Farm Together

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
https://store.steampowered.com/app/673950/Farm_Together/

Current Game Version: Update 26 [ June 14, 2018 ] New!

Just a few pointers for this game. I guess there still are things that can be added but if you take a look at the scripts, I'm pretty sure you can do it yourself. ;)

Enjoy! ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

jungletek

Reality Bytes
Oct 17, 2017
Can confirm that this table pops an error on loading, Fantomas.

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
Yep, was an issue with lua script - Removed!

Sorry for this inconvenience.

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
@66Nemesis66

Thank you for your feedback. :)

Sorry to hear that - It works fine here:

But I must to admit this is only useful when you make a quest - Plus, you even do not need it because you already have these informations under 'Farm Data Base Addresses -> currentQuest' ;)

However, your remark made me realize that I made a mistake (it worked before) in the 'Farm Data Base Addresses' script - Fixed! :D

Mar 8, 2018
I means like the farm data bases not let me active it as well, have any points?

Ajsizem

What is cheating?
Mar 21, 2018
Are you going to be making one for the newest update (7 I believe)? Ive had troubles getting anything other than speedhack to work. Maybe Im just doing it wrong? All the values are "??" and I can't seem to fix that.

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
@Ajsizem

If a new update has been released, I'll update the cheat table as soon I've got it

xxxpc9795

What is cheating?
Mar 26, 2018
After I opened my game and activate the table, there's nothing happened and my game got crashed shortly after I activated one of the scripts.Any ideas?

Dasnowman

What is cheating?
Mar 27, 2018
thanks for the updates fantomas, they are much appreciated. they put out another update this am for an Easter event. so they are now on .9. just a heads up.

Ajsizem

What is cheating?
Mar 21, 2018
Hate to be a pest, but I still can't figure out how to get actual values to show up. The addresses (on the Quest Item Base Address items, since nothing else will open) all read as p>??????????? and values are always ??. Farm Database and Local Player Script do not expand, and I cant enable anything within Quest Database. Any chance you can walk me through how to successfully set these tables up?

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 25, 2017
@Ajsizem

:D You're not a pest, I'll be more than happy to try to help and explain how my cheat table works.

In fact, I started with game tutorial to make my cheat table. Maybe you should also to understand the way on how it is working. At the begging of the tutorial, the first carrots harvest is already ready. If you enable 'Quest Items Base Addresses' script and then go and pick up the carrots from the first (or any) plot, the values will show up.

About 'Farm Data Base Addresses' script, it has been made on the money value, especially when you plow the plots, you spend money. At that time, the '' 'FarmMoney:CanBuy' is called which checks if you have enough money for spending. It is on this function that I made 'Farm Data Base Addresses' script. So to see the magic be operated, you know what to do. :)

And 'Local Player Script' is made for fuel station. You have to buy it at first and buy fuel to see values show up.

That's all! :cool:

I hope my explanation is quite understandable and please ignore my Engrish :p

@all

Farm Together Update 8 cheat table is supported in Update 9, just checked! ;)

Have farmun!

Tonyrc2

What is cheating?
Mar 30, 2018
I can't open any of the section in pointers for some reasons, it keep freeze little bit and nothing happen?

Top Bottom