Dragon Cliff (SeiKur0)

zombocom

What is cheating?
May 16, 2018
I added an "anti-limits (will also make NaN values findable)" script to my table and also book pages while I was at it ;)
would you mind posting your table? Also how can I edit it to get the items to be star ancient? instead of all Ancient only. Can't seem to get any star ancient
Post automatically merged:

I added an "anti-limits (will also make NaN values findable)" script to my table and also book pages while I was at it ;)
I can't seem to get any star ancient items. Is there an option for item quality in everything ancient to be star item quality?

seikur0

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Aug 26, 2017
would you mind posting your table? Also how can I edit it to get the items to be star ancient? instead of all Ancient only. Can't seem to get any star ancient
I can't seem to get any star ancient items. Is there an option for item quality in everything ancient to be star item quality?
I already posted the table, look at the main post. And I don't think star items are craftable.

edit:
Okay I was wrong, star items are craftable and I added a 100% star items option to my table as well. As always it's in the main post.

Last edited:
May 14, 2018
Dude thank you so much I finally got my book pages back. Could you tell me how to find the NaN values with cheat engine so I don't need to keep bugging you I still need to fix my Infused Powders. Or is there some easily findable offset to reverse engineer The pointers you've already done.

You saved my 23k day save lol.

seikur0

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Aug 26, 2017
Well you can search for 8 byte hex integer 7FF8000000000000, it should be rather rare, it being NaN and everything. Or you upload your save and tell me how that infuse powder is earned.

May 14, 2018
Well you can search for 8 byte hex integer 7FF8000000000000, it should be rather rare, it being NaN and everything. Or you upload your save and tell me how that infuse powder is earned.
I found them but changing the value didn't work for me.
You get them buy decomposing level 8+ gems. You get a very small amount from exploring the red river. You can also get them from the last heresy quest after you do the first 7.

seikur0

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Aug 26, 2017
I found them but changing the value didn't work for me.
You get them buy decomposing level 8+ gems. You get a very small amount from exploring the red river. You can also get them from the last heresy quest after you do the first 7.
Okay I added infuse powder and like everything else too.

Idiotbanana2

What is cheating?
May 18, 2018
Thanks a lot ,and I have some questions about your script (I'm learning how to make CE scripts.....).
How did you make this script and what it means like
{$lua}
LaunchMonoDataCollector()

please
XD

seikur0

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Aug 26, 2017
I made it with skill 😋 And the {$lua} part means, that I'm using lua language after that keyword and not {$asm} autoassembler language. LaunchMonoDataCollector() is a built-in lua function, that maps the memory to defined functions, so I can use addresses like "PlayerProfile:ChangeResource+426". For further questions please take a look at some tutorials first here or in the official ce forums.

Idiotbanana2

What is cheating?
May 18, 2018
I made it with skill 😋 And the {$lua} part means, that I'm using lua language after that keyword and not {$asm} autoassembler language. LaunchMonoDataCollector() is a built-in lua function, that maps the memory to defined functions, so I can use addresses like "PlayerProfile:ChangeResource+426". For further questions please take a look at some tutorials first here or in the official ce forums.
Thanks a lot for your reply
XD

Apr 11, 2018
@seikur0

I messed around with your table a bit, filled in blanks and what changes what under character stats. Could you double check if the values there match the correct ones in your game ?

Attachments

seikur0

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Aug 26, 2017
@seikur0

I messed around with your table a bit, filled in blanks and what changes what under character stats. Could you double check if the values there match the correct ones in your game ?
Unfortunately these are dynamic, so the game may decide to put any attribute at any place and the length of that attribute list also differs depending on hero level. In game memory these attribute entries form a list and at the moment I'm just taking the pointer of the list end for the table, since it's inverted in comparison to the ingame list. The attribute entries do have a property Attribute Type though to mark the type of attribute.

So I could force the same order every time, if you'd be willing to go over the table again and enter the correct attribute names and sort it.

edit: I updated the table to v10, now I'm forcing the attributes to be sorted.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2018
And it's done. Put whatever notes / findings in the table extras.

Cleaned up a bit, categorized values by effect, though can be undone relatively easy if it's not a preferred thing. Changed damage type to dropdown to prevent horrible horrible savegame corruption.

Attachments

seikur0

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Aug 26, 2017
And it's done. Put whatever notes / findings in the table extras.

Cleaned up a bit, categorized values by effect, though can be undone relatively easy if it's not a preferred thing. Changed damage type to dropdown to prevent horrible horrible savegame corruption.
I updated the table with your changes and some slight reformatting in the main post, thanks :)

Top Bottom