Final Fantasy XV

fgump

Expert Cheater
Nov 8, 2017
64
0
6
#1
The release date has officially been announced. We are looking at a March 6 release date. What do you guys think will be possible to edit with cheat engine? Anyone else getting ready to mod/hack the heck out of this game?
 

Squall8

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
333
29
28
#2
I can't wait for this! One of my favorites by far!

I've had a full table planned ever since I played it on the ps4. I'll probably post the details close to the release date.
 

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
729
107
43
#3
I enjoyed the older Final Fantasy's better than things like 13 was, but maybe XV is back on track. I'll give the game a try anyway. But recommended hard drive space for the 4K portion is 155 GB of SSD. With so many games taking up so much more space, I might have to upgrade my SSD or something. :)
 

Blayde

Expert Cheater
Aug 25, 2017
220
1
16
#4
DrummerIX post_id=30238 time=1516331886 user_id=1466 said:
.... recommended hard drive space for the 4K portion is 155 GB
155 GB? Hack me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

fgump

Expert Cheater
Nov 8, 2017
64
0
6
#5
Squall8 post_id=30194 time=1516268301 user_id=240 said:
I can't wait for this! One of my favorites by far!

I've had a full table planned ever since I played it on the ps4. I'll probably post the details close to the release date.
Looking forward to your table :D I've been using save wizard on the ps4 so done a bit of basic editing.
 

Squall8

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
333
29
28
#7
20 gigs for a fucking demo :lol: I'll have something up when I'm done with my classes.
 

fgump

Expert Cheater
Nov 8, 2017
64
0
6
#8
lmao yeah the games running well for me. I'm on a gtx 660, getting 50 fps at 1600x900 lol. Make sure you update to the latest nvidia drivers that came out today as well. ANyways, I was able to find the gil and ap amount easily.
 

lordlucifer

Novice Cheater
Feb 15, 2018
22
0
1
#11
DrummerIX post_id=30238 time=1516331886 user_id=1466 said:
I enjoyed the older Final Fantasy's better than things like 13 was, but maybe XV is back on track. I'll give the game a try anyway. But recommended hard drive space for the 4K portion is 155 GB of SSD. With so many games taking up so much more space, I might have to upgrade my SSD or something. :)
"final fantasy XV" far better than XIII trilogi of course
but cannot defeat legendary "squaresoft" final fantasy series from Final fantasy IV to Final Fantasy X-2
ENIX destroy all squaresoft masterpiece franchise
 
Mar 16, 2018
5
0
1
#12
Game runs poorly on most systems but looks gorgeous. Hopefuly some patches will make it run smoother.
 
Top Bottom