Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Joe8969

What is cheating?
May 5, 2017
1
0
1
#41
atsuraelu post_id=7557 time=1493975817 user_id=3819 said:
New version

Changes:
  • Added DLC3 Stuff to dropdown menus (thanks to zero on this)
  • Added current master dropdown (Bojack is just conjecture and will make your game crash upon load)
  • Added Bojack to masters list
  • Added current Ki/Stamina to Player Scripts -> Quest Pointers -> Player Data Offset

Unfortunately Quest rewards still don't work, as I haven't had much time to work on it.
This is awesome thanks a lot for updating it the game is 10x more fun but if you can could you add the max health feature for the enemies if you could you know max health where you can give yourself like 90000 health with pink bars but if you give enemies 90000 they get white health until you knock them down to their original health if you could add that that would be amazing and once again awesome table
 
May 3, 2017
43
0
6
#42
atsuraelu post_id=7557 time=1493975817 user_id=3819 said:
New version

Changes:
  • Added DLC3 Stuff to dropdown menus (thanks to zero on this)
  • Added current master dropdown (Bojack is just conjecture and will make your game crash upon load)
  • Added Bojack to masters list
  • Added current Ki/Stamina to Player Scripts -> Quest Pointers -> Player Data Offset

Unfortunately Quest rewards still don't work, as I haven't had much time to work on it.
GREAT WORK! :D
 
May 2, 2017
30
0
6
#44
zero post_id=7580 time=1493991191 user_id=3872 said:
thanks again for the update
another thing i noticed is that you can't properly change names without replacing the letters
for example if you have PATROLLER as name and try to change it to something shorter like Tim or some other name
you'll get TimROLLER
i wonder what causes this
The game needs 00 in the bytes after the name. Next version will include a script to change your character name.
Joe8969 post_id=7600 time=1493999697 user_id=3891 said:
atsuraelu post_id=7557 time=1493975817 user_id=3819 said:
This is awesome thanks a lot for updating it the game is 10x more fun but if you can could you add the max health feature for the enemies if you could you know max health where you can give yourself like 90000 health with pink bars but if you give enemies 90000 they get white health until you knock them down to their original health if you could add that that would be amazing and once again awesome table
I probably won't post another update until I've gotten the quest rewards to work, but in the meantime, you could do that yourself by copying the current health entry and add +4 to the address (so either "+F8+4" or "+FC").
 

zero

Noobzor
May 4, 2017
11
0
1
#45
atsuraelu post_id=7686 time=1494066215 user_id=3819 said:
zero post_id=7580 time=1493991191 user_id=3872 said:
thanks again for the update
another thing i noticed is that you can't properly change names without replacing the letters
for example if you have PATROLLER as name and try to change it to something shorter like Tim or some other name
you'll get TimROLLER
i wonder what causes this
The game needs 00 in the bytes after the name. Next version will include a script to change your character name.
thanks really appreciate it
keep up the good work
 
May 2, 2017
30
0
6
#46
Okay, I give up, I'm just too stupid/inexperienced to get the quest rewards to work... :(

This will probably be the last version I'll release for 1.06, unless I've broken/forgotten something other than the quest rewards.

Changes:
  • Added name change script - zero should now be able to rename his char from "PATROLLER" to "Tim"
  • Added maximum Health/Ki/Stamina to Player Scripts -> Quest Pointers -> Player Data Offset
  • Added "255:No Master" to master dropdown, as Jessen pointed out

A note on Bojack as master: If you have not done his first quest and select him as your master via this table, your game will crash.
The quest description is wrong BTW, you need ALL of the listed clothing.
 

Attachments

zero

Noobzor
May 4, 2017
11
0
1
#47
atsuraelu post_id=7747 time=1494097048 user_id=3819 said:
Okay, I give up, I'm just too stupid/inexperienced to get the quest rewards to work... :(

This will probably be the last version I'll release for 1.06, unless I've broken/forgotten something other than the quest rewards.

Changes:
  • Added name change script - zero should now be able to rename his char from "PATROLLER" to "Tim"
  • Added maximum Health/Ki/Stamina to Player Scripts -> Quest Pointers -> Player Data Offset
  • Added "255:No Master" to master dropdown, as Jessen pointed out

A note on Bojack as master: If you have not done his first quest and select him as your master via this table, your game will crash.
The quest description is wrong BTW, you need ALL of the listed clothing.
thanks man
don't worry about the quest rewards
If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
There's a mod that makes everything buyable at the store if people still need stuff from the PQs, so it's not a big deal.
 

Eddy

Expert Cheater
Mar 19, 2017
64
0
6
#48
zero post_id=7765 time=1494113221 user_id=3872 said:
atsuraelu post_id=7747 time=1494097048 user_id=3819 said:
Okay, I give up, I'm just too stupid/inexperienced to get the quest rewards to work... :(

This will probably be the last version I'll release for 1.06, unless I've broken/forgotten something other than the quest rewards.

Changes:
  • Added name change script - zero should now be able to rename his char from "PATROLLER" to "Tim"
  • Added maximum Health/Ki/Stamina to Player Scripts -> Quest Pointers -> Player Data Offset
  • Added "255:No Master" to master dropdown, as Jessen pointed out

A note on Bojack as master: If you have not done his first quest and select him as your master via this table, your game will crash.
The quest description is wrong BTW, you need ALL of the listed clothing.
thanks man
don't worry about the quest rewards
If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.
There's a mod that makes everything buyable at the store if people still need stuff from the PQs, so it's not a big deal.
Which mod?
 
May 2, 2017
30
0
6
#53
pillow3 post_id=8085 time=1494358013 user_id=4955 said:
Its there anyway for shenron wishes?

thanks for the work!
Just activate "Summon Shenron Whenever" (works on 1.06, just retested it out of fear that I'd broken it^^)
 

zero

Noobzor
May 4, 2017
11
0
1
#55
pillow3 post_id=8092 time=1494363631 user_id=4955 said:
I dont know why but this option its not working good for me :(
it only works if have 1 or any amount of dragonballs
they still get used so you should use it with the infinite item script so that they don't disappear
 

OneTwo

What is cheating?
May 11, 2017
4
0
1
#56
The QQ Bang Linked List does not work, editing the values doesn't change the outcome of your qq bang mixes or anything else.
 

pillow3

What is cheating?
May 9, 2017
3
0
1
#57
zero post_id=8102 time=1494374079 user_id=3872 said:
pillow3 post_id=8092 time=1494363631 user_id=4955 said:
I dont know why but this option its not working good for me :(
it only works if have 1 or any amount of dragonballs
they still get used so you should use it with the infinite item script so that they don't disappear
Yee that was the problem, thanks u mate! the rest of the table works fine for me, even the qqbangs
 

OneTwo

What is cheating?
May 11, 2017
4
0
1
#58
pillow3 post_id=8223 time=1494504957 user_id=4955 said:
zero post_id=8102 time=1494374079 user_id=3872 said:
pillow3 post_id=8092 time=1494363631 user_id=4955 said:
I dont know why but this option its not working good for me :(
it only works if have 1 or any amount of dragonballs
they still get used so you should use it with the infinite item script so that they don't disappear
Yee that was the problem, thanks u mate! the rest of the table works fine for me, even the qqbangs
The QQ Bang Linked List works fine for you? I'm not talking about the make perfect qq bang script, which makes a hacked one, but the values found in item data section which allows you to modify what QQ Bangs you make.
 
May 2, 2017
30
0
6
#59
OneTwo post_id=8227 time=1494509051 user_id=4987 said:
pillow3 post_id=8223 time=1494504957 user_id=4955 said:
zero post_id=8102 time=1494374079 user_id=3872 said:
it only works if have 1 or any amount of dragonballs
they still get used so you should use it with the infinite item script so that they don't disappear
Yee that was the problem, thanks u mate! the rest of the table works fine for me, even the qqbangs
The QQ Bang Linked List works fine for you? I'm not talking about the make perfect qq bang script, which makes a hacked one, but the values found in item data section which allows you to modify what QQ Bangs you make.
Can't work, as it points to a wrong location (and apparently, so does the itemlist...).
Will try to fix that, but I won't have time until at least Saturday and I still have to finish NieR:Automata, so it might take a while.
 
Top Bottom