Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 4, 2018
EAC bypass not working for me. CPY release. Game just not starts.
I used *new method" with replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and with EAClauncher.exe.bak

khalp plx
What would you do if I told you CPY version comes with a bypass by default? Remember you're supposed to apply some crack files? Check them again, see which one I'm talking about. Of course what's here doesn't work; why? Cuz you don't need it for that version. You only need a table for that version and that I cannot give you. Start searching.

Mar 24, 2017
What would you do if I told you CPY version comes with a bypass by default? Remember you're supposed to apply some crack files?
Start searching
You are right. Sry english is not my strong side. Its sometime very difficult to search specific information for me.

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 4, 2018
I don't know who made that Stealth option and what's it based on. The one that I had working in Primal (I'll see if I can port it) made you invisible to everyone.

Oct 15, 2017
Last edited:

Goujyn

What is cheating?
Oct 29, 2017
I don't know who made that Stealth option and what's it based on. The one that I had working in Primal (I'll see if I can port it) made you invisible to everyone.
excellent, i look forward to this. One of my main uses of Cheat Engine is to get screenshots without things killing me / running away, i can't wait for elk to finally stand still so i can get that nice wilderness picture