FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Aranaktu

Expert Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
Firstly thank you very much for your work.

Secondly, maybe someone asked this but is there a way to place original or icon player faces onto youth squad players with some sort of edit or something?
Miniface, or face during match?
You can probably replace miniface with frosty tool. But, If you want to replace face texture in-game then it's not possible with the cheat table at this moment, and I highly doubt I'll ever add it.

Firechs

What is cheating?
Apr 8, 2018
I have a cracked version of the game with the Update 2, some of the features of the table work, but what i found out is that when i edited players, adding SkillMove stars, the UI was edited but the player couldnt make any moves, not even a fakeshot. One of the players in question even has a natural 86 dribbling skill but had only 1 star. Is there some way to fix this? Is the table ever going to be compatible with the update?

Aranaktu

Expert Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
Is it possible to change the national team the player plays in? I tried changing the nationality but it doesn't get me far. Great table otherwise, thanks a bunch!
You will probably need to edit some rows in "teamplayerlinks", but this cheat table will not handle that without additional lua scripts.

I have a cracked version of the game with the Update 2, some of the features of the table work, but what i found out is that when i edited players, adding SkillMove stars, the UI was edited but the player couldnt make any moves, not even a fakeshot. One of the players in question even has a natural 86 dribbling skill but had only 1 star. Is there some way to fix this? Is the table ever going to be compatible with the update?
Skill moves value can be in range from 0 to 4. So if you put '5' there then that's why it's not working.
Cracked version is not supported and it will not change.

Top Bottom