Games with Multiplayer and Cheat Engine?

Algerss

What is cheating?
Dec 26, 2017
3
0
1
#1
Is it fine to use Cheat Engine in games that have multiplayer support "Borderlands 2, Company of Heroes 2, Grand Theft Auto V"?

Would it be fine to use Cheat Engine tables/trainers in those games but if you play singleplayer only? not multiplayer.

On steam
 

Blayde

Novice Cheater
Aug 25, 2017
229
0
16
#2
Algerss post_id=28981 time=1514306262 user_id=11650 said:
Is it fine to use Cheat Engine in games that have multiplayer support "Borderlands 2, Company of Heroes 2, Grand Theft Auto V"?

Would it be fine to use Cheat Engine tables/trainers in those games but if you play singleplayer only? not multiplayer.

On steam
Yes you can if the game is not sending/receiving data to/from server. Otherwise....baaan.
Btw do not speak/ask for mp game cheats in this forum.
Rules
 

Algerss

What is cheating?
Dec 26, 2017
3
0
1
#3
Blayde post_id=29010 time=1514344288 user_id=8084 said:
Algerss post_id=28981 time=1514306262 user_id=11650 said:
Is it fine to use Cheat Engine in games that have multiplayer support "Borderlands 2, Company of Heroes 2, Grand Theft Auto V"?

Would it be fine to use Cheat Engine tables/trainers in those games but if you play singleplayer only? not multiplayer.

On steam
Yes you can if the game is not sending/receiving data to/from server. Otherwise....baaan.
Btw do not speak/ask for mp game cheats in this forum.
Rules
How do i find out if the game is sending data to server when playing singleplayer?

And i wasn't asking for mp cheats, i was asking a question.
 
Mar 10, 2017
67
2
8
#4
Not sure why would you use CheatEngine for title GTA V when it has better option and easier option for cheats? And is 100% safe from Online.
Company of Heroes 2 MP doesn't access single player, if you go play versus human with cheats, then you will get banned. Most games don't care if you cheat in single player, so you are safe in pretty much all of them.
 

Algerss

What is cheating?
Dec 26, 2017
3
0
1
#5
eTheBlack post_id=29065 time=1514401898 user_id=960 said:
Not sure why would you use CheatEngine for title GTA V when it has better option and easier option for cheats? And is 100% safe from Online.
Company of Heroes 2 MP doesn't access single player, if you go play versus human with cheats, then you will get banned. Most games don't care if you cheat in single player, so you are safe in pretty much all of them.
Thanks! ;)

And talking about GTA V, what is a good way to cheat on it?
 

ehee

What is cheating?
Mar 3, 2018
2
0
1
#7
If u using cheats in single player part of game then i must recommend block this game in your firewall (and use 3rd party firewall bc W10 reseting firewall rules in some large updates). Its more safe, but can be alitle problematic for steam games.