Final Fantasy XV (CODEX)

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
I really shouldn't be working on the pirate version, but so many people asked and someone sent me the exe. It's not as big as the legit version and many offsets changed.

I have some things working from my table for the legit Steam version for all you pirates with CODEX.

I may work on fixing the other things that are not working as I have time, but this should get you going.

Damage Modifier, Infinite MP, Infinite Stamina and Override Shop Item ID work for me.

EDIT 1:
Attempted to fix Damage Modifier. It's working for me in first few fights and hunts. Fixed Infinite AP and AP Multiplier in this update.

EDIT 2:
Thanks to tesajedah for the aob changes for Tech and Skill EXP. I put them in this update.

Attachments

Mar 2, 2017
Much Appreciated

Curious from a coding point of view, how did so many basic AOB searches fail with the new exe? You would think the code for stuff like MP wouldn't change at all between the new version.

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
makotech222 post_id=37610 time=1521154756 user_id=69 said:
Much Appreciated

Curious from a coding point of view, how did so many basic AOB searches fail with the new exe? You would think the code for stuff like MP wouldn't change at all between the new version.
I'm not sure what stage of development the CODEX exe was in. It doesn't have Denuvo and is 40% the size of the legit Steam exe.

Anyway, most things were different. The only thing that worked without modification was the EXP Multiplier. I haven't ported everything over quite yet.

Mar 16, 2017
Thank you very much!

Can't thank you enough, even a little is a lot for the pirated version. Quick question if you don't mind me asking, how did you get the stamina? I tried to work on that but to no avail.

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
This pirate version MAY (or may not) become an actual release, or they may go past it... I'm curious to know what it actually fixes as its newer than the current legit ver but still not officially released as a patch.

Mar 2, 2017
Any idea why i can't do cheat engine searches? I'm getting a 'Scan Error:thread 0: access violation error from Cheat Engine. Never got this before. Trying to rewrite the Inf magic usage cheat from steam table.

Edit: Found the cause. Having Scan Settings -> MEM_MAPPED enabled caused problems for some reason.

Edit2: Merged OP table with an Inf Magic Usage cheat. Might need some help with a magic cooldown cheat :p

Attachments

qweasdzxc17

Expert Cheater
Apr 19, 2017
That dev version has a debug menu that is accessible in game. its L3 and R1 together. With that, you can add in guest characters or spawn enemies like bahamut in the "main campaign" or prep gentiana for snapshot (QA Debug 104). Should probbaly explore that avenue and see if its possible to port the commands back to the steam version.

EDIT: Also has infinite HP.

jonaaa

What is cheating?
Apr 6, 2017
qweasdzxc17 post_id=37647 time=1521163283 user_id=2798 said:
That dev version has a debug menu that is accessible in game. its L3 and R1 together. With that, you can add in guest characters or spawn enemies like bahamut in the "main campaign" or prep gentiana for snapshot (QA Debug 104). Should probbaly explore that avenue and see if its possible to port the commands back to the steam version.

How to open this menu on keyboard

Mar 5, 2017
First things first, thanks a bunch for this table DrummerIX!

I ve noticed that both god mode and the one that prevents the main character HP to drop below 0 also grant the same effect to monsters that we fight when completing a hunt.

qweasdzxc17

Expert Cheater
Apr 19, 2017
jonaaa post_id=37686 time=1521182248 user_id=2035 said:
qweasdzxc17 post_id=37647 time=1521163283 user_id=2798 said:

How to open this menu on keyboard
Well its the sprint key and lock on key respectively, but i don't know if they coded it to accept keyboard input.

eTheBlack

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 10, 2017
DrummerIX post_id=37615 time=1521155989 user_id=1466 said:
makotech222 post_id=37610 time=1521154756 user_id=69 said:
Much Appreciated

I'm not sure what stage of development the CODEX exe was in. It doesn't have Denuvo and is 40% the size of the legit Steam exe.

Anyway, most things were different. The only thing that worked without modification was the EXP Multiplier. I haven't ported everything over quite yet.
"CODEX" exe is legit exe from devs. Yes it is dev build, thats why no DENUVO also it has all DLCs enabled. CODEX just had to emulate Steam.

tesajadeh

Novice Cheater
Mar 16, 2018
First, much much appreciated for DrummerIX that making for CODEX version :D
spliffmonkee post_id=37687 time=1521183044 user_id=14119 said:
Fish line durbility pleasee. Thanks
you can copy Inf Fishing Line Durability from Squall8 (Steam version), and change like below:
Code:
{ Game   : ffxv_s.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2018-03-07
  Author : Squall8
}

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(fishline,ffxv_s.exe,F3 0F 11 BB FC 00 00 00)
//assert(ffxv_s.exe+176E1F,F3 0F 11 BB EC 00 00 00)
//alloc(newmem,$1000,"ffxv_s.exe"+176E1F)
alloc(newmem,$1000,fishline)

label(code)
label(return)

registersymbol(fishline)

newmem:

code:
  movss [rbx+000000EC],xmm7
  fld [rbx+000000F0]
  fstp [rbx+000000EC]
  jmp return

fishline:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

fishline:
  db F3 0F 11 BB FC 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(fishline)
dealloc(newmem)
sorry im noob, just can search the changed aob and tested 1 by 1 :(

aob for Tech EXP Multiplier:
Code:
aobscanmodule(TechEXPMultAOB,ffxv_s.exe,44 0F B6 4C 24 50 48 8B CF 89 5A 08 41 8B D2)
aob for Skill EXP Multiplier:
Code:
aobscanmodule(SkillEXPMultAOB,ffxv_s.exe,78 0D B8 FF C9 9A 3B 3B D0 0F 4F D0 44 8B CA)

Mar 16, 2018
tesajadeh post_id=37720 time=1521200344 user_id=14115 said:
First, much much appreciated for DrummerIX that making for CODEX version :D
spliffmonkee post_id=37687 time=1521183044 user_id=14119 said:
Fish line durbility pleasee. Thanks
you can copy Inf Fishing Line Durability from Squall8 (Steam version), and change like below:
Code:
{ Game   : ffxv_s.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2018-03-07
  Author : Squall8
}

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(fishline,ffxv_s.exe,F3 0F 11 BB FC 00 00 00)
//assert(ffxv_s.exe+176E1F,F3 0F 11 BB EC 00 00 00)
//alloc(newmem,$1000,"ffxv_s.exe"+176E1F)
alloc(newmem,$1000,fishline)

label(code)
label(return)

registersymbol(fishline)

newmem:

code:
  movss [rbx+000000EC],xmm7
  fld [rbx+000000F0]
  fstp [rbx+000000EC]
  jmp return

fishline:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:

[DISABLE]

fishline:
  db F3 0F 11 BB FC 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(fishline)
dealloc(newmem)
sorry im noob, just can search the changed aob and tested 1 by 1 :(

aob for Tech EXP Multiplier:
Code:
aobscanmodule(TechEXPMultAOB,ffxv_s.exe,44 0F B6 4C 24 50 48 8B CF 89 5A 08 41 8B D2)
aob for Skill EXP Multiplier:
Code:
aobscanmodule(SkillEXPMultAOB,ffxv_s.exe,78 0D B8 FF C9 9A 3B 3B D0 0F 4F D0 44 8B CA)
You are a star blood, it worked.

Flaw1ess

What is cheating?
Mar 9, 2018
Hey DrummerIX, thanks alot for your work on the CODEX version! Really great job!!!
Just wanna let you know that the "car part" crystals in the overide shop option don't work.

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks a lot man! I own over 400 games on steam, but I have recently lost my job and it's a very difficult period that's why I downloaded the pirated version. I have it for the PS4 tough so I supported the developer at least a bit :)

tesajadeh

Novice Cheater
Mar 16, 2018
ADDED feature (fixed/ported) from Squall8 Update 30 (Steam Release ver.) http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178#p35857
REMOVED all feature from Cielos, since he updated it to Dev. version (CODEX) http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6178#p35885
Fish Stamina Pointer for Instant Catch are here http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6242&p=39251#p39251

Ignore Recipe Ingredients tricks the game into thinking you have the max amount of most items. Can be used to unlock the whistles and chocobos! However, the actual value of your items remain the same. If you want to see your actual item value then just disable the script.

Other notes can be found in Table Extras

Features (not included Skill/Tech EXP):
  • Inf HP + One Hit Kill
  • Inf MP
  • Inf Tech Bar
  • Inf Armiger
  • Inf Dynastic Stance Duration
  • Inf Stamina
  • Inf Item Use (tested using potion thing on battle, value won't decrease)
  • Inf Elemental Energy
  • Unlock All Techniques
  • Inf Fishing Line Durability (fixed)
  • Ignore Recipe Ingredient
  • No Magic Cooldown
  • View Complete Bestiary
  • EXP Multiplier
  • EXP Multiplier at Rest
  • Hunter Rank Multiplier
  • Activate Summon*
    • Instant Summon (when battle begin, u can call summon instantly(Ramuh only))
    • Summon Shiva** ***
    • Summon Titan** ***
    • Summon Leviathan** ***
    • Summon Ramuh** ***
  • Max Damage/Rage Output For Ignis/Gladio
  • Max Clarity (for Ignis)
  • Valor Mod (for Gladiolus)
  • View Complete Bestiary
  • Load Saved Wea/Acc Stats (when using Weapon/Acc Finder and modify the stat, it won't be changed immediately, so need to save, and load with this feature)
  • Max QP (Need At Least 1 QP) (to increase QP, you must go to Exchange, then go Back, then go Exchange again for multiply)
  • Gil/AP/kW Pointers (fixed offset for pointer kW (comrades))
  • Item Finder (modify the quantity of item/potion/ingredient/weapon/treasure/etc)
  • Weapon Finder (modify the stat of weapon)
  • Accessory Finder (modify the stat of accesory)
  • Magic Editor
  • Meal Duration + Editor
  • Status Effect Editor
  • Inf Status Effect Duration
  • Chocobo Script
    • Inf Chocobo Stamina
    • Chocobo Sprint Speed Multiplier
    • Chocobo Glide Decent Rate
    • Chocobo Jump Height
  • Episode Gladiolus
    • Freeze Score Attack Timer
    • Combo Never Resets
    • Status Effect Editor
  • Episode Prompto
    • Freeze Time Trial Timer
    • Inf Ammo (Using Inf Item Use on Main Game)
  • Episode Ignis
    • Max Clarity
    • Max Damage Output
  • Comrades
    • Highlighted Weapon Pointers
    • Highlighted Chocobo Stats

* ONLY activate this feature if you already have the summon (ex: Titan and Ramuh from Chapter 5, then u can use Summon Titan/Ramuh or Instant Summon)
** CHOOSE ONLY ONE, or what? I didn't test what will happen if choose multiple
*** NEED to run or do something u like (except exit battle) until Summon key (Alt) is show up

Feature that removed from Squall8 (and added to this table):
  • No Reload for Firearms (work both on Main Game and Episode Prompto)

Update 2:
  • Added Max QP (read info above)
  • Fixed offset pointers for kW (comrades)
  • Added Episode Gladiolus, Prompto, and Ignis
  • Added Comrades (for now only Highlighted Weapon Pointers)
Update 3:
  • Added Inf MP & Ignore Recipe Ingredients
  • Added EXP Multiplier at Rest
  • Fixed Issues with Inf Elemental Energy
  • Added Highlighted Chocobo Stats (comrades) (thanks to crashin for guide to get chocobo)
ALL feature that I posted here already tested by myself.
If you encounter problem (not working or crash or something) that because u downloaded table not from this post (ex: mixed table or something), it is beyond my responsibility.

No update until I found a issue or Squall8 update his table too.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom