Everspace - Encounters

Aug 31, 2017
I kindly ask you, to update the table for latest 1.2.2 version. Thank you in advance.

Aug 31, 2017
Any option just freezes Cheat Engine, so after a minute or so I have to kill it. I'm using Steam 64 bit version of Everspace and 6.7 version of CE

Squall8

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
Usually after attaching to the process and enabling cheats, CE will hang for a little bit since it's still loading the games symbols. Same thing happens when you first place a breakpoint on something or when enabling the speedhack. Not sure what causes it but for me it only takes about 10-15 seconds for CE to respond again. This update even seemed to cut that time down to around 5 seconds. I'm guessing the amount of time it takes is dependent on your hardware..

With the cheat disabled, try doing an array of byte scan with the writable option unchecked(faster scans) or grayed. You can find the array inside of the script. The point in this is to see if it produces any results. If it does, the table should work but you may have to give it more time to finish loading the games symbols. If it doesn't, the cheat is incompatible with the steam version.

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for help. In the end it was a problem with antivirus. Now it takes about 40s to load but the table works.

Mar 2, 2017
Hi, can you please add a freeze time cheat for powering up space stations? The 10 seconds countdown is getting on my nerves. ;)
Thanks.

rei_hunter

Expert Cheater
Jun 13, 2017
Sorry for the bump up, but the last 1.2.2 table doesnt seem to work anymore with the new update.

Ka1

What is cheating?
Nov 7, 2017
@gideon25 Gonna test your "infinite upgrades" table on 1.2.3.35359 (Steam) as I've just switched to the gunship, and that "infinite cannon" option is intriguing. xD

May 21, 2018
Seconded on the 1.3 update request. Just picked this up from the summer sale and I just don't wanna deal with energy, lol.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for the double post; no edits while new?
Looks like the 1.2.3 table still works, it just takes forever for the scripts to run. Here's what's I've tested:
Inf Energy/No Energy Consumption
Inf Missiles
No Cooldown
Instant Weapon Charge
Instant Fire
Rapid Fire

Last edited:
Top Bottom