[COMPLETED] Ghost Recon Wildlands

Darkedone02

Expert Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
SunBeam post_id=875 time=1488977935 user_id=57 said:
Had a quick look: game uses AnvilNEXT engine (or at least the underlying layer, Scimitar). I'm guessing the inner-functionality is pretty much the same with what I've seen in Unity/Syndicate. Makes no sense to waste time figuring out an EAC bypass, when CH did it already. Let's make it public.
won't that kinda piss of pwizard/caliber off when we display how to bypass the EAC since he didn't reveal the method? He most have a reason why he withhold the infomation in the first place.

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Amazing work Sunbeam! :cool: I thought Caliber reversed Easyanticheat...this is shocking.

MAF is not any different, he's NOW claiming EAC is "easy to bypass" and he will make a trainer soon hahaa. I doubt you will get any thanks or a link to your site (ironic how he forces everyone to and sends copyright strikes to those who don't). What a clusterfuck, perhaps i should delete this thread too and hide the bypass then claim look at my leet skills eac be eazy hahaa...nah i don't give a fuck.

I am going to credit you for the bypass since you kindly shared it with us and fisherprice properly...i have no shame in admitting i gave up and EAC is NOT easy to bypass.

Again, awesome shit :D

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
mgr.inz.Player shared his in another thread (unsigned) that works with re7 (denuvo)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xhxbywqvb07hiqa/unsigned+CE.rar

If it doesn't work, i can share mine recompiled version but i haven't changed anything much in it.

Darkedone02

Expert Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
Sunbeam, I love your work and you make me love cheat engine even work... good work!

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Cheat table is here
http://gamergate.me/cheatengine/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=281

The reason MAF can't release a trainer yet is (but he will soon now that table is live) because the game has encrypted values, he's welcome to look at my stuff (like he's not gonna do that huh ;)).

h3x1c

Noobzor
Mar 3, 2017
The thing about CH that kills me is that when someone points the finger at them, they react like people are saying they're not skilled enough to do whatever. No. It's about how impossibly fast they keep up with releases for games -- be it new trainers or updating trainers for existing games that have updates. What you've shown here, SunBeam, is proof-positive that their business model simply doesn't allow for all in-house work. Why do it all when you can get good at plug-and-play or reversing the work of the surrounding community, then cash in? It's blatantly obvious and they're complete retards if they think people can't put that together.

Good job sticking it to them. If they didn't talk so much shit and act self-righteous, they wouldn't be inviting this amount of scrutiny. Time to hold their feet to the fire now.

Darkedone02

Expert Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
I don't care much for Pwizard at all... before I found Cheat Engine, I was with someone else that make trainers by the name of h4x0r's, I used to download his trainers over at gamecopyworld's, when i was over at the forums over there... both caliber/Pwizard and h4x0r's been having conflicts back and forth, over who ripped who and how Pwizard set up defenses on their own end to prevent anyone from downloading their trainers if you used h4x0r's trainers, and h4x0r's end up attaching their form of DRM on their trainer where you have to log in to their website to use such trainers... I grew tired of it and been wondering the internet, downloading trainers from homeofgamehacking, lingon's (whenever they work), and fling's trainers until I discovered Cheat Engine and learn how to use cheat engine a bit to use these tables that the community posted.

I won't ever download Pwizard's trainers (I rather download a russian ripped version of their's over the official at anytime if necessary) at all... and I will get ripped off anyway if I succumb to their greedy ass payment system.

RaDeX

Administrator
Administrator
Mar 3, 2017
SunBeam post_id=959 time=1489046216 user_id=57 said:
It's exactly what happened: it started with a peaceful PM (sure, it had some content, like "gloating" that PWizard didn't like), then it turned into a flame-fest, got bashed around, called "hater" and addressed to ironically. Then the person whom I respected in the past for being a very good game-hacker showed me he completely ignored my remark and they don't basically care about the replies their own community issues. Yes, even if it's a 5-years old game.

So now, having laid that out, my intention was to expose their self-righteousness, which, of course, they'll keep on saying I hate them and that's what I wanted to do from the beginning. Well, I now do hate them. Really :) Will take any opportunity I have to expose their sorry arses. Simple.

I'm a persistent bastard, a "tick" on their back they won't be able to reach.

BR,
Sun
They will probably just ban you, but then you just make another account and the cycle continues :lol:. It's not the first time they were nailed (I remember h4x0r calling them out for something, and then CheatHappens Doxed him if I recall correctly :lol: - @STN didn't they threaten you with that as well?) and it won't be the last.

Let's not forget though; because CheatHappens adapted someone else's work, its ""their own original creation"" and they are not in violation of any license/etc. :lol:

Mar 15, 2017
what is the reason for this cheatmaker-war?
why can't ppl work together? i guess it's the money? (CheatHap.)

but i love the tables and you all as they publisher, CE in general, MAF, Haxor too.
in most case the CE-community is very kindly.

well.....i'm here for information 'bout the unsigned CE, linked from STN (Ghost Recon Wildlands Topic)

i didn't find any information how to get an unsig. CE

some one can give me a helpful link?

sry for offtopic

best regards

Star

Top Bottom