Endless Space 2 v1.0.1/1.2.11 S5 CODEX/STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Feb-21

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys,

I have updated the last table with 2 more features (script version 4.2):

[X] <== Minimum Ship Offensive/Defensive Powers -----> (HK: CTRL+numeric 1 / CTRL+numeric 0)
[X] <== Ship Full Manpower ------------------------------> (HK: CTRL+numeric 1 / CTRL+numeric 0)

The first one may help GM. The second may help when attacking Star Systems.

Please play close attention to the usage and notes. Here are they anyway:

Code:
===========================================
[USAGE] 
1) Run CE67 or greater; 
----------------- important -----------------
2) Run Game; 
3) Load or start a new game; 
----------------------CE--------------------- 
4) Load the game process "EndlessSpace2.exe" in CE;
5) Load this table; 
6) Activate the script (in blue) by checking/clicking its box [X];
7) Now Activate the script of each cheat you want to use;
8) Click on the "Empire Summary" or on one of your STAR SYSTEMs;
--------------------------------------------- 
9) Play On.
[NOTE] When staring a new game for the Vaulters, only load the table and activate the main script when you have already colonized a Star System at the second turn. Otherwise the table may not load. 
[NOTE] Remember, after loading a savegame, to select each fleet at least once;
[NOTE] When finding a ship with your probes, the features will not work for it until next turn or, if you are in a hurry, just save the game;
[IMPORTANT] Close Main Script before closing the game;
The table can be found at the first post.

Cheers!

DorianOtten

What is cheating?
Feb 6, 2018
Thanks for the table man this is great. Would it be cheeky of me to request you add the hero point counter to the table. to make it easier to get more of them. Ive found it as a float but when I try change it it just changes back next turn

Thanks

tfigment

Novice Cheater
Apr 15, 2017
@DorianOtten: Hero point counter is an integer. It is also cumulative total points spent. So you want to look for increasing number when you use them and set it to zero to get a bunch of points to spend. (Shameless plug: I do this in the "trainer" that I wrote http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=26174#p26174">here and it works fine.)

Mar 5, 2017
Was playing earlier, break for lunch, come back to patch 1.2.8. Spot check of a few table items appear to still work.

aeneax

What is cheating?
Feb 10, 2018
No matter what I try I can't activate the main script to access any of its children. At first I thought it was because of the update to 1.2.8, but the above poster doesn't seem to have that trouble. I see a few pages back some others running into the same issue, but none of those solutions (mainly restarting) seem to have done anything and it's been a full day. It could just be that since I've been using CE 6.5.1 for so long and only installed 6.7 purely for this awesome-looking table, I'm just missing something simple. And yes, I've made sure my AV (G Data) is properly excluding 6.7's folder, although it's been so long since I needed to set CE exclusions I've forgotten whether I need to set any further, for tmp files, the game process itself or the like. I'd appreciate any help.

May 1, 2017
ditto, it wont even try to activate the script with the current version of the game

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys,

A table for version 1.2.8 was added with 1 more feature (script version 4.3):

[X] <== Entwine Quick Spreading (for The Unfallen) -----> (HK: CTRL+numeric 7 / CTRL+numeric 4)

Vineships will spread The Unfallen to adjacent systems in 2 turns

Please play close attention to the usage and notes. Here are they anyway:

Code:
[USAGE] 
1) Run CE67 or greater; 
2) Run Game; 
5) Load this table; 
9) Play On.
[NOTE] When staring a new game for the Vaulters, only load the table and activate the main script when you have already colonized a Star System at the second turn. Otherwise the table may not load. 
[NOTE] Remember, after loading a savegame, to select each fleet at least once;
[NOTE] When finding a ship with your probes, the features will not work for it until next turn or, if you are in a hurry, just save the game;

Cheers!

Mar 29, 2017
Jwing75 post_id=32480 time=1518544149 user_id=8739 said:
Never mind, just doesn't seem to work with Vaulters.
It's kinda funny. Script did activated when activated while loading new game.

1st turn unlimited move option didn't work despite being activated. Second turn it did.

And now on new attempt it does not activate even for non-Vaulters. Even on newly launched game.

PS. If it's somehow related new attempt is on 14th for me meaning "make war not love" is in action...

Mar 29, 2017
Well, so managed script to activate. And, well, Unlimited Movement just plain do not work on the first turn. It worked fine after I ended first turn and second started, but on first turn it didn't.

And given that for Vaulters it's like the most important first turn option... meh.

PS. Oh, it just don't work on newly created ships/newly assigned admirals at all...

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys,

There is a note at the "Table Extras" regarding The Vaulters:

<COLOR color="#0000FF">[NOTE] When staring a new game for the Vaulters, only load the table and activate the main script when you have already colonized a Star System at the second turn. Otherwise the table may not load.</COLOR>

The Vaulters ship has 11 MP and as far as I have tested, you can reach a star system and colonize it at the first turn.

The is also a note regarding fleets:

<COLOR color="#0000FF">[NOTE] Remember, after loading a savegame, to select each fleet at least once;
</COLOR>

Cheers!

Mar 29, 2017
1. Is there any chance for MOST annoying thing to search on manually - because it's needed so often - Hero Unlock Points?
Recifense post_id=32811 time=1518733561 user_id=68 said:
<COLOR color="#0000FF">[NOTE] When staring a new game for the Vaulters, only load the table and activate the main script when you have already colonized a Star System at the second turn. Otherwise the table may not load.</COLOR>

The Vaulters ship has 11 MP and as far as I have tested, you can reach a star system and colonize it at the first turn.
Being able to find best system for your captital is nice touch for Vaulters though... well, not that hard to find ship's mp ONE time, especially as said 11 MP solidly give at least 3 checkpoints.
2B. I experienced problems not just with vaulters, for some reason script just refused to switch on. Well, not very important.
2C. Testing testing testing. Loaded turn one Vaulters save. Colonized planet. Skipped turn. Tried to turn script on... NOPE.JPG. Loaded game in later turn... NOPE.JPG. Started entirely new Sophons (and not Vaulters) game... NOPE.JPG. Skipped turn... NOPE.JPG
Each time it was entirely new Cheat Engine run just in case.

Exited game, started again, started new game as Sophons, skipped turn just in case, NOPE.jpg... WTF, chose from process list again, loaded script again... HALLELUJAH, IT WORKED FINALLY. Loaded Vaulters game without turning script of - and it's still working.

So... A bit more convoluted than just "skip one turn".

Recifense post_id=32811 time=1518733561 user_id=68 said:
<COLOR color="#0000FF">[NOTE] Remember, after loading a savegame, to select each fleet at least once;
</COLOR>
Well, actually works even on pre-1st planet Argosy from save (as long as script is loaded somewhere else).
PS. And I really don't know why it's problem with new game, but isn't for save of the said new game.

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.2.11 + New approaches +RIFTBORN colonization (s5.0).

Code:
[USAGE] 
1) Run CE67 or greater; 
2) Run Game; 
5) Load this table; 
--------------- Back to Game ----------------
9) Select each fleet by clicking on [arrow box] n fleets times;
10) Play On.
The new approaches brought some improvement. Please follow the usage steps.

Cheers!

May 8, 2017
The option "Research in 1 Turn" in table 1.2.11 S5 affects AI as well. They all get tier 3 techs at turn 6.

Recifense

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Mar 2, 2017
CannonFodder post_id=36747 time=1520734793 user_id=4605 said:
The option "Research in 1 Turn" in table 1.2.11 S5 affects AI as well. They all get tier 3 techs at turn 6.
Are you sure about the table affecting AIs as well? What you say is not proof.

@All,

Table 1.2.11 S5 works fine with version 1.2.18 S5.

Cheers!

Top Bottom