Eldritch

STN

Pleb
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 2, 2017
Made by: h3x1c

I bought Eldritch during the Steam sale and decided to dig into it. It's definitely a more complex game to hack beyond just finding dynamic addresses every time you load the game. Anyway, the cheat table has four primary cheats right now:

Infinite Health: Works in every scenario I tested except for falling from really tall places. I may or may not try to hash that one out later.

Infinite Ammo: Pew-pew! You can get all the ammo you want, but it won't decrease when shooting.

Infinite Keys: Pick up a key and it gives you 256 of them each time, effectively giving you infinite keys.

Max Money: Pick up an artifact and you'll instantly gain 9999 of them.

Enjoy!

Attachments

CatLazer9000

What is cheating?
Sep 4, 2017
Almost Works 100%

They all work Exactly as Stated other than The infinite health. It does not work. it simply crashes the game when I take damage. Can you please fix this?

^Cyrok

What is cheating?
May 11, 2018
Made by: h3x1c

I bought Eldritch during the Steam sale and decided to dig into it. It's definitely a more complex game to hack beyond just finding dynamic addresses every time you load the game. Anyway, the cheat table has four primary cheats right now:

Infinite Health: Works in every scenario I tested except for falling from really tall places. I may or may not try to hash that one out later.

Infinite Ammo: Pew-pew! You can get all the ammo you want, but it won't decrease when shooting.

Infinite Keys: Pick up a key and it gives you 256 of them each time, effectively giving you infinite keys.

Max Money: Pick up an artifact and you'll instantly gain 9999 of them.

Enjoy!
thanks for the work but sadly not compatible to the newest version. anyway you could make a new one? :3 would be realy nice from you

Top Bottom