Final Fantasy XV Demo

Squall8

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
Where are you finding this hash? Or do I have to run it through a checker?

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Ok that at least will eliminate the possibility of us having different exe's.

Squall8

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
Just out of curiosity, try using the 64bit version of Cheat Engine. We can continue on the other post I made, I don't see people listening.. And load the table after loading your save.

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Squall8 post_id=35876 time=1520407304 user_id=240 said:
Just out of curiosity, try using the 64bit version of Cheat Engine. We can continue on the other post I made, I don't see people listening.. And load the table after loading your save.
No dice with the 64bit ver either. I load game, load save, load CE and table in that order.

Tick the Item Finder under the Assert section... go into Inventory screen, sort inventory... boom, hard crash.

Squall8

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
Try moving Noctis a bit after loading your save, then select the process. I narrowed down the crashing to that. If that still doesn't help, go to this address in the disassembler window: ffxv_s.exe+77A7A7. The opcodes you are then placed at should look exactly like this:

cmp [rax],edi
je ffxv_s.exe+77A7BA
inc ebx

Let me know it yours match up.

iskyline

What is cheating?
Sep 6, 2017
Hi everyone. I had a strange glitch after activating Frog Prince.
So what happened: i played few hours, came to first fishing spot and decided to use DEMO table to make fishing easier (i was playing full steam game), after successful fishing i activated Frog Prince script (so interesting name xD) and got game crash. When i restarted game and loaded last save EVERY npc in game wear CACTUS costume xD, and i dont know how to fix that... anyone had similar problem? it's funny when everyone looks like cactus, but i dont wanna play whole game that way.

Battousai2k

What is cheating?
Mar 7, 2018
You have to unsubscribe from the Steam Workshop mods to get the Cactuars to go away. It took me awhile to figure that out myself.

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Squall8 post_id=35883 time=1520410258 user_id=240 said:
Try moving Noctis a bit after loading your save, then select the process. I narrowed down the crashing to that. If that still doesn't help, go to this address in the disassembler window: ffxv_s.exe+77A7A7. The opcodes you are then placed at should look exactly like this:

cmp [rax],edi
je ffxv_s.exe+77A7BA
inc ebx

Let me know it yours match up.
Did what you said... ran around for a bit after attaching process and opening table... still hard crash after sorting Inventory.

In the disassembler (I assume you mean Memory Viewer coz that's where I did this), at the address you mentioned it looks exactly like you say, the 5 lines under that location are:

When all else fails use a picture :D

EDIT: Oh for F's sake, worked out what it was thanks to bloodaxis mentioning playing past getting the Regalia back. I hadn't actually picked up the car, just done some hunts and handed those in. After picking the stupid car up and driving to Longwythe Rest Area, the crashing stopped.

Its messed up weird to say the least...

Lookatitnow

What is cheating?
Mar 7, 2018
BlueHole post_id=35790 time=1520373029 user_id=12457 said:
V1.0 by FLING
Not sure which option(infinite fuel possibly?) or combination of options caused it since I tried several ones out - but this glitched out my car.
I can no longer manually drive and when ignis drives it goes nowhere and gives me the manual driving prompts but all I can do is reverse and pull u-turns. This persists even after clearing all options on trainer, restarting game, repairing car, refueling car, and going to saves before I ever ran the trainer. Verifying integrity of game files didn't catch anything either. Any guesses as to which game file I could try to delete and reinstall to fix this without redownloading the entire game?

MasterVegito

Expert Cheater
Mar 12, 2017
Does nayone know if it would be possible to make inventory editor to add those stupid pears for chocobo colors?

Also item sorting crashes the game

Jan 9, 2018
So is this table working with the full retails version of the game? I havent tried it.

NVM just saw the other thread.

vitaeexmorte

Novice Cheater
Oct 15, 2017
Want to give an accessory HP and MP regen?
Just copy one of the existing mods (eg. HP Mod) and change the offset to 5C for HP regen and 64 for MP regen.
The MP regen works great with the Ring of the Lucii too. Just set the value to 1000 or so.
While this wont stop your MP from draining, it will refill it almost instantly.

striderjb

What is cheating?
Mar 16, 2018
Anyone know a good way to use this table to make the game more difficult? Any way we can access like enemy/player damage multipliers? Thanks.

thebossPON3

What is cheating?
Mar 17, 2018
hi! how do I operate the accessory finder? or any of the finders for that matter. I'm new to cheat engine, so I'm guessing it allows me to get the item I chose somehow? if not tell me what it exactly does please.

Top Bottom