FIFA 17 - Career mode Table

Tohrus

What is cheating?
Jun 5, 2017
Hello!

First of all thank you for the work, it is great!

Somebody could help me to parametrize the table so that I can not be sacked by the board if the objectives are not performed ?

I use the career table 5.2 version

Thank you in advance for your help

have a nice day

omargoodness

What is cheating?
Jun 9, 2017
It appears that the latest FIFA update killed some of the career mode options.
All of the options that need to be enabled before loading your career save are now broken. FIFA will crash to desktop when you load you career mode save. Hopefully there is a way to fix this. I'm not sure if there is a way to keep from updating but avoid the latest update if possible!!!

Aranaktu

Novice Cheater
Mar 6, 2017
UPDATE - 09.06.2017
- Fixed scripts to make it work with newest game version.

Direct download link:
https://mega.nz/#!scE33RqJ!9Ej73_qxT3MU8HuUIUZtlR8-2BMislLKAAfA3K47TjE

If table is still crashing the game, please let me know. :)

renaz

What is cheating?
Jun 10, 2017
0 crash for me. I cannot edit player stats ingame in "edit player" (not in the table) like I used to be able to. I can only personalise my players accessories. Minor issue but a fix would be appreciated. Also many thanks for your table.

edit: Nevermind I found an option in the table called advanced editing which has fixed it. Thanks anyway

93LC

What is cheating?
Jun 11, 2017
Is it right that it is not possible any more to change the moral of players?
And what about the Joboffer option? I would like to use it but as I can see it's no part of the Cheat Table anymore.

CoolGuy44

What is cheating?
May 17, 2017
Game crashes when I enter career mode while using the table. please help :(

After testing I can tell that Morale and SimMatchSettings cause the crash.

CoolGuy44

What is cheating?
May 17, 2017
omargoodness post_id=10829 time=1497412399 user_id=6419 said:
Looks like another FIFA update was just released disabling those options again. Hopefully it's an easy fix
hm I wonder why EA is even updating the game so frequently now.

iRevenge32

What is cheating?
Jun 18, 2017
Aranaktu post_id=5761 time=1492456579 user_id=723 said:
It's very simple, so I don't think that video tutorial is necessary. Just replace the value after '#' with your value and that's all. :D
If you don't understand just tell me what do you want to change and I'll give you copy-paste solution.
Will i need help please, I dont even know is the function of the Transfer.ini , I mean like what is it used for? and how?