Final Fantasy IX (Steam)

Oct 18, 2017
Hey Drummer thanks for another great trainer!!! only options i can think of so far to add would be the mini jump rope game and hippo race mini game as well..and maybe addition to item editor instead of just abilities - the increase to stats as well when equipping..the old PlayStation had that cheat but if pc cant whatever..even if you don't get back to this game its all good! amazing options already here to use!

edit: another minigame would be the festival hunt...ability to mod the points becuase depending on who you are there are different prizes you can get...like zindane is a lot of gil..ugh..vivi is a card...and freya is a ring..

Lunos

What is cheating?
Feb 21, 2018
Hi! I've just read the main post and this cheat table looks.. impressive.
Would it be possible to add a "Save Anywhere" "cheat" though?
That's basically the only single thing I'm currently looking for and I decided to ask about it over here considering that the thread's somewhat active.
Thanks in advance for reading :)

fionajason

What is cheating?
Feb 22, 2018
Thanks for your cheat table
Request:While not in combat like in Places roaming with Vaan (make it character swap instead of vaan)
Attack speed increase and Slow speed decrease (maybe make it just a fun script while attacking fast and attacking slow)

Lunos

What is cheating?
Feb 21, 2018
fionajason post_id=33609 time=1519343226 user_id=13197 said:
Thanks for your cheat table
Request:While not in combat like in Places roaming with Vaan (make it character swap instead of vaan)
Attack speed increase and Slow speed decrease (maybe make it just a fun script while attacking fast and attacking slow)
Isn't Vaan a character from Final Fantasy XII (12) though? If so, then I don't think this is the right thread to ask about that because it clearly seems to be about Final Fantasy IX (9).

TheBigDawg

What is cheating?
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks for everything done so far. Is there a way to freeze the in-game timer so I don't have to worry about rushing to get that Excaliber 2 thing?