- Mar 3, 2017
re-post of the table I uploaded on the original forum. may or may not work on the latest game update.
didn't play much, while my friend is in post-game already....... Sad
- added 3 scripts: Sprint Key, Jump Higher, and Fly.
cheated for a while tonight, yea~~~
- added a few scripts: Easy Stagger, Easy Full Chain, Always Feral Link, and Inf. Material.
- updated 6 ATB Bars, it affect the whole party before this update, even when you've config it to apply to leader only via the table. now fixed.
- updated Inf. Item, it works inside battle now.
- added pointers to party monster's stats.
- added the human character's offsets from Shinkansen's table, with permission...
- added some scripts: 6 ATB Bars, Inf. Item, Inf. CP, Fake Capacity, and Fake Gil.
- added some pointers: base pointers to party members, and some pointers to Gil, Items.
- that's it for the week... see if I have chance to play again this weekend..
- another small update, added Anti Cam Helper and Extended Vertical Camera Limit.
- just a small update, added a script to let you walk when playing with mouse+keyboard.
- updated the Undead script, it should works on all characters now.
- added Full ATB and Freeze Chain Bar.
- updated the script a little bit, it wouldn't set HP to 1 when healing now.
- party still take damage but won't be killed.
- lock ATB at full when activated.
- after you activate the script, you can choose if you want the script apply to the leader only, or the whole battle party.
6 ATB Bars
- activate before entering battle and the controlling characters would have 6 ATB bars to use no matter what current ATB level the character has.
- deactivate and it would back to normal.
- you may choose wheather the script affect only the Leader or the whole Party after activate the script.
Freeze Chain Bar
- Chain Bar won't decrease after going up.
- any staggered enemy would stay stagger until the battle end.
- when activated, enemies will be staggered with 2 hits.
- if you activate Easy Full Chain together, it would reach full chain on 3rd hit.
- for best results use either this or Easy Full Chain.
Easy Full Chain
- when activated, reach full chain with one hit. and the second hit would stagger the enemy.
- if you activate Easy Stagger together, it would reach full chain on 3rd hit.
- for best results use either this or Easy Stagger.
Always Feral Link
- Feral Link bar stays full always.
- made with waduk's findings
- item still drop but you won't use them up.
- using infusion with this script on may generate dummy monster crystal, use with caution, or remember to deactivate before using infusion for party monster.
- doesn't affect the components consumption when buying (or creating) items from shop. may look into it later.
- upgrading monster would still decrease the quantity of the material used, but you won't used them up, and you can keeps on upgrading even when you have only 1 material left and it needed 2 or 3 material to do the upgrade.
- have to activate Inf. Item first.
- CP won't drop when learning new abilities.
- press and hold Ctrl when trying to equip an accessory and the script would trick the game to believe you have 10,000 max capacity.
- press and hold Ctrl to equip an item and the script would trick the game to believe you have 100,000,000 gil.
- when activated, press and hold Shift to walk.
- which activated, press and hold Ctrl to sprint.
- ....jump higher when activated.
- need mouse & keyboard to work properly.
- when activated, hold right mouse button to hover.
- while holding right mouse mouse button, click left mouse button to fly up, press spacebar to dive.
Anti Cam Helper
- only matters if you're playing with mouse+keyboard, allows you to look around with mouse much more effectively than the game default while moving sideways when activated.
- I got tired to locate the actual address of the horizontal camera, instead I made the option by tweaking the horizontal camera movement. it's quite a dirty tweak compare to the same option I made for the first game, but it's working and I'm fine with it.
Extended Vertical Camera Limit
- allows you to "zoom out" overhead much more than the game default. just try and you'll see.
item Name and Quantity of the highlighted item and first 6 item slots of the category you're viewing.
some pointers to the Party Members stats, both human and monsters.
human stats are the exact copy from Shinkansen's table.
monster stats aren't very extensive, you are welcome to add more yourself.