyone tell me what exactly the Barrier Guard ability does? And from what Volume is it? 1, 2, or 3?
Thank you!

pcjunky

What is cheating?
Dec 13, 2017
Hi After some looking around i found my way here great work btw really nice work but i can't seem to get the health freeze to work in aida battles skeith still takes damage using version V1.7.5 - Added SKeith Health (freeze health affects this)

has anyone got this working ? these battles with aida are not fun

Nov 10, 2017
Simzy post_id=27478 time=1512731885 user_id=10295 said:
i want dl748 and Silent Tom to hurry up and give permission although the update may mean things are gonna have to be updated for the pointers
The way the pointers are handled in the script as array of byte; they still work with the updated version as i have confirmed them working for 3 and 4. I just had a chance to check all of this, hell i did not even know there had been an update until yesterday as that is the first chance i have had to do anything with it these last few weeks. My pointers for affection and greeting cards are totally screwed however as it would seem the master address has changed so i will need to update those. I haven't forgotten about this at all but family comes first!

Nov 10, 2017
The pointers were only borked for volume 3! Those have been corrected and all pointers on my end are working for affection and greeting cards for version recode 1.01! additionally the offset for dll addresses looking like this hackGU_vol3.dll+1236F20 is 20 hex! so my address of hackGU_vol3.dll+1236F20 became hackGU_vol3.dll+1236F40 and now works again. I have tested this on ajip2's table as well and it works for the instant rengeki script.

Attachments

Avalister

What is cheating?
May 22, 2017
Great job Eternally, thanks for the update ^^
Any chance you can send me your full table? I have the one you made around 1 month ago, if you got some new updates for the table send me please!

Mar 11, 2017
Is there a chance you could release your full table to the public Eternallydissolved?

Nov 10, 2017
I am currently working to fix the few broken things in the table, and i only deserve credit for some edits and fixing some things as the code is NOT mine! I will be rolling my pointers into that table and i want to establish pointers for the lucky animals campaign too as those can be a pain; and since it is a derived statistic based on the number of each lucky animal, i can provide pointers for that so you can finish that campaign without having to grind for an eternity. I can also provide for the mecha grunty and bike race chim chims too, it will just take a bit of time on that. I honestly haven't had much time to work on this stuff recently. my mom had a cardiac procedure about 2 weeks ago and i have been handling everything regarding the care for my terminally ill brother, 71 year old father and my niece and 2 nephews. 3 people total in a wheelchair, 1 autistic nephew and as my niece and nephews were placed in our care by the state due to my sister being an unrepentant drug abuser; the state authorities(which is a lot like living under a dictatorship unfortunately); time has been an issue!

EDIT<---- Lucky animals are going to be easy, i have already generated pointers for volume 1. Mecha grunty will be a little more complicated as i need to figure out how it is derived as it appears to be a derived statistic.

EDIT 2<---- Added lucky animal campaign and mecha grunty vol 1-3

EDIT 3<---- to the user who downloaded the attachment 6 seconds after i uploaded it, my apologies as it was the wrong version of the table, caught and corrected in less than a minute but alas, you were even faster than that!

ps. If you have run into that annoying bug where you complete the lucky animal data set, but have not kicked 50 animals and are no longer able to complete the campaign because the counter no longer goes up, this works exceptionally well as a work around

Attachments

Dec 4, 2017
Eternallydissolved post_id=28538 time=1513804345 user_id=10308 said:
I am currently working to fix the few broken things in the table, and i only deserve credit for some edits and fixing some things as the code is NOT mine! I will be rolling my pointers into that table and i want to establish pointers for the lucky animals campaign too as those can be a pain; and since it is a derived statistic based on the number of each lucky animal, i can provide pointers for that so you can finish that campaign without having to grind for an eternity. I can also provide for the mecha grunty and bike race chim chims too, it will just take a bit of time on that. I honestly haven't had much time to work on this stuff recently. my mom had a cardiac procedure about 2 weeks ago and i have been handling everything regarding the care for my terminally ill brother, 71 year old father and my niece and 2 nephews. 3 people total in a wheelchair, 1 autistic nephew and as my niece and nephews were placed in our care by the state due to my sister being an unrepentant drug abuser; the state authorities(which is a lot like living under a dictatorship unfortunately); time has been an issue!

EDIT<---- Lucky animals are going to be easy, i have already generated pointers for volume 1. Mecha grunty will be a little more complicated as i need to figure out how it is derived as it appears to be a derived statistic.

EDIT 2<---- Added lucky animal campaign and mecha grunty vol 1-3
Affection Pointers Dot Hack GU Vol 1-3 1.3.CT

EDIT 3<---- to the user who downloaded the attachment 6 seconds after i uploaded it, my apologies as it was the wrong version of the table, caught and corrected in less than a minute but alas, you were even faster than that!

ps. If you have run into that annoying bug where you complete the lucky animal data set, but have not kicked 50 animals and are no longer able to complete the campaign because the counter no longer goes up, this works exceptionally well as a work around
As I've said before, you deserve praise dude, I think everyone here can wait as long as needed so dont push yourself too hard!

Oct 14, 2017
Anyone know the adress for bounty vol 1? I dont have much time to play games nowadays and I would really like to skip the time consuming "enter berseker area, exit, enter, exit" cycle to find PKers. So please tell me someone have it thank you :)

xidwen

What is cheating?
Jan 18, 2018
Is there any reason when trying to use this table, it locks up my Cheat Engine? Like I can still type values into the text box when prompted, but when I hit enter or click okay nothing happens, and I need to use task manager to close CE.

Nov 10, 2017
its a bug in the original version of the table, inbox me and i can give you a working one without the bug

Top Bottom