Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Mar 19, 2018
Angely post_id=39304 time=1521999100 user_id=14479 said:
If I try to unlock outfits the game crashes... Any other method to unlock all outfits?
The exact thing happens if I try to load anymore with it on. The codes were working, not anymore.

OleMagne

Expert Cheater
Mar 14, 2018
My script works just fine. You're either using an old version of the table or not on retail steam version.
https://i.imgur.com/PZk4irO.png

louanbastos

Novice Cheater
Mar 14, 2018
All in One Update 6

All in One Update 6

Update 6: Fix Inf Status Effect Duration. Added Freeze Time Trial Timer scritps for Episode Prompto. Added Combo Never Resets for Episode Gladiolus
Remember all credits is for ONLY:
Squall8
Cielos
DrummerIX
OleMagne
Marcus101RR
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&p=38835#p38835"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&p=38835#p38835">http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&p=38835#p38835</LINK_TEXT>

OleMagne

Expert Cheater
Mar 14, 2018
I love Cheat Engine.
https://i.imgur.com/vKEkN4e.jpg

Disclaimer: This isn't in the (released) table yet. :p Soon. Maybe.

louanbastos

Novice Cheater
Mar 14, 2018
OleMagne post_id=39681 time=1522153560 user_id=14058 said:
I love Cheat Engine.
https://i.imgur.com/vKEkN4e.jpg

Disclaimer: This isn't in the (released) table yet. :p Soon. Maybe.
waiting for it <3

Mar 19, 2018
OleMagne post_id=39679 time=1522151570 user_id=14058 said:
My script works just fine. You're either using an old version of the table or not on retail steam version.
https://i.imgur.com/PZk4irO.png
It worked again once I exited and reloaded the table fresh, though, weird, I simply downloaded your table again and viola. Regardless I'm glad it's working again, thanks.

Mar 21, 2018
Just wanna leave this here works great with the weapon finder script! Just use this decimal values and you can get these weapons in your inventory all you have to do is change the ID of a weapon such as the broadsword and then save and load, the weapons should be in your inventory. These are just the ones I've tested but there are many more in the item code spreadsheet!

17092571:Medjay Assassin Shield
17092572:Alba Leonis (Ravus' Weapon)
17129226:Audax Blade (Blade from episode Prompto)
17145659:Sagitta Rifle (Sniper from episode Prompto)
16932855:Stoss Spear (Aranea's lance)
16886346:Kotetsu (Cor's primary weapon)
16983183:Kikuichimonji (Cor's secondary weapon)
17115180:Twin Squeaky Hammers (Weapons from the platinum demo)
16934118:Squeaky Hammer
16961243:Toy Sword
16978199:Supersized Squeaky Hammer

Bizonchik

Novice Cheater
Apr 26, 2017
Any codes to redeem us from the awfulness of Denuvo? :D
I know it's a long shot, but figured it's worth it.

zachillios

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Bizonchik post_id=39750 time=1522172470 user_id=3643 said:
Any codes to redeem us from the awfulness of Denuvo? :D
I know it's a long shot, but figured it's worth it.
Denuvo only added like 6.7% to loading times and didn't impact performance anywhere else. The thing that's debilitating performance is the Steam functions, and the way the game handles thread scheduling. I'm all for demonizing Denuvo but in this case it's not the problem.

But to answer your question: No Cheat Engine can't get rid of DRM.

leeyo

What is cheating?
Mar 27, 2018
The mod is really good currently. Would be perfect if the item mod is working on comrades too ^_^

Mar 8, 2017
The table is very good and so have little problems. I would like to describe one of them here:
I'm at my hunter rank meanwhile at the maximum, but if I now solve a hunter mission appears the "completed" with a picture of my target and nothing else happened. The picture stays in the foreground and I can not move or press "continue". It's almost frozen, but see how my character makes body movements and the music keeps going. Only my mission can not be successful. Is the problem known?
Otherwise I'll start over again, without the hunter-cheats.

FadeTM

Novice Cheater
Mar 7, 2018
OleMagne, have you tried to make the glaive guest visible adding/triggering the quest that involve him?

Koshiko

Novice Cheater
Mar 8, 2018
It seems like I accidentally screwed myself out of all of Iris' shop updates in Comrades by forgetting to turn off the minimum items gained on pickup code. I figured I'd just wipe the save data and start Comrades over entirely, but all save data is auto-restored as soon as you click on 'Begin' - even with Steam Cloud disabled. I've collected all the sketchbooks, so I can't even search for what will increase, and there's no way to decrease the number of sketchbooks in-game. There's also no data for the sketchbook in the item table, so I have even less info to go by.

It's close to bedtime for me, so I'm not gonna start in on this tonight, but I'll give it a look tomorrow.

Marcus101RR

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 3, 2017
UPDATE SKILL OFFSET LOCATIONS

Original Entry: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178&p=39190#p39190

Update includes offsets for base pointer of the Party's Skill SP / Level. If you want to instantly Level to 10, set to 2300 SP and Level 10 or if you want the game to legit make it look like you leveled, I would suggest editing Pool this will tally up your points when you camp and avoid any glitches or mistakes!

aeizzan

What is cheating?
Nov 7, 2017
just wanted to ask , uhm i tried to use the, all in one v6 table , but there are alot of things i cant enable such as inf mp and etc more like 90% of the script , it seems like it does not detect the game , any solution?

majorzigzag

What is cheating?
Mar 28, 2018
Can someone please help with triggering GOD MODE or Ultimate armiger used in the battle with ardyn, whereby Noctis could fly. with CE or Debug Menu. I am so new with everything. Its is so frustrating trying to achieve something without any adequate knowledge.

Squall8

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
Small update to Summons script. Now supports Leviathan! Optimized download size as well.

Mar 16, 2018
majorzigzag post_id=39914 time=1522220959 user_id=14665 said:
Can someone please help with triggering GOD MODE or Ultimate armiger used in the battle with ardyn, whereby Noctis could fly. with CE or Debug Menu. I am so new with everything. Its is so frustrating trying to achieve something without any adequate knowledge.
Nothing in debug menu. Only thing I found was an option to make Noctis a frog. As far as trainer, it is EXTREMELY hard to get Ultimate Armiger in cheat engine as it must be found by enabling and disabling the effect and comparing the value changes. Obviously this is a problem because you must reload your game to go back to a non Ultimate Armiger state which changes the memory addresses and makes the original code search useless.

I thought perhaps I could find the value with memory magic by getting the effect enabled in a save and comparing them.
After playing with this a bit, I managed to force Noctis outside of Altisia arena during Ultimate Armiger (by modifying coords); however, saving in this form, and reloading the game removes the effect. It appears the status effect no longer writes to the save file. Devs thought of everything >_>

Not impossible, just a lot more trouble than it's worth which is why you don't see it's inclusion in any of the cheat tables so far.

Koshiko

Novice Cheater
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, the last patch before Royal's release removed all capability to use the Armiger glitch. Anyone who still had an Armiger glitch file would load their save to find that the effect no longer stored.

Top Bottom