Seeker001

What is cheating?
May 8, 2017
Game Name: Evenicle
Game Engine:
Game Version:
Options Required:
Health, Experience, Skill Points, Gold, Items
Game/Steam Website: https://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1061
Other Info: I have tried to use CheatEngine for initial scans of health, exp and gold but the values don't stick or I'm not sure what to scan for.
A Table is prefered if possible though a trainer is fine as well.

Mar 14, 2017
I think like Kamidori the game has some sort of encryption. I reckon there is spoilerAl trainer somewhere from way back

May 8, 2017
My table fu is very weak, but until someone stronger comes along, I think I've got a gold pointer at least.

Attachments

Douggle

What is cheating?
Jun 29, 2018
I found the SpoilerAL tables for the Japanese version, as per Anglican's suggestion, however, it fails to write to memory which means we ll need soemone to come up with a table for the English version

Seeker001

What is cheating?
May 8, 2017
Hello everyone!

I'm sorry for the late reply but thank you to all for making this table possible :)

Hopefully some more options will become available over time but as I had trouble even finding any values, it's great to see someone else succeed where I failed :(

Again thank you for answering my request! 👍

Apr 21, 2017
It is not so hard to find the values for money, HP, BP and XP, search in 4 bytes and do 1 or 2 change and you will find 1 to 3 adresses, you just have to test to see witch one is the proper one.
All the other adresses are very close, so when you search for others, it is quite easy to the one you want.

daddydoright

What is cheating?
Jun 30, 2018
Honestly xp gained after battle is real easy to find. After a battle use the number of xp that pops up. Even if you get 3 addresses after a few times just change them all.
Now you have xp for you and your companions. Im waiting on stat tables.

FhateForever

What is cheating?
Dec 1, 2017
So...I tried searching the addresses for Current EXP, HP and BP for each party member and did find them easily enough...problem is I don't have any idea how to make pointers of said addresses (I confirmed that the addresses changed with each reload or restart of the game, which most pros probably guessed already from the start). Anyone got any pointers working yet? Those 3 things are pretty much the only essential stuff I need and I'd appreciate anyone who can make a table of those.

May 8, 2017
Unfortunately, when I searched for pointers for HP and BP, I came up empty, so that's beyond my skills.

I'll update my tiny table for the newly patched version of the game soon(ish).

May 8, 2017
MangaGamer released a patch for AA, which broke my tiny table. This is the updated version for the patched game, still containing only gold + love gauge pointers.

Attachments

KS212

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
This game is driving me nuts with how it handles anything in memory... Attempting to insert an asm instruction will cause the game to crash more often than not coz of how many different addresses a single routine in battle uses, ugh.

"Evenicle.exe"+1E883 points at the routine that subtracts BP for Aster whenever he uses it. You can use this jump (its static) to easily find the memory location that is BP for him. I couldn't for the life of me find a pointer for this... Hopefully someone else has better luck.

Jan 6, 2018
just a suggestion, but could finding a specific item adress be easier then hp, bp, xp, ect ect?.. Drone Beetle is a pretty strong item if we can make unlimited of those.. im pretty noob searching for stuff but i did find gold with 4 byte, items didn't quite go as well

FhateForever

What is cheating?
Dec 1, 2017
Searching for Current HP, BP and EXP is a mix of trial and error and a little patience, if you want to get all 5 members. I take usually 5-10 minutes to search for them in my current game, just have to be careful not to die or load because the game changes its addresses if any of the two occur, which is a massive pain. It's easy if you know how to search properly (i.e. search the current value like maybe 1700 current HP during battle, then once a monster hits them and reduces that 1700 HP enter the new value and scan again, should narrow the results very quickly, then it's just a matter of trying each address and checking after doing one action if the character's HP updates to the value you set, same for BP and EXP, though EXP is a lot easier since you don't have to wait for a character's turn).

As for items though, no luck on my end.

If anyone has very clear and understandable knowledge on how to make pointers out of addresses you found, I can probably update the table myself.

RazzD

What is cheating?
Jul 2, 2018
Yeah finding gold and exp wasn't hard but finding items is where it feels impossible, I have tried everything and I cant seem to pin it down, I'm gonna try and see if having a large quantity (5 or more) of the item before scanning will work.

Jul 1, 2018
You won't be able to find item by the natural way of cheat engine... Reasons are:
- Items even on higher quantity don't use the same slot in this game, so more doesn't matter even if the count doesn't go up.
- They made it so it showed when trying to use showing the amount u have, but if u open inventory u will see them all spread
- Items works in ID format... so you would need to discover what id is each item then you could even change the item present on your inventory, for example, if u knew the id from the heal item and the id from the bp item, you could buy one health item on slot 1, search for it's id, use it, buy a bp to fill "same" slot as the heal one then search for the id from the bp pot and keep repeating it ti'll find the respective code for that slot, then whatever u fits there u would discover the other id's and so, or alternative, create a routine.

Only method for this would be opening the memory manager, searching for the register being affected when u use an item(usually something that does a -1 or nulls) then u can exploit the routine... problem with Alicesoft games is that since a while ago they created a script that runs alongside game that detects 3rd party programs such as SpoilerAL and Cheat Engine... so players "MUST" kill this script/routine before trying to search for this stuff or using the codes... some japanese games when using spoilerAL had scripts in the ssg to kill these routines, in Evenicle if the routine reads u as cheating, it'll lock ur progress saying ur game is corrupted(yeah, i tried with items and ended up getting the real id of one item but since i changed, game started saying it's corrupted and i don't know how to kill their anti-cheat routine).

With some games their script detected traces of 3rd party programs using same processor core as the game... so you needed to open task manager and force SpoilerAL to work only with a single core, and remove the affinity with that one with the game process...

Mar 10, 2017
BP is stored in two locations.

So you have to find both of them and make sure they're the right number.

The easiest way to do that is to get down to say 1 or 2 BP then use the BP Juice. Then search for 5. Use a 1 or 2 point ability, then search again.

You'll find it fast enough. Now how to code that so you don't have to do the work each time is beyond me. I only know the basics. But I figure knowing that its stored in two locations may help with trying to track it down.

Experience and Gold is easy enough to find. Though be careful about applying massive amounts of xp as it seems that levelling up can be odd about how much you gain in stats. I've seen a gain of 250 HP for levelling as well as a gain of 85 HP for levelling on the same toon.

Not that it'd matter at level 99 of course. Just a heads up on stat gains and gaining levels rapidly.

Also, Skills. There are some that strictly come from Events and Chests, but there are also some that seem to be learned randomly from battle (and I can't figure out the pattern on what triggers you learning a Skill).

Hope that bit of info helps.

Jul 1, 2018
About Exp, the max amount u can get on this game is 10m. There's an enemy monster gal(bunny one) that randomlly appears once u reach Fish Island, she appears on that ruins and in the sea close to the island itself and she gives the highest exp possible in game(10m). After certain level, each level up will cost 10m anyway then u only need to kill some of those or can directly hack exp normally if you're fast enough to write it on cheat engine before the exp window disappears... after all i did it =P

RazzD

What is cheating?
Jul 2, 2018
You won't be able to find item by the natural way of cheat engine... Reasons are:
- Items even on higher quantity don't use the same slot in this game, so more doesn't matter even if the count doesn't go up.
- They made it so it showed when trying to use showing the amount u have, but if u open inventory u will see them all spread
- Items works in ID format... so you would need to discover what id is each item then you could even change the item present on your inventory, for example, if u knew the id from the heal item and the id from the bp item, you could buy one health item on slot 1, search for it's id, use it, buy a bp to fill "same" slot as the heal one then search for the id from the bp pot and keep repeating it ti'll find the respective code for that slot, then whatever u fits there u would discover the other id's and so, or alternative, create a routine.

Only method for this would be opening the memory manager, searching for the register being affected when u use an item(usually something that does a -1 or nulls) then u can exploit the routine... problem with Alicesoft games is that since a while ago they created a script that runs alongside game that detects 3rd party programs such as SpoilerAL and Cheat Engine... so players "MUST" kill this script/routine before trying to search for this stuff or using the codes... some japanese games when using spoilerAL had scripts in the ssg to kill these routines, in Evenicle if the routine reads u as cheating, it'll lock ur progress saying ur game is corrupted(yeah, i tried with items and ended up getting the real id of one item but since i changed, game started saying it's corrupted and i don't know how to kill their anti-cheat routine).

With some games their script detected traces of 3rd party programs using same processor core as the game... so you needed to open task manager and force SpoilerAL to work only with a single core, and remove the affinity with that one with the game process...
So basically duping items like Drone Beetle is currently impossible unless someone can kill that anti-cheat script, by memory manager do you mean the memory viewer on cheat engine?

dd777

Noobzor
May 6, 2017
Most of the values are pretty close to each other. If you find XP, you can change the amount of Drone Beetles for every party member pretty easily.

I linked an image of the Memory Viewer. In the space labeled "Items Consumed", the last value/7 is the # of Drone Beetles for that character. (The 1s are the Magic and Defense stat-ups, respectively.)

Top Bottom