FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

Oct 16, 2017
I think an script that activates transfer offers for offline player career pros and also allows u to choose which club to get the offer from (using club ID) Would be pure fire but I think that's really difficult to make, I tried and failed badly lol.

DeanV255

Novice Cheater
May 10, 2017
Anyway to trigger players to be able to do the El-Tornado?

Edit: Nevermind sorry, found it under traits. Glad to see some new traits in too. Thanks man.

agil94

What is cheating?
Dec 12, 2017
Hi Aranaktu,

I'm facing some problems when changing hair to my career player.

Trying to use the number of the google drive's hairs I can't change the hair of my player on "hairtypecodes"

I'm using cracked game, but all the other changes (heigh, weight, boots, position are working. Any clue? :)

Thank you!

bingo

What is cheating?
Mar 2, 2018
Changing the manager's gender doesn't seem to work. I changed my manager's gender from 0 to 1 and put the headid for one of the USA Women's players, and it just showed up as a bald guy. I didn't expect it to work because of the body and suit but thought it was worth a shot.

Jan 17, 2018
Arantaku, Thank you for the trainer and answering my previous question.
I appreciate it.

Feb 16, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply,Arantaku.But I do have one more question .
Can I edit the hairstyles in player career ?
If so,How ?

Kratom

What is cheating?
Mar 7, 2018
Hello. Did you know in player career mode how to hinder a teammate transfert to another club ? I'm tired all the best players of my team are regularly sold .. This is impossible to keep a good team despite national titles. :evil: (AI replaces them with average players..).

Peaches2018

What is cheating?
Mar 7, 2018
Arantaku,you clearly state "cracked games not supported" but it is working perfectly with my cracked fifa update 5, thank you so much.I am talking about 22/2/18 update

Kratom

What is cheating?
Mar 7, 2018
Kratom post_id=35828 time=1520386026 user_id=13704 said:
Hello. Did you know in player career mode how to hinder a teammate transfert to another club ? I'm tired all the best players of my team are regularly sold .. This is impossible to keep a good team despite national titles. :evil: (AI replaces them with average players..).
No idea ?

Aranaktu

Expert Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
Ekane post_id=36538 time=1520643975 user_id=13865 said:
plsss i cant fine the codes i could use to edit my player
http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-18-ids.6464071/
https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---Career-Mode-Cheat-Table/blob/master/README.md

Mar 30, 2017
Aranaktu, thank you for the table's updating
But can you make something to influence on next issues?
1. To send players to loan just after purchasing (right now it's impossible, for example, you buy young player during summer transfer window and it's impossible to send him somewhere to loan to get experience, he stays in team until..winter transfer window,if you lucky)
2. Free agents in case club didn't renew the contract with player (right now AI renew contracts with players during summer transfer window)

Aranaktu

Expert Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
Voron post_id=36794 time=1520765875 user_id=1812 said:
Aranaktu, thank you for the table's updating
But can you make something to influence on next issues?
1. To send players to loan just after purchasing (right now it's impossible, for example, you buy young player during summer transfer window and it's impossible to send him somewhere to loan to get experience, he stays in team until..winter transfer window,if you lucky)
2. Free agents in case club didn't renew the contract with player (right now AI renew contracts with players during summer transfer window)
1. If you edit "playerjointeamdate" in "Database tables -> Players table" you should be able to sell/loan out player even on the same day you contracted him.
2. I don't think so. It will require too much effort.

pennywise

What is cheating?
Mar 13, 2018
it would be really nice if there is an unlock for career mode's - "lock on player"
wishes, plzzzz!

Vesslan

What is cheating?
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Aranaktu! I was just wondering if there is any possibility to edit the other teams lineups? Because all the other team seems to bench the top players and that makes the game so unrealistic. I want to change it so it stay for the whole season and not just when they play me, because I already know how to cahnge it just for the game against me. Thanks for help!

Oct 14, 2017
Vesslan post_id=37269 time=1520992133 user_id=14040 said:
Hi Aranaktu! I was just wondering if there is any possibility to edit the other teams lineups? Because all the other team seems to bench the top players and that makes the game so unrealistic. I want to change it so it stay for the whole season and not just when they play me, because I already know how to cahnge it just for the game against me. Thanks for help!
How do you change the other team's lineup?

Vesslan

What is cheating?
Mar 14, 2018
infinite4eva post_id=37278 time=1521000766 user_id=9338 said:
Vesslan post_id=37269 time=1520992133 user_id=14040 said:
How do you change the other team's lineup?
When you are about to go in to the game you just make sure that you choose your keyboard or another controller and switch it to the opponent, so you are controlling both teams. Then make all the changes and when in-game just go neutral on "switch sides".

XtremeSP

What is cheating?
Nov 7, 2017
Erm Aranaktu, i got some problem with switching teams in fifa 18 career mode, i tried to make a job offer come out by using the cheat engine, but nothing seems to work, i do not have any older job offers though, just trying to get a job offer by using ur cheat engine, but nth is coming out, it is always no manager job openings available

WestwardLord

What is cheating?
Mar 16, 2018
I'm able to change the hair of "real" players, but for my created players in career mode, I'm unable to change their hairstyle.

The hairtypecode is listed as "1" and hairstylecode is "0". If I change hairtypecode their hair doesn't change, if I change hairtypecode they stay bald.

Is there a different way I need to do this?

thommo

What is cheating?
Mar 16, 2018
hey Aranaktu is it possiable to make cpuvcpu and sim-A for the journey mode :D :D :D

Top Bottom