[COMPLETED] GE Eater Rage Burst 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogi

What is cheating?
Mar 12, 2017
Hello.
I just found that all the GE2:RB tables on the original forum were deleted.
I will be immensely grateful if someone will post it here.

Siggymas

What is cheating?
Mar 9, 2017
I got a table but i forgot what the instruction already and who was the one uploaded it... last time i also request for Rage Burst 2 but that thread got deleted. I dont know why.

Attachments

Mar 13, 2017
<QUOTE author="Siggymas" post_id="1431" time="1489386252" user_id="933">
Siggymas post_id=1431 time=1489386252 user_id=933 said:
I got a table but i forgot what the instruction already and who was the one uploaded it... last time i also request for Rage Burst 2 but that thread got deleted. I dont know why.
1st: that table is an old one uploaded by risko from CEF.

2nd: all the battle scripts are working fine on multiplayer mode.

If you have read the forum rules from Methos that means no tables for multiplayer shall be posted here. But the final decision is not mine to make.

3rd: I combined few scripts from risko and TheByteSize and updated with my scripts a little further. (since it's multiplayer compatible i will only show you a pic what it contains.)

Attachments

Mar 8, 2017
<QUOTE author="oyyzj" post_id="1473" time="1489422924" user_id="1139">
oyyzj post_id=1473 time=1489422924 user_id=1139 said:
1st: that table is an old one uploaded by risko from CEF.

2nd: all the battle scripts are working fine on multiplayer mode.

If you have read the forum rules from Methos that means no tables for multiplayer shall be posted here. But the final decision is not mine to make.

3rd: I combined few scripts from risko and TheByteSize and updated with my scripts a little further. (since it's multiplayer compatible i will only show you a pic what it contains.)
Could you send it to my e-mail :<EMAIL email="freddy.freitz@gmail.com">freddy.freitz@gmail.com</EMAIL>
Not for Multiplayer purpose, the last table I download doesn't have GFP and link cost 0.

anyway, is there no other way to edit Upgrade parts and Control unit skill?

danfreeman

What is cheating?
Mar 30, 2017
GE Eater 2 Rage Burst

Hello,i would like to ask if anyone still has the GE2RB cheat table and if possible the id's for materials.

Tomblack95

What is cheating?
Mar 28, 2017
Just realized I posted an older table.
Check this out it's looks like the updated version of the cheat table.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=354"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=2&t=354">http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=354</LINK_TEXT>

Status
Not open for further replies.