Final Fantasy XV Noninjection (Steam/Windows?)

dl748

Expert Cheater
Jul 9, 2017
111
0
16
#1
Non injection script for Final Fantasy XV. Will add more options

Edit and freezes for Noctis, edit gils and ap

Inventory editor for all items, ingredients, treasures, auto parts, leisure goods and key items. Freeze is set at 10 seconds to update.

Updated:
V1.1 Edit game time, chocobo expiration date, chocobo stamina, elemancy

To get the current "day", game time divided by 25920000000. Chocobo expiration date had to be greater than that day. You could also set it to like 1,000,000 which should be almost guaranteed to be after game time.

Updated:
V1.2 Added Gas (for Regalia) pointer, Armiger meter pointer and freezes for both, added EXP, EXP to add, and Level pointers for all characters. Also added a item that shows the current day under, added possible support for Windows Store edition as well as Steam (checks for ffxv_s.exe and ffxv_u.exe) but I don't have the windows store edition to test with

V1.3 Updated hard coded name "Noctis" for HP/MP pointers to the characters name (it was actually whatever character the user was controlling

V 1.4 added hunt level and star count
 

Attachments

Mar 13, 2017
11
0
1
#5
vosszaa post_id=37145 time=1520934723 user_id=6606 said:
what does it mean by non-injection?
It means this table doesn't contain any scripts (apart from the rather extensive LUA script), meaning it doesn't inject any assembly code. Tables like this (that only have pointers/static values) are much less prone to crashing, but also can't do certain things that are only possible by fiddling with assembly.
 

dl748

Expert Cheater
Jul 9, 2017
111
0
16
#6
There are several pluses. Its less likely to be caught by a cheat detection system as its doesn't modify any of the game code itself, just game data (most cheat systems will checksum the code to prevent modification). It will also survive most bug fixes and content updates, only radical changes to how things are being processed will affect the script. For example, a new DLC that adds new items, will already be seen by this script and added to the item list, or a bug fix on how damage is processed will not affect this as it doesn't search or modify code related to damage.
 

FadeTM

Novice Cheater
Mar 7, 2018
22
0
1
#7
Thanks! is it possible for you to add one of the most interesting feature to add guest party member to the party?
Like Cor, iris, Aranea, Umbra, Ardyn, the Gloves, and so on?
some more info here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1abSI4OUYEv6bCMll4PDNQikxPikoS9lLUt8TP8JUpX0/edit#gid=544668300 in the guest tab, from the ps4 version!
We know that they added also Ravus!
Thanks!
 

magimasher

What is cheating?
Mar 14, 2018
3
0
1
#8
I am not seeing half of the features you are listing in this table. I am in particular looking for the exp manipulator, but the only options I see are these. https://imgur.com/a/shflQ
 
Feb 23, 2018
25
0
1
#9
FadeTM post_id=37233 time=1520974246 user_id=13715 said:
Thanks! is it possible for you to add one of the most interesting feature to add guest party member to the party?
Like Cor, iris, Aranea, Umbra, Ardyn, the Gloves, and so on?
some more info here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1abSI4OUYEv6bCMll4PDNQikxPikoS9lLUt8TP8JUpX0/edit#gid=544668300 in the guest tab, from the ps4 version!
We know that they added also Ravus!
Thanks!
just throwing this here in case it helps

According to
Luciano Ciccariello
‏ @Xeeynamo
4:14 PM - 6 Mar 2018
https://twitter.com/Xeeynamo/status/971177268629458944

Apparently the symmetric crypto key for PC saves is
02 96 09 5E 59 B0 6C 5E 9F 4F F5 65 22 F4 1C 5B 0D BB F4 83 48 87 C0 26
 

dl748

Expert Cheater
Jul 9, 2017
111
0
16
#10
magimasher post_id=37263 time=1520987475 user_id=14039 said:
I am not seeing half of the features you are listing in this table. I am in particular looking for the exp manipulator, but the only options I see are these. https://imgur.com/a/shflQ
Are you using the windows or steam version?
 

dl748

Expert Cheater
Jul 9, 2017
111
0
16
#11
FadeTM post_id=37233 time=1520974246 user_id=13715 said:
Thanks! is it possible for you to add one of the most interesting feature to add guest party member to the party?
Like Cor, iris, Aranea, Umbra, Ardyn, the Gloves, and so on?
some more info here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1abSI4OUYEv6bCMll4PDNQikxPikoS9lLUt8TP8JUpX0/edit#gid=544668300 in the guest tab, from the ps4 version!
We know that they added also Ravus!
Thanks!
I donno about the Drowning one, but i've seen the others, so I think its possible.
 

DetectiveZen

What is cheating?
Mar 14, 2018
1
0
1
#12
I am also not seeing half the options in this table. Plus when I tried to open the my script table I get the error TTreeNodes.GetNodeFromIndex Index 9 out of bounds (Count=9)
 
Mar 10, 2018
7
0
1
#13
Adding some way to reset the ascension grid would be really good!

Thanks for the tables :D
 

magimasher

What is cheating?
Mar 14, 2018
3
0
1
#14
dl748 post_id=37280 time=1521005060 user_id=7080 said:
magimasher post_id=37263 time=1520987475 user_id=14039 said:
I am not seeing half of the features you are listing in this table. I am in particular looking for the exp manipulator, but the only options I see are these. https://imgur.com/a/shflQ
Are you using the windows or steam version?
I am using the Steam version of FF15. I also get this box pop up when I activate the 'inventory' script. https://imgur.com/mzblphr
Thanks for responding by the way, hope you have a wonderful day regardless of further replies!
 

dl748

Expert Cheater
Jul 9, 2017
111
0
16
#16
magimasher post_id=37381 time=1521065504 user_id=14039 said:
dl748 post_id=37280 time=1521005060 user_id=7080 said:
magimasher post_id=37263 time=1520987475 user_id=14039 said:
I am not seeing half of the features you are listing in this table. I am in particular looking for the exp manipulator, but the only options I see are these. https://imgur.com/a/shflQ
Are you using the windows or steam version?
I am using the Steam version of FF15. I also get this box pop up when I activate the 'inventory' script. https://imgur.com/mzblphr
Thanks for responding by the way, hope you have a wonderful day regardless of further replies!
From your screenshots, you haven't selected the Final Fantasy process yet. Click that red outlined icon in the corner, and then select the Final Fantasy XV process (ffxv_s.exe). Then click the check boxes.
 

WafflesTheWaffle

What is cheating?
Mar 15, 2018
1
0
1
#18
Is there any way to get the cheat engine to add weapons to your inventory or to complete side quests? i sold some weapons i found and now i cannot complete/remove Cid's weapon upgrade quests.
 

magimasher

What is cheating?
Mar 14, 2018
3
0
1
#19
dl748 post_id=37417 time=1521078771 user_id=7080 said:
magimasher post_id=37381 time=1521065504 user_id=14039 said:
dl748 post_id=37280 time=1521005060 user_id=7080 said:
Are you using the windows or steam version?
I am using the Steam version of FF15. I also get this box pop up when I activate the 'inventory' script. https://imgur.com/mzblphr
Thanks for responding by the way, hope you have a wonderful day regardless of further replies!
From your screenshots, you haven't selected the Final Fantasy process yet. Click that red outlined icon in the corner, and then select the Final Fantasy XV process (ffxv_s.exe). Then click the check boxes.
I swear I attached it the first time, and when I was taking the screen caps it was giving the same output as said first time. However, you are right, and the table is now working. The 'Lua Engine' popup still happens with the 'inventory' script though.

Well, I got what I needed, thank you very much dl748! Have a wonderful day, and an even better life! :]
 
Top Bottom