Europa Universalis IV v1.25.1.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Apr-09

aurelius

What is cheating?
May 14, 2017
1
0
1
Hello everyone,

I've successfully played around with simple values using CE before, but this is my first effort using tables.

I am still on version 1.20.1 and downloaded the appropriate versions of recifense's table and CD's table extension. When I open recifense's file, I have two tickboxes: "Europa Universalis IV v.1.20.1.0..." and "Table/Script Information". I am able to tick the second box but not the former. I am also able to open CD's table extension and tick its starting box "Europe Universalis IV v.1.20.1.0 (07f1)...". I am unable to tick the "Enable Console/Develope Mode in Ironman" box. I am able to tick the "Pointers (Requires Recifence's Script)" box, and all of the nested "Info" boxes, but none of the further nested values.

Am I doing something wrong? Does this sound like a disagreement between versions, though both seem tagged as 1.20.1?
 

Madpixel

What is cheating?
May 8, 2017
1
0
1
Does anyone know which value can be changed in multiplayer as host without desync? As I've been experimenting, sooner or later the game is desynchronized.
 

Darrenb209

Novice Cheater
Mar 7, 2017
16
0
1
Madpixel post_id=8525 time=1494757892 user_id=4117 said:
Does anyone know which value can be changed in multiplayer as host without desync? As I've been experimenting, sooner or later the game is desynchronized.
The answer you'll get from most of us is the same if it was still on the other site.

Cheat Engine, both the tables and the Engine themselves are not to be used in multiplayer.

Even if you are playing with friends, it's still problematic and allows companies ammunition to use against Cheat Engine.
 

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
253
65
28
Darrenb209 post_id=8532 time=1494763861 user_id=812 said:
Madpixel post_id=8525 time=1494757892 user_id=4117 said:
Does anyone know which value can be changed in multiplayer as host without desync? As I've been experimenting, sooner or later the game is desynchronized.
The answer you'll get from most of us is the same if it was still on the other site.

Cheat Engine, both the tables and the Engine themselves are not to be used in multiplayer.

Even if you are playing with friends, it's still problematic and allows companies ammunition to use against Cheat Engine.
This is actually not true anymore, when enabling the console in multiplayer (which is possible with CE), the game broadcasts any and all commands typed in there to the global chat. The only way to enable this mode is by being a developer though :p Even when enabling dev commands through my extension, you still can't use them in multiplayer.
 
Mar 7, 2017
8
0
1
Recifense post_id=8451 time=1494684357 user_id=68 said:
Hi guys,

SURVEY:

ichatv asked me if I have an account at Patreon, so it made me think about doing a survey, since it is not possible to receive gifts via "Recifense" steam account anymore. Only via serial now.

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Will you support me if I create an account at Patreon?</COLOR>

This would not change my posting here.

Whatever the answer, please quote this post.

Cheers!
As someone who's given you a steam donation before, sure. However, I will admit I'd leave the amount pretty low, since it would be a monthly payment rather than a one time thing.
 

gallanon

What is cheating?
May 19, 2017
1
0
1
Hi everyone. I'm messing around with some pointers in CompactDisc's extended table trying to manipulate my heir stats to help me with a queen regency. Am I imagining things or are the pointers for heir age and ruler age the same? I don't seem to be able to change the heir's age as every time I try it changes the ruler's age instead.
 
Apr 19, 2017
8
0
1
HA! They fix yesman - its work if u find it during play, but its changes after restart:) Can some one find stable adress?
 

RushCuttle

What is cheating?
May 27, 2017
1
0
1
Recifense could add:

+A pointer to have the acess to other countries data. (Ex: make Personal Unions easier)
- Where you could click on a country and load their data.

+An pointer to spawn a new hier
+fixe the pointer that's currently linking the hier and king ages (becuase it's the same offset)

+Make a pointer to add the province to the HRE (the current offset is wrong or is not working)
+A pointer to see the current province's up rise level
 

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
674
432
63
Hi guys,

Thank you for taking part on the survey.

I now have an active account at PATREON. Just look for Recifense Cheers.

Cheers!
 
Apr 19, 2017
8
0
1
Recifense post_id=10230 time=1496509681 user_id=68 said:
Hi guys,

Thank you for taking part on the survey.

I now have an active account at PATREON. Just look for Recifense Cheers.

Cheers!
Link?
 
Apr 19, 2017
8
0
1
Recifense I think u must add this link
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777">https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777
 

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
674
432
63
dantejr post_id=10248 time=1496539900 user_id=2635 said:
Recifense I think u must add this link
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777">https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

Thank you for the tip.

Cheers!
 
Apr 19, 2017
8
0
1
Recifense post_id=10287 time=1496594833 user_id=68 said:
dantejr post_id=10248 time=1496539900 user_id=2635 said:
Recifense I think u must add this link
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777">https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

Thank you for the tip.

Cheers!
NP. Can u plz check PM question? Thnx
 

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
674
432
63
dantejr post_id=10295 time=1496603540 user_id=2635 said:
Recifense post_id=10287 time=1496594833 user_id=68 said:
dantejr post_id=10248 time=1496539900 user_id=2635 said:
Recifense I think u must add this link
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777">https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6383777

Thank you for the tip.

Cheers!
NP. Can u plz check PM question? Thnx

Can you please PM again? I was not able to find it.

Cheers!
 
Apr 19, 2017
8
0
1
Recifense post_id=10303 time=1496608709 user_id=68 said:
dantejr post_id=10295 time=1496603540 user_id=2635 said:
Recifense post_id=10287 time=1496594833 user_id=68 said:
Thank you for the tip.

Cheers!
NP. Can u plz check PM question? Thnx

Can you please PM again? I was not able to find it.

Cheers!
Done! Thank you!
 

covya

Noobzor
Mar 15, 2017
9
0
1
is it possible to find a pointer for the number of custom nations in a game? Custom nations no longer inherently disable achievements, instead, most achievements simply have a "custom nations < 1" condition. If you could find a pointer for the number of custom nations, I assume that setting it to 0 after creating a custom nation but before starting the game would allow you to earn most achievements (even nation specific ones by creating the custom nation, then picking the correct nation for the achievement and starting as them, then tag switching with the console)
 
Apr 2, 2017
13
0
1
when i try to increase supply limit or any onther military technology like combat width and i attack someone in the game it crashes to desktop please help
 
Top Bottom