For the recent table I uploaded. I realized something important and something to be cautious about. The flyanwywhere/whatever script I have had a new area in memory to be injected to, but to my knowledge now, that area in memory is used by a whole bunch of addresses regarding unlockables that are associated with accessibility such as the bots at the reception area allowing you to use them or not. This might be fine, but it is doing a lot more than expected so if something goes weird with your save file... welp.
Hey guys, I am back. So this is one of my favorite updates to my table. First I have moved and added some scripts into a section named "Geo's Scripts" and contain the following:
1. "Modify Battle Levels": This allows you to set the level for CaC, Mentors, and Normal Cast characters individually. For example, my CaC could be level 15, but I can make the Normal Cast characters be level 90 and fight against them. This has only been tested in the offline battle 1 vs. 1 so if you use it outside of that, I have no idea if it will work 100% properly. It might.
2. "HC Battle Pointers": This is just a fixer-upper of the HC Battle Pointers I tried before and it allows you to edit specific values of your figures, your ultimage gauge, and more during a battle.
3. "Fly/Jump/Vehicle Anywhere": It is exactly what it says it is and has been fixed to be safer (to know how to manually unlock the ability to fly keep reading)
4. "Show All Skills": This script will allow you to see every single skill including skills that are not legitimately accessible. This also applies to your mentors.
5. "Show Accessable Equipment (No QQ Bangs)": This allows you to see every single equipment for your CaC only and allows you to pick all race and gender locked equipment (they don't look great and/or have a visual at all). Only downside is it will, while active, remove QQ Bangs since there are over millions of possible ones in the game.
6. "Show All Mentors": This allows you to see every mentor when customizing your partners even if you havn't unlocked all of them.
7. "Show All Selectable Characters": This allows you to, while active, see and pick all character in the roster except for Mentors and DLC characters.
8. "Show All Selectable Stages": This allows you to see and pick all stages accessible in the UI except for DLC stages.
9. "Enable All DLC": This script is exactly what it says. It will enable all the DLC. (I have not tested this thoroughly, but I believe it enables every DLC. If not, just let me know)
10. "Force Select Character": This allows you to override the character you have the cursor over.
11. "Force Load Map ID": This allows you to override the stage that loads once you have selected a stage.
12. "Bypass Stat and Point Limits": This is only necessary for online and if you manage to use cheat engine online, you can use this script to bypass the stat limitations.
13. "Cords (City)": You can use this to set your coordinates in the city and warp to locations. (I put a script inside for specific areas you can teleport to)
14. "Shenron No Balls": This allows you to use the Dragon Ball Pedestal without needing dragon balls (This may still remove them if you have them so using the "Unlimited Items" script is advised)
That's All for my script collection.
I have also added a secion for each character in the character list called "Unlocks". I have not yet completed all of them, nor do I want to, but what I have put in there are the addresses to enable and disable certain things. They include:
1. "TP Medal Shop Clerk Available"
2. "Team Registration Available"
3. "Offline Battles Available"
... and more. (Including Flight)
I think that's about it. So yea, have fun with my toys. (Downloadable file is in a ZIP format)
It looks like the Lua script isn't allowing the "gameoffset" symbol to be registered with a 0 address/value. 0 is the value used for your 1st Character. I'll edit it so their all +1 from their normal value and modify the addresses in it accordingly.
Hey guys. Its'a me, Geordan. So... this update includes some fixes and more accurate stuffz so that's nice and I removed the "Show All Shop Items" because I decided to make my own that actually shows everything, which includes the Open Beta Jersey. I have included my EAC bypass. This is important though because this is exactly what it means. It is "Bypassing" it so you won't be able to fight other players with EAC on. This gives opportunity to look into online stuff to add to the cheat table and to allow more options. This isn't malicious so it should be pretty O.K to use, however, sending any item in the Timespace Delivery is malicious so if you want the script I made, you need to contact me privately elsewhere and give me anything I ask, trust me, I am not crazy... sounds worse than what I am actually asking for. So here are some of the new features I have added:
Show Accessable Equipment (CaC & Mentor + No QQ Bangs): This is the same thing as before, but also shows the super souls and equipable stats for your mentors.
Show All Nicks/Marks/Badges: This is what it says. It will show you all the Nicknames, Marks, and Badges. This does not modify the save data for them though. Just allows you to see them and equip them as if you unlocked them. (I hear badges don't show unless you got them legit. Not sure though)
Show Every Item in Shop: This will allow you to see every single item in the shops. Skills are NOT included in this. This also has a script inside it to make everything in the shops cost 0 Zeni and 0 TP Medals.
Modify Camera Distance: This is just a silly little thing allowing you to modify the distance the camera is to your character in the city. It also has hotkeys attached to it with "+" and "-" keys to increase and decrease the distance. (Adjust to your liking )
Bypass EAC Stuff: This script is what skips the EAC stuff when connecting with players for battles and what not. The main thing is whats in it when you activate it. There is a address pointing to the EAC value that is checked constantly in game to see if EAC is active.
Mentor Skill Pointers: This is not an appropriate name, but it allows you to pick the mentor and see the costume ID, equipped skils, Stats, and Super Soul allowing you to easy edit them.
Player Scripts (Online - Test): This is just Player Scripts thingymajigger but only the few tests I did to update it for online play. Also in the Player Scripts I added some buffs and nerfs that you can manually activate. (Includes Auto Just Guard, Infinite Super Armor, etc.)