FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

FaytePL

What is cheating?
Mar 28, 2018
How can i find for example Ronaldinho "unique player movement"?
Can you describe or make little tutorial?

_________
Jak mogę znaleźć ten typ poruszania Ronaldinho?
Mógłbyś jakoś to opisać?

Dzięki wielkie za odp, fantastyczna robota z tymi tabelami.
Fifa tracker też świetne, korzystam :)

Oct 16, 2017
The unique player movement options is one of the best things to happen to this table, hope they will be expanded! and Thank you so much for them!

Aranaktu

Expert Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
FaytePL post_id=40822 time=1522444423 user_id=14770 said:
How can i find for example Ronaldinho "unique player movement"?
Can you describe or make little tutorial?

_________
Jak mogę znaleźć ten typ poruszania Ronaldinho?
Mógłbyś jakoś to opisać?

Dzięki wielkie za odp, fantastyczna robota z tymi tabelami.
Fifa tracker też świetne, korzystam :)
Try this script and tell me if you feel the difference in player movement or not:
Code:
[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048,"FIFA18.exe"+1BB76E1) 
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
mov eax, 6DE2

originalcode:
cmp eax,00006DE2

exit:
jmp returnhere

"FIFA18.exe"+1BB76E1:
jmp newmem
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
"FIFA18.exe"+1BB76E1:
cmp eax,00006DE2
//Alt: db 3D E2 6D 00 00

Oct 16, 2017
Arankatu, Thank you a million times for this table, u have made playing fifa an amazing experience. I hope u will continue it for FIFA 19. u have mentioned that it is not financially viable but I think if u have a subscription for it where we all have to pay to use ur table, it would be, I will definitely sign up for that aswell.
Thank you again for being so Awesome and I hope you continue ur awesome work in the future.

Feb 28, 2018
How can i find for example griezmann"unique player movement"?
Can you describe or make little tutorial? plzz legend i will pay whatever you wants from 1$ to 100$

usdelka

What is cheating?
Dec 10, 2017
Is possible use "Unique Player" whit the virtual pro player?? Offline carrer or online mode.

Thanks.

Aranaktu

Expert Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
Update 27.02.2018
Code:
- Updated traits (Thanks '@StillFunkyB#5412')
Update 05.04.2018
Code:
- Added "Ball Position" pointers to "In-Game Hacks"
- Added "career_transferoffer", "career_scouts", "career_scoutmission", "career_managerpref", "career_managerinfo", "career_users" and "career_calendar" to "Editing Database->Database Tables"
Join discord channel to check news about update and development progress.
https://discord.gg/cbQePsR

Direct download link:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!1MslCYxL!XJGsf-ovrWkcU4rhS0flmiVFyic84pRuwFpYL3NdknQ
or
Code:
https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/releases/download/04.05.2018/FIFA18.-.Career.Table.zip
hyper140 post_id=41483 time=1522883065 user_id=9419 said:
Arankatu, Thank you a million times for this table, u have made playing fifa an amazing experience. I hope u will continue it for FIFA 19. u have mentioned that it is not financially viable but I think if u have a subscription for it where we all have to pay to use ur table, it would be, I will definitely sign up for that aswell.
Thank you again for being so Awesome and I hope you continue ur awesome work in the future.
Subscription model will not work for me either. Player base on PC is very small, especially if you restrict only to Career mode fans.
suo2002 post_id=41493 time=1522895548 user_id=13493 said:
How can i find for example griezmann"unique player movement"?
Can you describe or make little tutorial? plzz legend i will pay whatever you wants from 1$ to 100$
Download x64dbg -> Attach to FIFA 18 -> Search for "Constant" in FIFA18.exe module -> As "Constant" use playerid:
'194765' is Griezmann

After scan ends you will get something like this:

You need to check these compares ("cmp reg, 2F8CD") one by one, one of them should be responsible for unique movement (or something else unique for griezmann). And if you find the correct one, just make script with CE to change what you want.

morfer

What is cheating?
Oct 17, 2017
Is there a way to make a batch or something, so that I dont have to turn on always the few boxes I use everytime I start Fifa? Like training sim, unique movement etc :)?

Aranaktu

Expert Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
morfer post_id=41663 time=1523084037 user_id=9474 said:
Is there a way to make a batch or something, so that I dont have to turn on always the few boxes I use everytime I start Fifa? Like training sim, unique movement etc :)?
Yep, you can use lua for that.
From FAQ:
- How to keep options in cheat table activated permanently?

- You can use lua to make your life easier. There is a .lua script in folder with cheat table called "autoattach.lua". here(http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4976&p=21649#p21608) you can read how to use it.

Nicey

What is cheating?
Apr 8, 2018
In transfers.ini, what does "pap" mean? Specifically referring to the line:
Code:
mov [r15+1C], #55   // FORCE_USER_PAP_BID_CHANCE  (The minimum chance pap player will be bid on)

Vesslan

What is cheating?
Mar 14, 2018
Is there any way to get a career mode with only regens at the start? I have tried to make it so every player retires after the first year but the regens comes back at 90+ at 17 and also it starts to glitch after you have made it so 2k + players retire. I want it to be regens with realistic stats and overalls

HGN

What is cheating?
Apr 11, 2018
Thanks for all your work on this great program, without which I would never play FIFA again! I have a minor problem though. Whenever I load certain scripts, specifically 'Morale' and/or 'Global Transfer Network', and then enter my career save, the game disappears and I get booted back to the desktop, simultaneously. Any ideas or assistance would be greatly appreciated, so thank you in advance.
Also, 'Unlock "Edit Player" in career menu', has no effect for me in game, so I can only make basic edits, as per the game. Thanks again.

hoangcowboy

What is cheating?
Apr 11, 2018
Please help, I tried to change hair style but it does not work ( ex: Scott tominay, herrera).
Is there any way to change a player face look the same others ( messi,...) ?

Aranaktu

Expert Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
Thanks for all your work on this great program, without which I would never play FIFA again! I have a minor problem though. Whenever I load certain scripts, specifically 'Morale' and/or 'Global Transfer Network', and then enter my career save, the game disappears and I get booted back to the desktop, simultaneously. Any ideas or assistance would be greatly appreciated, so thank you in advance.
Also, 'Unlock "Edit Player" in career menu', has no effect for me in game, so I can only make basic edits, as per the game. Thanks again.
I have no idea why these scripts are causing game crash for you.
"Unlock Edit Player" is not working in Player Career mode.

Please help, I tried to change hair style but it does not work ( ex: Scott tominay, herrera).
Is there any way to change a player face look the same others ( messi,...) ?
It doesn't work probably because you can't change hairstyle of players which have real faces.
At this moment it's not possible to change player face with this cheat table.

Top Bottom