Dragon Ball FighterZ Trainer +10

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Trainer Maker
May 6, 2017
331
13
18
#1
DDSTrainers proudly presents

Dragon Ball FighterZ Trainers and Cheats for PC

Dragon Ball FighterZ Trainer +10 v01.01.All Steam : Download Link : Free Trainer + Premium Trainer

Author: BooBoo

Options: +10
Code:
Numpad 1 = Infinite Health
Numpad 2 = Infinite KI
Numpad 3 = Infinite Support
Numpad 4 = Easy Kills
Numpad 5 = Freeze Timer
Numpad 6 = Add Zeni
Numpad 7 = Unlimited Turns
Numpad 8 = Add Exp
Numpad 9 = Increase Level
Numpad 0 = Decrease Level


Instructions:

You need to uninstall the EasyAntiCheat(EAC) before
you can use this Trainer.

1:
You can uninstall it by going to the folder where
you installed the game and look for the EasyAntiCheat
folder, open it and run the EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe
then just click on the uninstall tab/button.

2:
On your steam client, click on the LIBRARY tab and then
on the games tab and look for DRAGON BALL FighterZ, Right
click on it and then click on properties, then click on
the SET LAUNCH OPTIONS and type -eac-nop-loaded in the
text box, then click ok.

3:
Also, you need to block the following files in your firewall
from accessing any internet connection.

To remove any errors that the launcher may give you, block the following file.

[YourDrive]:\Steam\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\DBFighterZ.exe

For playing offline mode block the following file.

[YourDrive]:\Steam\steamapps\common\DRAGON BALL FighterZ\RED\Binaries\RED-Win64-Shipping.exe

Now you can run the game from steam with out EAC.

O yea, dont forget to restart ur PC :)

While playing pause the game and press the key F1
to activate the trainer.

This trainer will not work online. You need to be in
offline mode for this trainer to work.

All the options are self-explanatory. If you need
help with any of the options, please post all your
questions on the trainer's support page on our blog.

Enjoy!
 

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Trainer Maker
May 6, 2017
331
13
18
#4
evil_befall post_id=30870 time=1517171047 user_id=5086 said:
i get error couldn not found code 01 when i press f1
From the readme file:

You need to uninstall the EasyAntiCheat(EAC) before
you can use this Trainer.
 
May 15, 2017
42
0
6
#5
BooBoo post_id=30872 time=1517171459 user_id=3923 said:
evil_befall post_id=30870 time=1517171047 user_id=5086 said:
i get error couldn not found code 01 when i press f1
From the readme file:

You need to uninstall the EasyAntiCheat(EAC) before
you can use this Trainer.
its not installed i even installed and removed it anticheat stil nothing
 

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Trainer Maker
May 6, 2017
331
13
18
#6
evil_befall post_id=30879 time=1517179741 user_id=5086 said:
BooBoo post_id=30872 time=1517171459 user_id=3923 said:
evil_befall post_id=30870 time=1517171047 user_id=5086 said:
i get error couldn not found code 01 when i press f1
From the readme file:

You need to uninstall the EasyAntiCheat(EAC) before
you can use this Trainer.
its not installed i even installed and removed it anticheat stil nothing
Also, you need to block the launcher from any internet connection.
 

Forces

Expert Cheater
Mar 3, 2017
110
1
18
#7
unrelatable question, but, when unistall EasyAntiCheat and open the game with no internet connection, cheat engine work too?
 

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Trainer Maker
May 6, 2017
331
13
18
#8
Forces post_id=30882 time=1517182990 user_id=441 said:
unrelatable question, but, when unistall EasyAntiCheat and open the game with no internet connection, cheat engine work too?
Yes ;)
 

batsydanger

Novice Cheater
Mar 25, 2017
16
0
1
#10
thanks for the great work, the trainer works very well until now, but sometimes, the "Easy Kill" just randomly doesn't work, and I think the option adding exp should be up to 10,000 or 100,000 as it will be more convenient :D
 

ntr-

What is cheating?
Aug 17, 2017
4
0
1
#11
I couldnt get CE to work when I uninstalled EasyAntiCheat/set launch options/went offline by disabling computers internet.
 
May 15, 2017
42
0
6
#12
with xenoverse 2 the cheats only worked if you launched game from bin but its not possible with this game no bin file to start the game
 

bretnikola

What is cheating?
Jan 29, 2018
1
0
1
#13
I uninstalled the easyanticheat, i have entered that thing you said in launch options and i have blocked internet connection to the game, but when i launch it it says that it cant launch cause anticheat is not installed. I even tried in offline mode on steam, please help
 

Eva66

What is cheating?
Jan 29, 2018
3
0
1
#14
Well...

I've uninstalled EAC, blocked the launcher & the RED exe and added the command line in the launch options but I get the code 01 error with your trainer and error violation with Cheat Engine :cry:
 

Marcus101RR

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Mar 3, 2017
82
2
8
#16
bretnikola post_id=30943 time=1517248814 user_id=12422 said:
I uninstalled the easyanticheat, i have entered that thing you said in launch options and i have blocked internet connection to the game, but when i launch it it says that it cant launch cause anticheat is not installed. I even tried in offline mode on steam, please help
Do not uninstall EAC, leave it alone, and just enter the parameter, its the same as Watch_Dogs 2. Just use the launch parameter. Did they actually force this game to run the EAC regardless of this parameter? Then it sounds like EAC is becoming more intrusive then before.
 

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Trainer Maker
May 6, 2017
331
13
18
#17
Hey guys, I am going to make a video to show yall how to disable EAC as soon as I get back from work.

Edit: Updated the instructions.
 
May 15, 2017
42
0
6
#18
Marcus101RR post_id=30975 time=1517265768 user_id=438 said:
bretnikola post_id=30943 time=1517248814 user_id=12422 said:
I uninstalled the easyanticheat, i have entered that thing you said in launch options and i have blocked internet connection to the game, but when i launch it it says that it cant launch cause anticheat is not installed. I even tried in offline mode on steam, please help
Do not uninstall EAC, leave it alone, and just enter the parameter, its the same as Watch_Dogs 2. Just use the launch parameter. Did they actually force this game to run the EAC regardless of this parameter? Then it sounds like EAC is becoming more intrusive then before.
at launch options i typed -eac-nop-loaded but its saying nop loaded shouldnt it be not loaded ?
 

Lord Potter

What is cheating?
Jan 30, 2018
1
0
1
#19
only thing that suck about this trainer is that you need paid 5.99$ for the full version i just fine stupid to paid for a trainer
 
Top Bottom