Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
DrummerIX post_id=32436 time=1518525413 user_id=1466 said:
I think the issue with the Add and Remove ALL options is that you must view a POTION before using them. Every time you want to use them, you MUST view a POTION or they screw things up.
Yeah I noticed that as well.

When I tried it the first time, I forgot to view a Potion, and it ended up adding weapons in my Armor section, and tons of broken dummy weapons/armors, lots of dupes as well.

Apr 19, 2017
I'm keeping a copy of edit 9.2 for when i don't want to drop monograph/canopic jar items(i don't even have a jar yet, so i don't want the items yet). Is there a way to insert the old drop code into the new table so i don't have to switch?

reidlos65

What is cheating?
Feb 15, 2018
Having a bug with 10.2

with out selecting anything to do with buffs, Vahn had all the buffs

when I was trying to figure whats up, i saw that the allies one was a mix of on and off, decided to see what would happen if i turned the values to off for all them, still have not selected to activate any of these, and that just gave all the buffs to my whole party.

TLDR buffs are given even if that entry is not selected

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
MancombSeepgood post_id=32343 time=1518465490 user_id=1154 said:
jvook post_id=32279 time=1518430282 user_id=12708 said:
MancombSeepgood post_id=32001 time=1518203139 user_id=1154 said:
I've actually rearranged PhoenixFlare's matrix (great work, by the way - all credit goes to him!) to make the bit values of the individual licenses more easily findable. Maybe you can make use of it :). You can find the spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KxAj2bK1oMyoirdrClqsveuk3EkZZvE9GFIgAByl0vU/edit?usp=sharing

The initial licenses of each character can be found in the FF Wiki: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/License_Board
Thanks, this helped a lot. I finished the script but our chart is missing a few values. If you or someone could go in and fill in the handful of highlighted items in this chart it would be complete: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AiiAvv4yzEy6nxho5NZfNJesPiKj

In the meantime, this script is functional to reset jobs and LP. This script will refund all the LP you've spent and reset your jobs, so you can try out different builds.

I haven't tested it with second job selected but I see no reason it won't work.
Instead of resetting the characters to their default skills, I just reset everything and refunded the default skills. If you want to have your default skills you can add them back, and if not you can choose to skip them.
edit: Added removal of starter skills as optional
Okay, I updated both the table and my Google doc (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KxAj2bK1oMyoirdrClqsveuk3EkZZvE9GFIgAByl0vU/edit#gid=0) - I fixed a few wrong names (holdovers from the IZJS translation patch, probably) and tested all of the "N/A" licenses with a modded License Board that has all available licenses.

The first batch of "N/A" licenses are just extra Quickening licenses - I wouldn't mess with those, they're probably just left in the code because of the original License Board or something along those lines. The second batch of "N/A" licenses towards the end of the table don't actually seem to do anything (apart from the first one, which enables the second job).

I have tried messing around with selecting different characters, putting different characters in the lead etc. - but the base address of my Pointer never changed, so I have no idea what went wrong for some of you. If it happens again, I suggest checking whether the base address of the Pointer is still correct - I've added it to the table extras.
Hmm. I just tested your latest version of the table, but the pointers are still incorrect for some characters. It refuses to see anything on Penelo now, most likely due to incorrect addresses..

The base address from the 'Table Extras' matches what's in the entries too. So no idea what's going on. It seems only like 3 characters are functioning as they should, and the rest aren't working.

Mar 13, 2017
Exeter post_id=32781 time=1518722537 user_id=262 said:
Hmm. I just tested your latest version of the table, but the pointers are still incorrect for some characters. It refuses to see anything on Penelo now, most likely due to incorrect addresses..

The base address from the 'Table Extras' matches what's in the entries too. So no idea what's going on. It seems only like 3 characters are functioning as they should, and the rest aren't working.
Okay, I genuinely have no idea what's going on there - this is what the addresses (and my CE "Extra" settings) look like for me:

Everything's working like it's supposed to for me. Are you sure that the base address is pointing at the right address for you, namely 0217F148?

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Maybe it's pointing wrong after all. Just checked and see if it matched with the current address you gave:

This is Ashe's section, I tried giving her Shear, but it didn't do anything. (Although it's reading some things, so it must be reading another character).

Could it be related to the fact that Larsa is currently in my party as a Guest character?

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Seems like I was right.

Larsa just left my party, and suddenly all addresses are now correct. My guess is that a 7th member (aka the extra guest) seems to mess with things. Either way it works correctly now :)

Mar 13, 2017
Exeter post_id=32798 time=1518729194 user_id=262 said:
Seems like I was right.

Larsa just left my party, and suddenly all addresses are now correct. My guess is that a 7th member (aka the extra guest) seems to mess with things. Either way it works correctly now :)
Thanks for double-checking :). I've updated the table to use AoBscan instead of a fixed base address - that should reliably produce the correct address for you no matter how many characters are in your party. I probably should've done that to begin with, actually.

Attachments

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Awesome thanks for the update! I can't test it with a guest character at the moment due to Larsa having left, but I have no doubt that it'll work with no issues. Will post the results regardless when I get a chance to have a guest character again.

FreakazoidRobot

What is cheating?
Feb 16, 2018
Thanks for this! I'm getting too old to spend hundreds of hours on a jrpg just to get tricked out toons. One request: is there any way you could do a cheat to unlock the magic spells? Getting the chest only ones in the Zodiac version is a giant pain in the butt, especially in the Great Crystal.

Fengalion

What is cheating?
Feb 16, 2018
Was using the tables tonight and noticed that some things were only affecting a couple party members. Options that are scripts are only affecting Basch and Balthier. If I bring in any other party members, they have no effect. God mode, Infinite MP, status effects, etc. They only have an effect on those two but not the others. It has been a few days since I last played and used the table but it was working for everyone before. Even tried older tables and had the same thing happen. Anyone else encountering something similar lately?

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Fengalion post_id=32860 time=1518758739 user_id=12961 said:
Was using the tables tonight and noticed that some things were only affecting a couple party members. Options that are scripts are only affecting Basch and Balthier. If I bring in any other party members, they have no effect. God mode, Infinite MP, status effects, etc. They only have an effect on those two but not the others. It has been a few days since I last played and used the table but it was working for everyone before. Even tried older tables and had the same thing happen. Anyone else encountering something similar lately?
It's working fine for everyone for me.

One thing you could check for is if it's a similar case that I had with the Licenses table (before it was updated). Having a Guest character somehow shifted the addresses around, so see if you have a Guest character, and try continuing to a point where the Guest character leaves if that's the case, to see if things start working again.

Djoka

What is cheating?
Feb 16, 2018
Thanks for double-checking :). I've updated the table to use AoBscan instead of a fixed base address - that should reliably produce the correct address for you no matter how many characters are in your party. I probably should've done that to begin with, actually.
When i use try to use the Version 4 of your table i somehow can´t enable it .
Works fine with Version 3 even tough the pointers for the charachters are all mixed up for me and 2 of them point to guest chars.

can you help me to get one of them working ?

Edit: Somehow it it works now don´t know what i did, but the table works fine and is great :D

Vorpal

What is cheating?
Feb 16, 2018
I'm having the same problem as Fengalion except the scripts are only effecting Vaan and Ashe. The status effect script also applies all of them without me selecting any.

Dec 24, 2017
Can something be done about fishing minigame? Like slowing down the symbols or replacing them with keys like wasd?

Jan 15, 2018
JinVarrel post_id=32970 time=1518828901 user_id=13005 said:
I downloaded the file but how can i use it?
You need to download and install Cheat Engine. Then you open CE, attach the FFXII process, open the downloaded file from this thread and then you can expand all the settings and modify and freeze values as you wish.

JinVarrel

What is cheating?
Feb 17, 2018
sh00ter999 post_id=32995 time=1518851414 user_id=12115 said:
JinVarrel post_id=32970 time=1518828901 user_id=13005 said:
I downloaded the file but how can i use it?
You need to download and install Cheat Engine. Then you open CE, attach the FFXII process, open the downloaded file from this thread and then you can expand all the settings and modify and freeze values as you wish.
Thank you for your reply sir.Can you tell me how do i add all items?(Weapons,Armors, Accessories.)

greatcrystal

What is cheating?
Feb 11, 2018
would be really cool if u add the option to select the ammount of items/weapons u want cuz i would like to have 99 of each item :) thx in advance

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
greatcrystal post_id=33018 time=1518871124 user_id=12796 said:
would be really cool if u add the option to select the ammount of items/weapons u want cuz i would like to have 99 of each item :) thx in advance
In the Add X Items scripts, open it up and locate the following:
Code:
local QtyLoopStart = 0x00320032
Change 00320032 to 00630063 to get 99 of the items instead of 50.

[Edit]

Has anyone been able to figure out yet if it's possible to modify the weather on certain maps? (Dry/Rain season as well for Giza Plains, etc).

Top Bottom