Galactic Civilizations 3 v1.00-3.00 STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Apr-12

RaDeX

Administrator
Administrator
Mar 3, 2017
v2.32 is out and a few of the options don't seem to function correctly - an update would be appreciated!!

Edit:
Just noticed I was using the GOG version. I'm busy installing the steam version :lol:

Edit 2:
Nope, definitely needs an update. The only thing that seems to work is quick research :lol:

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 2.32. Please look at the first post.

Cheers!

Aug 29, 2017
Base game updated to 2.33 and the table no longer works, can you please update it?

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

A table was added for verson 2.50. Please look at the first post.

Cheers!

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 2.6. Please look at the first post.

Cheers!

Empress_Ravenna

Novice Cheater
Oct 10, 2017
any idea if there's a GOG table out for Crusade 2.61? (believe this is the latest version of the game with that DLC?)

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Empress_Ravenna post_id=26359 time=1511802109 user_id=9202 said:
any idea if there's a GOG table out for Crusade 2.61? (believe this is the latest version of the game with that DLC?)
You are right about the version. But the table for 2.60 also works with version 2.61 (steam releases).

Cheers!

yokunng

What is cheating?
Dec 15, 2017
2.60 cheat for steam ver. still works great.
but it would be far more great if there's an improvement on resources
1st there are some more resources
2nd resources minimum is to small

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 2.71. Added "Special Resources". Please look at the first post.

Cheers!

Megatherion

What is cheating?
Jan 27, 2018
Thanks for this table, a couple of questions though; if you don't mind. Does God Mode only heal the selected ship / fleet when out of combat? To me, God Mode is invinciblility (when in combat especially). On a side note- what happened to the regular cheatengine.org forum; it seems like there are no new tables and no one (especially the "regulars" like you Recifense) are around / talking anymore. What happened?

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
vale89 post_id=31411 time=1517725630 user_id=12562 said:
The 'Administrator Points' is somehow not working for v2.5.
Sorry, I can't check back the issue for 2.5. The current version of the game is 2.71.

Cheers!

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Megatherion post_id=30805 time=1517093937 user_id=12385 said:
Thanks for this table, a couple of questions though; if you don't mind. Does God Mode only heal the selected ship / fleet when out of combat? To me, God Mode is invinciblility (when in combat especially). On a side note- what happened to the regular cheatengine.org forum; it seems like there are no new tables and no one (especially the "regulars" like you Recifense) are around / talking anymore. What happened?
Hi there,

GM for me is the human player's units not to die during battles, wahtever the game. Not necessarily win the battle (you may need to attack more then once). Considering that you are talking about the table for ver 2.71, your ship(s) may not win the battle (sometimes the enamy is too strong and your fire power is low).

Regearding CE forum, it is a long story. Let's try to make it short. In March of 2017, there were several DDoS attacks to CE forum and its service provider suspended the access. At the same time, Dark Byte received an email from a company that represented some game publishers threatening to sue him because of some of the forum content. So he took the opportunity to get rid of the more labourious part of it: Tables, Scripts and Trainers. He decided to focus only on the tool (CE itself).

At the same time, STN, the founder of this forum, invited me, via CE Forum PM, to join this new forum. So here I am. Other contributers joined as well, but some of them folowed different paths.

The strange thing is that the founder has his own cheating tool.

I hope I have helped you.

Cheers!

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Recifense post_id=31490 time=1517787192 user_id=68 said:
Megatherion post_id=30805 time=1517093937 user_id=12385 said:
Hi there,

GM for me is the human player's units not to die during battles, wahtever the game. Not necessarily win the battle (you may need to attack more then once). Considering that you are talking about the table for ver 2.71, your ship(s) may not win the battle (sometimes the enamy is too strong and your fire power is low).

Regearding CE forum, it is a long story. Let's try to make it short. In March of 2017, there were several DDoS attacks to CE forum and its service provider suspended the access. At the same time, Dark Byte received an email from a company that represented some game publishers threatening to sue him because of some of the forum content. So he took the opportunity to get rid of the more labourious part of it: Tables, Scripts and Trainers. He decided to focus only on the tool (CE itself).

At the same time, STN, the founder of this forum, invited me, via CE Forum PM, to join this new forum. So here I am. Other contributers joined as well, but some of them followed different paths.

The strange thing is that the founder has his own cheating tool.

I hope I have helped you.

Cheers!

Indrik

What is cheating?
Apr 9, 2018
Can you Update it to 2.8 (Steam) please?

And soon will the "Intrigue Expansion" will be released.
Maybe then we need another updated table. :)

Coga

Noobzor
Dec 1, 2017
Anyone here know how to search for Research Points? Nothing I've tried seems to work.

Top Bottom