Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

May 4, 2018
I only had Vaan on my team mostly when I did the cheats. If it doesn't work for everyone, I'm sorry. I'm not playing the game at the moment to look for something better.
ok, that explains why it is only working on Vaan. i could write the code, but i don't think i will be able to find the correct adresses for everyone. Guess i have to buff up manually then.

May 4, 2018
I only had Vaan on my team mostly when I did the cheats. If it doesn't work for everyone, I'm sorry. I'm not playing the game at the moment to look for something better.
I tested it again, and this time, all of my team got the statuseffects, i guess it didn't work last time, because i was inside a city and there you only control Vaan.

Anyways i try to get decoy working, but i can't change the type to a binary higher than 7. For example the status 'protect' is binary 18->18, but when i try to change that i can only use 0 to 7. how can i use higher values?

May 4, 2018
@DrummerIX
Can you tell me in which line of the Status Effect script are you looping through the party characters to set their status? Or do you set them manually by three fixed adresses?

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
@DrummerIX
Can you tell me in which line of the Status Effect script are you looping through the party characters to set their status? Or do you set them manually by three fixed adresses?
It's hooking into code that does it. The code is executed for every party member I believe.

May 4, 2018
It's hooking into code that does it. The code is executed for every party member I believe.
Hm, strange, its only working for 3 specific members, one not even on my group. And unfortunately none of the 3 is a mage, otherwise i wouldn't bother. Also, it was 3 different people before, seems like it changed at some point.

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 22, 2017
Hm, strange, its only working for 3 specific members, one not even on my group. And unfortunately none of the 3 is a mage, otherwise i wouldn't bother. Also, it was 3 different people before, seems like it changed at some point.
I mapped out every status effect you can have in EDIT 11. If it doesn't work, I'm sorry, but please stop posting about it. It's the best I can do.

Top Bottom