Rapid Fire
Credits Gained Multiplier
No Handicaps
Inf Time For Tuning Upgrades
Ignore Crafting Requirements
Unlock All Blueprints
Sensor Range Pointer
Tractor Beam Range Pointer
//I wouldn't recommend freezing the value. So I set a hotkey (Tilde Key) to increase the range.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention DONT buy anything with Credits Gained Multiplier on. Turn it off or set it to 1.

Update 1 - Added Rapid Fire and Instant Fire.

Update 2 - Added a fix for Inf Energy. Additionally, modules wont consume any energy.

Update 3 - Updated for 1.0.8.32661. Added Sensor Range Pointer.

Update 4 - Added Unlock All Blueprints!. Finally tracked these fucking things down! If anything isn't working on the latest version let me know.

Update 5 - Added Tractor Beam Range Pointer. This was made in collaboration with Bakfiets. So be sure to give him a thumbs up as well if you enjoy this code!

Update 6 - Updated for 1.1.2 (GOG).

Update 7 - Updated for 1.1.3 (GOG).

Update 8 - Updated for 1.2.0.

Update 9 - Fixed an issue with Ignore Crafting Requirements.

Update 10 - Fixed an issue with Inf Resources.

Update 11 - Fixed an issue with Ignore Crafting Requirements. Should be able to craft the new content with 0 resources.

Update 12 - Added Inf Time For Tuning Upgrades. Updated gideon25's Lots Of Mods script. Credit still goes to him.

Update 13 - Added No Handicaps for Hardcore Runs. Fixed another issue with Ignore Crafting Requirements.

Update 14 - Table Updated to 1.2.3.

Update 15 - Changed value for Instant Weapon Charge from 1 back to 0.999999. This allows the weapon Shock Rifle Pro to have an infinite time slow effect.

Other Tables:
gideon25's Table Here

Attachments

Last edited:

StinVec

What is cheating?
Jun 25, 2017
Notes on this table (for 1.0.6.32482) with the current v1.0.8.32661 game version.
- Infinite Fuel is no longer functional
- Everything else works properly

An update for the current game version to fix the Infinite Fuel entry would be appreciated, though I have not encountered fuel to really be anything to even pay attention to.

Thank you for providing this table.

Squall8

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
StinVec post_id=11647 time=1498374731 user_id=6786 said:
Notes on this table (for 1.0.6.32482) with the current v1.0.8.32661 game version.
- Infinite Fuel is no longer functional
- Everything else works properly

An update for the current game version to fix the Infinite Fuel entry would be appreciated, though I have not encountered fuel to really be anything to even pay attention to.

Thank you for providing this table.
Thanks for letting me know. I don't have that update myself but you can try this. Let me know if it works. If it does I'll update the main table.

Attachments

StinVec

What is cheating?
Jun 25, 2017
Absolutely incredible work, Squall. That does work on the 1.0.8 game version. I'm quite impressed!

I can't tell you if the updated Inf Fuel still works on the 1.0.6 game version (I doubt it will), so perhaps a v1.0.8 table could be added to your main post with the updated entry so those who stay on 1.0.6 can still have the working Inf Fuel entry?

Thank you very much for your extremely quick response and effort to keep it up to date even without your using the latest version.
The update from 1.0.6 to 1.0.8 is only about 48mb if it is wanted.

Thank you again!

Squall8

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
Inf Fuel will still work on 1.06. However I would refrain from disabling it for now on 1.08, may/may not end up crashing. Updated main table!

TheIronCrab

What is cheating?
Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for this table!

Maybe you can add a "Increased pickup range" option, so you dont have to install the tractor beam module.

Bakfiets

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Jul 3, 2017
TheIronCrab post_id=14335 time=1501504518 user_id=7505 said:
Thanks for this table!

Maybe you can add a "Increased pickup range" option, so you dont have to install the tractor beam module.
In the making ;)

gideon25

Expert Cheater
Mar 20, 2017
Great Table. Here is an option I came up with that lets you add infinite upgrades (installed mods) to weapons/equipment. Note: You have to add all the upgrades/mods at ONCE, the first time, but you can add an infinite amount of them the first time. If you mess up then just delete the item, make a new one and install/upgrade again. This is for codex steam 1.0.8.32661, same as your table version. You can go ahead and add it to your main table if you want.

You can make ridiculously overpowered weapons/items this way. Here is one with like 100 mods/upgrades:

http://imgur.com/skswgeZ">http://imgur.com/skswgeZ

EDIT: Get this table extension with a few more options a few posts down from this one.

gideon25

Expert Cheater
Mar 20, 2017
Also I noticed when using the turret on the Heavy Fighter you can get, that there is still a cooldown period.
Edit: Fixed it with my script in next post.

gideon25

Expert Cheater
Mar 20, 2017
EDIT:
Added GOG 1.13 version.

Ok so I added a few other options to my little addon table:

1. lets you add infinite upgrades (installed mods) to weapons/equipment. Note: You have to add all the upgrades/mods at ONCE, the first time, but you can add an infinite amount of them the first time. If you mess up then just delete the item, make a new one and install/upgrade again.
You can make ridiculously overpowered weapons/items this way. Here is one with like 100 mods/upgrades:
http://imgur.com/skswgeZ">http://imgur.com/skswgeZ
2. Money increases instead of decreases when buying perks, etc.
3. Turret always fires (for the gunship) no cooldown as once you activate it, it neverstops running. May have to target a ship or reactivate it when jumping from sector to sector to get it going again if it stops.

Attachments

Squall8

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 3, 2017
Good stuff. I never even used the gunship at all lol. And no one ever told me about the cooldown issue.. Made a link to your table in the main post!

Top Bottom