Europa Universalis IV v1.25.1.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Apr-09

Palorius

What is cheating?
Apr 28, 2017
Palorius post_id=6800 time=1493372142 user_id=3676 said:
Just a heads up...1.21.1.0 is NOT working.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

I guess I had a corrupted DL. I reDL'd and now it's good.

Sorry bout that Reci

Apr 28, 2017
Does CompactDisc's table extension work for the 1.21.1 hotfix? Also, I assume the extension includes being able to use console in Ironman mode?

Darkedone02

Expert Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
mulrich post_id=6845 time=1493404007 user_id=3686 said:
Does CompactDisc's table extension work for the 1.21.1 hotfix? Also, I assume the extension includes being able to use console in Ironman mode?
I'm about to check

Mar 3, 2017
yes thx recifence , 1.21.1. table works....

mulrich: no extension doesnt work with recent version, just wait until cd will, hopefully, refresh it... And for the next question yes, you will be able to use console in a single player but not in a multiplayer, luckily, it will cause desync in a mp...

Kenu

Noobzor
Apr 14, 2017
Its working for me, using version bbec of the extension with the 63a8 version of Recifense's table.

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
shyopsik post_id=6854 time=1493422375 user_id=96 said:
yes thx recifence , 1.21.1. table works....

mulrich: no extension doesnt work with recent version, just wait until cd will, hopefully, refresh it... And for the next question yes, you will be able to use console in a single player but not in a multiplayer, luckily, it will cause desync in a mp...
I won't be able to do anything until monday evening though. So the upload will probably be tuesday. Anyone feel free to update though.

Palorius

What is cheating?
Apr 28, 2017
thelegg post_id=6926 time=1493498059 user_id=2310 said:
Could anyone post a console command in ironman table for v1.21.1, the old one broke :(

Thanks
the ironman script still works, just not the extensions.

Apr 14, 2017
Just loading the extension table breaks reci's, even if I only select the ironman part. Cant figure out how to seperate just the ironman part out. Would be awesome if some one could? :)

Darkedone02

Expert Cheater
Mar 2, 2017
yep the extension works fine, but i think the ironman console hack is going to need to be updated.

drunkenmonkey

What is cheating?
May 1, 2017
Palorius post_id=6802 time=1493372710 user_id=3676 said:
Palorius post_id=6800 time=1493372142 user_id=3676 said:
Just a heads up...1.21.1.0 is NOT working.
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

I guess I had a corrupted DL. I reDL'd and now it's good.

Sorry bout that Reci
i had the same problem first time i tried the new table, reDL'd it, ran 1 day before activating script and ran fine, as for CD's extension ironman works for me but nothing else

And a big thanks to Reci, CD and everyone else who helps with this and the CK one as its the main reason i still play both

Apogon

What is cheating?
May 2, 2017
Recifense & CompactDisc, thanks for your great work.

Could you add to the wishlist the increase of the diplomatic relations cap ?

CompactDisc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mar 7, 2017
Made a small fix to the extension and removed papal controller. There is a workaround in the notes:
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109&p=758#p758"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109&p=758#p758">http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=109&p=758#p758</LINK_TEXT>
Apogon post_id=7201 time=1493696062 user_id=3796 said:
Could you add to the wishlist the increase of the diplomatic relations cap ?
Done =)

Arjik

Novice Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Sooo, after some searching and testing (and completely forgetting to upload results),I present to you the unified table (by glorious Recifense) and pointers (by great CompactDisc) with a few additional pointers that I have found, mainly Meritocracy and Mandate of Heaven pointers. I actually forgot if I had found some other ones.
Also, the pointer to Number of Idea Groups is working fine (it had note that it was just read-only). Long story short, to unlock Idea Group Slots both the Admin Tech levels and this pointer need to be at appropriate levels (Admin Tech 5 for the first slot, etc.).
This table works with the currently latest version of the game - 1.21.10 Hungary (63a8).

Attachments

Kenu

Noobzor
Apr 14, 2017
Don't you just need the admin level to unlock the idea slots? editing the number of the idea group pointers doesn't seem to do anything, editing just the admin level to 29 unlocks all slots and you can pick and choose and then edit the admin level to where it was before, you can also use console:
Code:
add_idea_group innovativeness_ideas
add_idea_group spy_ideas
add_idea_group religious_ideas
add_idea_group diplomatic_ideas
add_idea_group economic_ideas
add_idea_group trade_ideas
add_idea_group expansion_ideas
add_idea_group exploration_ideas
add_idea_group administrative_ideas
add_idea_group maritime_ideas
add_idea_group humanist_ideas
add_idea_group influence_ideas
add_idea_group aristocracy_ideas
add_idea_group offensive_ideas
add_idea_group defensive_ideas
add_idea_group quality_ideas
add_idea_group quantity_ideas
add_idea_group naval_ideas
I originally thought if I edited the idea pointer to more than 8, I can choose 10 or more idea groups but that doesn't seem to be the case, you can add more than 8 by the console but they will be added out of border. You can install The Tenth Idea mod and the ideas will be listed within the border even if you add all idea groups, I believe you only need the interface part of the mod to be able to use it in ironman as well, haven't tried.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=198661647">The Tenth Idea mod

An instant prosperity for all your states or when you create a state will be great, thank you for all the cheats.

Arjik

Novice Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
Yeah, I guess the pointer for Number of Idea Groups is rather pointless (no pun intended).
The console is a very handy tool for cheating, since there are a lot of events in the game that give various boni, including giving yourself all idea groups there are and much more.
I haven't tried searching for prosperity yet, but I think it will have a different structure, since it is tied to the whole state rather than a single province in it. If I find anything, I will try to remember to post it here.

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys,

SURVEY:

ichatv asked me if I have an account at Patreon, so it made me think about doing a survey, since it is not possible to receive gifts via "Recifense" steam account anymore. Only via serial now.

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Will you support me if I create an account at Patreon?</COLOR>

This would not change my posting here.

Whatever the answer, please quote this post.

Cheers!

Top Bottom