Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Apr 8, 2018
Love your work. been great until tonight. I had to verify the install and that made me patch. 1.4 is current according to the readme.

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
your fix worked. Thank you so much.
But! What about the cooperative? I can not connect to anyone. I'm sure that the problem is in fix. There is a solution?
Thank you for attention..
It's an EAC workaround, what do you expect? Plus I've tested co-op with gir489 and it worked OK. Not sure if some additional checks have come into play since first version of the game, so yeah, that's that.

Love your work. been great until tonight. I had to verify the install and that made me patch. 1.4 is current according to the readme.
..and now that you patched it's not working? Or..? That's what I get from reading your post :D

Apr 8, 2018
Duh.. Sorry. o_O Yes, the patch broke it. Game won't launch. Happy to give you details if you can point me in the right direction of what or where to look. I will dig in to see if I can find any logs that might be helpful. The good news is that the game will still run after renaming the old files.

Numbers

What is cheating?
Apr 13, 2018
I haven’t tried it but is there a way I can pay u too update it too get it too work on the latest update

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
Validating the files would re-apply the non-modified EAC .dll so just re-downloading the newest archive should work.
(The 5kb download one, unpacks into a 12kb .dll file. As a bonus it skips the logo videos too now.)

Just to be sure rename EACLaunch.exe too so it can't interfere, uninstalling EAC for the game shouldn't be needed but if you're not going to use it and if re-validating and then trying to launch the game saw it re-installing EAC you can remove it although as long as it's not running it shouldn't be a problem.
(And it can't run with the modified .dll in place since it's all but removed once that's been done.)

EDIT: From the way the post was written that is at least what it sounds like from Kissfan03, the game really shouldn't re-validate itself and if it was just the patch it should only have altered the .bin file for the whitelist parameters though it would need a compatible .dll file for this version of the game. :)

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
Duh.. Sorry. o_O Yes, the patch broke it. Game won't launch. Happy to give you details if you can point me in the right direction of what or where to look. I will dig in to see if I can find any logs that might be helpful. The good news is that the game will still run after renaming the old files.
I haven’t tried it but is there a way I can pay u too update it too get it too work on the latest update
It seems its not working anymore...
Just as jonas above this post mentioned:
  1. When the game updates, EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll updates as well. You can easily see this by checking its size. If it's > 12 KB, then it's been overwritten.
  2. Similarly, FC_m64.dll gets updated. Just an FYI. DO NOT REPLACE THIS DLL ANYMORE WITH THE ONE FROM THE FIRST VERSION I POSTED ON THE 28TH OF MARCH!!!
  3. Lastly, you will notice upon update you now have two EACLaunch-es: EACLaunch.exe and EACLaunch.exe.BAK. That is because the update brings-in the new EACLaunch.exe.
Actions:
  1. Replace the ~600+ KB original EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll with the one provided in the first post here. If you don't see any "do you want to overwrite this file?" pop-ups, then you're placing it in the wrong folder. I've detailed where and what in the instructions. (P.S.: If, for some reason, you want to keep the original, then don't delete it; just rename it while you're using the one I provided).
  2. Delete EACLaunch.exe.BAK, rename EACLaunch.exe to EACLaunch.exe.BAK again.
Done.

Server_Corgo

What is cheating?
Apr 12, 2018
The thing wont work for me anymore, its back to the continuous error messages and even if i ignore those, cheat engine is still blocked for me when i try to access far cry 5

it worked fine yesterday, i dunno what changed.

gir489

RCE Fanatics
Talents
May 8, 2017
It's an EAC workaround, what do you expect? Plus I've tested co-op with gir489 and it worked OK. Not sure if some additional checks have come into play since first version of the game, so yeah, that's that.
Nothing has changed since we tested together. The AC is so bad, they don't even validate the EAC client is running through challenges for MP. I was able to write a full ESP and aimbot and cheat my ass off on MP with EAC disabled. It's laughably bad... I think they just turned on EAC to try and stop people from bypassing microtransactions...

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
^ It's fucking funny. See the ACO hooks used to simply "convert" and item into another OR make use of legacy items directly in the e-store to turn them into others (out of which most would be paid, of course). As far as Far Cry 5 is concerned, most items can be bought with in-game $. But sure, there's those "collectors" out there who want to get everything, thus spending on random crap they never use anyway. Just to have it there.

Feb 23, 2018
Hey everyone ,

i was curious if someone knows how to check what all stuff we are going to get in far cry 5 , i remember people use to find new weapons and mounts in assassins creed origins so i wanted to know if people have found any new items in far cry 5 or not and if you did find something new and unreleased then how do you get it .

Thank You

Apr 8, 2018
Thanks to all for your advice. I reset the modded/renamed files back to original, restarted the game, saved, exited and "reinstalled" the modded files, renamed the others and it works great again! Interesting though, I can't seem to be able to use the new dll. Had to fall back to the original 1 dll solution. Not complaining at all. SunBeam, thanks again for your hard work!!!

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
Hey everyone ,

i was curious if someone knows how to check what all stuff we are going to get in far cry 5 , i remember people use to find new weapons and mounts in assassins creed origins so i wanted to know if people have found any new items in far cry 5 or not and if you did find something new and unreleased then how do you get it .

Thank You
ACO is built with Anvil Engine, Far Cry 5 with Dunia 2 Engine. So "doing it like in ACO" doesn't really apply. But you're free to try, rather than ask :)

Thanks to all for your advice. I reset the modded/renamed files back to original, restarted the game, saved, exited and "reinstalled" the modded files, renamed the others and it works great again! Interesting though, I can't seem to be able to use the new dll. Had to fall back to the original 1 dll solution. Not complaining at all. SunBeam, thanks again for your hard work!!!
Even though the old DLL still works, the reason game doesn't open is Denuvo's timed license. Or maybe invalidation of license every X updates :)

Mar 28, 2018
ACO is built with Anvil Engine, Far Cry 5 with Dunia 2 Engine. So "doing it like in ACO" doesn't really apply. But you're free to try, rather than ask :)

Even though the old DLL still works, the reason game doesn't open is Denuvo's timed license. Or maybe invalidation of license every X updates :)
One would assume that the "Dunia 2" engine would be more "open" since it used to carry the name "CryEngine" which was heavily modifiable. Sadly this is not the case. Even though "Dunia 2" itself was heavily modified from "CryEngine".

jmcc84

What is cheating?
Apr 14, 2018
Can someone please send me the link to the latest FC_m64.dll bypass because its not working anymore with the original bypass dll

the game open fine but trainers are not working

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Can someone please send me the link to the latest FC_m64.dll bypass because its not working anymore with the original bypass dll

the game open fine but trainers are not working
Look at the very first post?

jmcc84

What is cheating?
Apr 14, 2018
Yes. I replaced both EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and FC_m64.dll and renamed EAC launcher, but no trainers are working.

jonasbeckman

Expert Cheater
May 6, 2017
Undo the fc_m64.dll replacement since it's no longer needed, if you did not back up the existing file use Steam or UPlay to re-validate the game.
The patch updated said file, changing it undoes this and might make the game a bit buggy since you are now using a mix of old and new files and the newer EAC .dll replacement no longer requires changing fc_m64.dll at all. :)

EDIT: Far as table compatibility they should work with the new patch, newest one should be a few pages back in this thread I believe.
(And there's a script loader in the trainer section.)

EDIT: Sorry, the tables are posted in the other thread for Far Cry 5 here in this section of the forums, this one is more about engine discussion and EAC.
http://fearlessrevolution.com/threa...ass-table-compilation.6317/page-23#post-41609
Since there's no info for attached files it's the third one you want, also be careful enabling "infinite items" as it will give you 999 of everything included mission critical items and that makes some quests a bit problematic though it also works really well for the *fetch all of these collectibles from all over the map* trio of quests.

EDIT: If you open the table in a text editor and change the value to I think from #999 to #0 that would work and you can once again pick up things such as perk magazines needed to clear prepper stashes. :)
(You won't have any actual money though or pelt or ammo or other key items so wrap up collectible quests and the like first before clearing the inventory in this way or just alter the value to a lesser amount I suppose might work.)

Although if you haven't used that option yet the best is to avoid it entirely and not get 999 of everything.
(4 might be good but since it affects money too plus ammo that's going to affect more than just inventory items such as pelts or mission specific stuff like keys.)

Last edited:

SunBeam

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Fearless Donors
Feb 4, 2018
Yes. I replaced both EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and FC_m64.dll and renamed EAC launcher, but no trainers are working.
What the fuck? I explicitly said what to do: http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/far-cry-5-engine-dunia-engine-2.6334/page-17#post-42289

Furthermore, check out the release dates in my very first post. Why would you follow the instructions of something that's been posted on the 28th of March when the latest post is from the 11th of April? Seriously now; I really don't care if it's too much to read or beyond your expertise. Want it working, dig it out and manage it on your own. What if I never posted this at all? You'd have bitched I am bragging and not helping.

TheyCallMeTim13

Wiki Monster
Talents
Fearless Donors
Mar 3, 2017
What the fuck? I explicitly said what to do: http://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/far-cry-5-engine-dunia-engine-2.6334/page-17#post-42289

Furthermore, check out the release dates in my very first post. Why would you follow the instructions of something that's been posted on the 28th of March when the latest post is from the 11th of April? Seriously now; I really don't care if it's too much to read or beyond your expertise. Want it working, dig it out and manage it on your own. What if I never posted this at all? You'd have bitched I am bragging and not helping.
May be some one should create a "How to Read a Post" tutorial. HA!

Top Bottom