FIFA 18 - Career mode Cheat Table

regis777

What is cheating?
May 8, 2017
Can you tell me how to use the 1$ release clause thing? Can't seem to figure it out
Thanks for the AMAZING table btw!!

Aranaktu

Expert Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
regis777 post_id=28962 time=1514293106 user_id=4862 said:
Can you tell me how to use the 1$ release clause thing? Can't seem to figure it out
Thanks for the AMAZING table btw!!
Just activate script and go to Transfer HUB in-game. Keep in mind that this script is only working with players that already has got a release clause. So, for example, you will be able to buy Messi for 1$ because his release clause is around 215 000 000$, but this trick will not work with Ronaldo becasue his release clause equals None.

bobob306

What is cheating?
Dec 28, 2017
jein14 post_id=18861 time=1506847747 user_id=8954 said:
I have an issue where I can't use any skill moves in game when I load the cheat engine table - anyone facing the same issue?
I get the same thing, did anyone work out how to solve this?

MahdiSe7en

What is cheating?
Oct 4, 2017
Hey man. just wanna say thank you for your amazing job here! and if you don't mind i have some questions here

can we change the amount of injury period? like if some player got injured for 4 month we could decrease it to 3 days for example

and second, if a player isn't happy at the club and he demands a transfer request can we change it? i know there is a morale option on the table but i don't know if it is what i'm saying. because once i activated the morale option and some player's morale didn't change and when table isn't active, morals changes to default in career

Aranaktu

Expert Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
MahdiSe7en post_id=29189 time=1514580139 user_id=9045 said:
can we change the amount of injury period?
No, you can't change injury period, you can only disable it completely. If you don't want to get your players injured just use "In-Game Hacks->NeverInjured" and "Sim Match Settings->Max_injuries = 0" (if you simulate matches sometimes).
MahdiSe7en post_id=29189 time=1514580139 user_id=9045 said:
and second, if a player isn't happy at the club and he demands a transfer request can we change it? i know there is a morale option on the table but i don't know if it is what i'm saying. because once i activated the morale option and some player's morale didn't change and when table isn't active, morals changes to default in career
Before you load your career mode save activate "Morale->Disable Morale" and "Morale->MORALE_LEVELS (more happier players)". Just keep these two scripts activated always when you play and your players will never want to leave your club.

Quindillar

What is cheating?
Jan 1, 2018
I'm having an issue where fewer and fewer scripts activate each time i start CE. First time i tried it all scripts seems to work, after that some of the scripts wont active (cant get the cross/check-mark in the box). First time i noticed it was the "Several scouts in the same country" that didnt work. All others worked, after that some of the training ones didnt work, and currently only one of the training scripts work.
Any ideas?

Q

kls8426

What is cheating?
Oct 26, 2017
Hello! I have a question for dec.23 table added for Change Release Clause is that mean, Expulsion from a team? or when i buy for player, used Clause?
Thank you so much

Quindillar

What is cheating?
Jan 1, 2018
Quindillar post_id=29323 time=1514833080 user_id=11792 said:
I'm having an issue where fewer and fewer scripts activate each time i start CE. First time i tried it all scripts seems to work, after that some of the scripts wont active (cant get the cross/check-mark in the box). First time i noticed it was the "Several scouts in the same country" that didnt work. All others worked, after that some of the training ones didnt work, and currently only one of the training scripts work.
Any ideas?

Q
Nm, restarting Fifa fixed it.

Q

tienviplaanh

What is cheating?
Jan 4, 2018
hey, can anyone help me?I want edit tattoo, but I don't know any ID of tattoos So anyone has it, pls give me all ID of tatoo.thank a lot

Queue

Noobzor
Jan 4, 2018
I have tried to test the transfer options with Transfer.ini and Transfers.ini but it doesnt seem to make much of a difference in game. Even if I edit everything to crazy numbers, i still get the same transfers every window.

I'm looking for a way to make the transfer window LESS active, because i dont like all the crazy transfers. It would also be cool if I could turn off transfers for a while, because i want to disable first transfer window, without getting the pre-contract bug.

Love the cheat table, hope you can help me with this.

Aranaktu

Expert Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
Queue post_id=29503 time=1515067510 user_id=11864 said:
I have tried to test the transfer options with Transfer.ini and Transfers.ini but it doesnt seem to make much of a difference in game. Even if I edit everything to crazy numbers, i still get the same transfers every window.

I'm looking for a way to make the transfer window LESS active, because i dont like all the crazy transfers. It would also be cool if I could turn off transfers for a while, because i want to disable first transfer window, without getting the pre-contract bug.

Love the cheat table, hope you can help me with this.
First of all make sure that script is activated before your press "Load Career" (before you click on this: https://i.imgur.com/XMFWthQ.jpg).
You can try my script for more transfer offers, I'm 100% sure that's working becasue I was using it before I decided to transfer my players manually.
Here is my script: https://pastebin.com/9QAkY79D
If you want less transfer offers, then you probably should use FrostyTool to export transfer.ini and transfers.ini, edit them and import back, because my script covers only a few of all available options.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to disable transfer completely. You can try to give most important players a "One Club Player" trait, maybe it will work and they will change their teams less likely.

Queue

Noobzor
Jan 4, 2018
Aranaktu post_id=29518 time=1515096231 user_id=723 said:
First of all make sure that script is activated before your press "Load Career" (before you click on this: https://i.imgur.com/XMFWthQ.jpg).
You can try my script for more transfer offers, I'm 100% sure that's working becasue I was using it before I decided to transfer my players manually.
Here is my script: https://pastebin.com/9QAkY79D
If you want less transfer offers, then you probably should use FrostyTool to export transfer.ini and transfers.ini, edit them and import back, because my script covers only a few of all available options.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to disable transfer completely. You can try to give most important players a "One Club Player" trait, maybe it will work and they will change their teams less likely.
Ty for info, i have tried your script and i can't get it to work. Could it be because i am not on the latest FIFA update? (u know what i mean)
I have looked into the code and it seems there are multiple options you could use to stop transfers (if only i could test it). Something like increasing MIN_TEAM_SIZE_TO_START_APPROACHING while im in the first transfer window or set NUM_TOP_LEAGUES_TEAMS_WITH_ACTIVITY (and the others) to 0.

Do you know btw if line 29 to 54 in your script is only about negotiations between me and other teams? or also CPU making transfers with other teams?

EDIT: I have tried using Frosty Editor before to edit database and it didn't work.. might be same problem as editing transfers.ini in Cheat Engine
Also just tried importing edited Transfer.ini and there is no change in game

Queue

Noobzor
Jan 4, 2018
Stagdish post_id=29525 time=1515104962 user_id=11874 said:
There is any option to edit player in my player career mode?
You can either use "Edit Pro" in the normal Central menu or edit your player via the Cheat Table while on his page in the Squad Report

Top Bottom