Dungeons 3

Mar 3, 2017
Outdated

64bit table, last check at early feb, not sure it work for newest version, may be outdated.
--
Usage:
..1.activate retarget first
..2.use mono feature (for your debugging etc) only when DLL Name NOT showing mono-2.0.dll[/i]

Combat-related
..regen_rate
..mover_maxSpeed , default x2, too high may let worker unit problem reaching goal tile,
..attack_cooldown
..killed_Drops
..xp_mul

progress-related
..research_progress
..room_efficiency (cast Magic Room ) ,
..activity_wait , should be related to worker's production

resource-related
..evilness_free_Pay , still need the amount to spend
..free_buildcost
....fake min_gold_mana_evil / non-decreasing pile
..capacity_per_pile

bye~

Attachments

Mar 3, 2017
BoehserOnkel post_id=37484 time=1521103368 user_id=620 said:
doesnt work
or im dumb :p
Sorry, it must be a new game with a new Chinese Developer ;)
Anyway I mark it outdated, and I may wait for some p* version for table update.

bye~

Marc

Noobzor
Mar 26, 2018
Try this... seems to work (at least on my steam-Version with Dungeons 3 v1.4.4)
Not tested very much, anyway :)

Attachments

• Dungeons3.CT

Dungeons 3 God Mode + 1-Hit-Kill

93 KB Views: 67
Last edited:
Sep 24, 2017
Try this... seems to work (at least on my steam-Version with Dungeons 3 v1.4.4)
Not tested very much, anyway :)
Your table didn't work for me. It isn’t differentiating between my units and the enemy units. Thus, both allied and enemy units become invulnerable.

On the other hand, using the mono data collector, I found out a surprisingly easy way to restore the built-in cheat.
The function “Realmforge.Server:Combat:CheatMakeInvulnerable" gets called every time the “MakeMyUnitsInvulnerable” cheat in the debug screen is clicked.

Code:
Realmforge.Server:Combat:CheatMakeInvulnerable+12- mov r11,Utils:CanCheat
Realmforge.Server:Combat:CheatMakeInvulnerable+1c- call r11
Realmforge.Server:Combat:CheatMakeInvulnerable+1f- add rsp,20
However, using a breakpoint, I found out that the function stops after "Realmforge.Server:Combat:CheatMakeInvulnerable+1c" due to another call. It turns out that if that call gets noped, then the function proceeds to be executed normally.

After expending hours without success, trying to find a way to differentiate enemy units from my own units. The solution was far simpler than I thought.

Attachments

• Dungeons3.CT

Restore Invulnerability Cheat

482.2 KB Views: 88

BoehserOnkel

Expert Cheater
Mar 4, 2017
Your table didn't work for me. It isn’t differentiating between my units and the enemy units. Thus, both allied and enemy units become invulnerable.

On the other hand, using the mono data collector, I found out a surprisingly easy way to restore the built-in cheat.
The function “Realmforge.Server:Combat:CheatMakeInvulnerable" gets called every time the “MakeMyUnitsInvulnerable” cheat in the debug screen is clicked.

Code:
Realmforge.Server:Combat:CheatMakeInvulnerable+12- mov r11,Utils:CanCheat
Realmforge.Server:Combat:CheatMakeInvulnerable+1c- call r11
Realmforge.Server:Combat:CheatMakeInvulnerable+1f- add rsp,20
However, using a breakpoint, I found out that the function stops after "Realmforge.Server:Combat:CheatMakeInvulnerable+1c" due to another call. It turns out that if that call gets noped, then the function proceeds to be executed normally.

After expending hours without success, trying to find a way to differentiate enemy units from my own units. The solution was far simpler than I thought.
this works well
tyvm :)

Marc

Noobzor
Mar 26, 2018
Dunno why the table from me didn't work for you... I'll try it on a different PC.

Cool idea to enable the cheat-code 👍

Top Bottom